Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Ankifan:

Thanks so much for sharing!

Would like to give yourself more work and update on entire episode? You are just making more eager to watch it with your minor updates. πŸ˜†

I wish you could have recorded it. πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Sorry I'm being more eager to watch it because that dam channel is not even available to watch online also with live streaming arghh. lol

@Ashu: When you saw so many times why didn't you record it pa? Be meharban on us by recording it  other than just stalking around people profile in FB. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail

Oh no more pool party pleasee it is soo predictable from these people. πŸ˜†

Best idea on to spoil surprise party of anyone of these gang people birthday party is just go to that place before they take you to that place, then all plan poopat. 🀣

I hope it is rather private for them than with all media coverage for us. 

Why is no one being meherban with us by not even asking Ankita about New year celebration? πŸ˜” πŸ˜†

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello NishaπŸ˜† 

The show started with Delhnaaz congratulating sushita being a real life couple and they are cute and stuff, then the host asked Anki who according to her should win JDJ,Anki said sushant ,she gave her reasons that though he is a dancer he has put in toomuch effort and he deserves to win and as sony has chose him in the competition though they knew he has learnt dance then that shouldnt be a problem furtherπŸ˜†..  And sush was asked the same question,for which he said chang and Anki deserve to win and he wants himself as well to win as he has put in lot of effort..

And later Anki said who ever wins,the money is gonna be used by both so it doesnt matterπŸ˜†

Then delhnaaz asked if Anki feels jealous of sush,so she said when he scores 30 i fight with him alot thet y dnt i get 30 and i eat his head regarding this.. And about girls dancing with him she said she gets angry, Then sush said bilkul bhi trust nahi hainπŸ˜†, and she said trust hai i mean πŸ˜†i dnt feel jealous as i know wherever he goes and what ever he does with others(dance) , he finally comes back to me only so y wud i fear.. But i do get angry on those girls who clinge to him.. 

Then delhnaaz went ga ga over Anki's bluntness and said , she doesnt want Anki to change ever.. 

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ankifan:  Thanks so much for all the info on the interview!  It sounds so cute, I wish there were a way to know more or actually watch it.

Nisha:  I sooo agree, no more pool parties please!  I mean don't they themselves get tired of them?  πŸ˜†  Though I guess in the bigger picture my opinion doesn't quite matter lol, but I think they should do something private and not with cameras all around.  And yeah I wish someone would bother to ask her what she did for New Year's, so hopefully we can get the answer we want.  πŸ˜†
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Then delhnaaz askd Anki if she is like archu,she said yes she is like archu but she wil never compromise in life like archu, and she feels happy when ppl say they wanto be like archu and they recognize her.. 

And the same question was put to sushant, so he said he feels happy when someone says they wanto be like manav, when they say they wanto be like manav, he says to himself he should also become like manavπŸ˜†

And then delhnaaz asked sush that if Anki lies to him , and he said yes and he cant even notice that she has lied and Anki said,whenever sush lies,he gets caught, he cant even lie properlyπŸ˜†

then delhnaaz askd what Anki fears for in sushant and she said his anger,she runs far when he gets angry..πŸ˜† and the host asked really sushant gets angry ,host was almost shocked..

And then delhnaaz asked what bahana does sushant give when he doesnt wanto go out wit u, so Anki said "mujhe neendh arahi hai"πŸ˜†
Anki said,sushant says he is sleepy anywhere anytime if he is nt interested and pissed with something, sometimes in road, hotel anywhere all of a sudden he gets sleep aur soneka acting karta hai,kahi bhi kabhi bhiπŸ˜†

And the same was asked to sush , he said Anki says she is nt in mood.. And later he has to pataofy her to take her outπŸ˜†
sensodyne thumbnail

@Divya: Hello,hi,bye bye! πŸ˜† 

Thank you so much for giving yourself more work! Aww sounds like cute episode I would love to expression of these two which will be much more cute I'm sure! πŸ˜†

@Swat: Aww you also agree with me na about pool party seriously now it is soo monotonous now. *yawns* πŸ˜† What common is Sushant wears same shorts for all pool party. πŸ€£

As much as I want to segment on them, but please no segments like this I would rather love if they spend private time and Ankita gives us details because no one can give it better than her! πŸ˜† 

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Then dabba came frm Anki's house,and they all started eating ..
delhnaaz asked sush how can he stay fit even after eating somuch of junk food, so he said coz of his martial arts practice and dance practice he has gained his fitness back.. 

last was rapid fire round segment, 
Anki answered all questions related to sush , sush actually answered all except fav actor and fav film one , he said im only her fav actor, then Anki said wrong its salman khan then sush was like Ohhh and made his face somewt πŸ˜†..and fav films he said allof SRK films and she never tld me wts her fav, so she said did u say wts ur fav?? and delhnaaz said u bth dnt start fighting here nw.. πŸ˜†
And Anki said she doesnt hv any fav film,so sush was like see i tld u ..

and they were fighting on who won.. πŸ˜†

TB and Nisha, welcomeπŸ˜ƒ..yeah it surely is a lovely segment, a full episode dedicated to them and for me it had been long watching them for so long offscreen ,so i enjoyed it alot.. both look super cute and so in love..

Nisha,in case u hv digital set top box at hme then this channel comes over.. 
i wish i knew hw to record it😳
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Then delhnaaz askd Anki if she is like archu,she said yes she is like archu but she wil never compromise in life like archu, and she feels happy when ppl say they wanto be like archu and they recognize her.. 

And the same question was put to sushant, so he said he feels happy when someone says they wanto be like manav, when they say they wanto be like manav, he says to himself he should also become like manavπŸ˜†

And then delhnaaz asked sush that if Anki lies to him , and he said yes and he cant even notice that she has lied and Anki said,whenever sush lies,he gets caught, he cant even lie properlyπŸ˜†

then delhnaaz askd what Anki fears for in sushant and she said his anger,she runs far when he gets angry..πŸ˜† and the host asked really sushant gets angry ,host was almost shocked..

And then delhnaaz asked what bahana does sushant give when he doesnt wanto go out wit u, so Anki said "mujhe neendh arahi hai"πŸ˜†
Anki said,sushant says he is sleepy anywhere anytime if he is nt interested and pissed with something, sometimes in road, hotel anywhere all of a sudden he gets sleep aur soneka acting karta hai,kahi bhi kabhi bhiπŸ˜†

And the same was asked to sush , he said Anki says she is nt in mood.. And later he has to pataofy her to take her outπŸ˜†

Awww thank you so much for taking this trouble! πŸ€—

This sounds soo cute aww I so want to watch this NOW! πŸ˜†

Edit: Divya, I have reliance big tv which is like useless. πŸ₯±  I don't get many channel only. 

Aww  you did this much update for us it is enough for bhooki people like us for sometime. πŸ˜†

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww wow thank you sooo much Divya!!!  It is really very nice of you to update so much of it for us!  Thank you again! 
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Niiissshaaa mein tujhe maar dalun kya? πŸ˜‘