Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=..Sonii..
I use to collect each and every paper article of Sushita... and last year I pasted all these articles and mailed it to SBS on Anki''s birthday but duffer people didnt show my greeting😑😭
All my pics were lost...awww, what a thoughtful gift hope Anki got the greeting.

@ omana, what does MIA mean? yep busy with exams, touring...πŸ˜† Missing in action, sweetie πŸ˜› 
[/QUOTE]

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh god i wrote december sorry all its october. I was feeling so sleepy at night that i was totally unaware that i wrote december. Its 19th october 2011Edited by ashunaik94s - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashunaik94s

oh god i wrote december sorry all its october. I was feeling so sleepy at night that i was totally unaware that i wrote december. Its 19th october 2011

Such dedication for Sushita πŸ‘even when sleepy you are stalking and posting pics πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

oh god i wrote december sorry all its october. I was feeling so sleepy at night that i was totally unaware that i wrote december. Its 19th october 2011

ash 19oct means before sush quit u sure they perf together bc i wanted to go kolkata to see their perf bt nowhere declared about this progπŸ˜•
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
@Taslima they performed individually. I think bcoz sushant always mentions in his interview alag alag perform kare toh jyaada paise milte hai. πŸ˜†
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😭

@Taslima they performed individually. I think bcoz sushant always mentions in his interview alag alag perform kare toh jyaada paise milte hai. πŸ˜†

oh GOD if i knew it i would go kolkata😭😭
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sonal posted them in FB and I couldn't resist posting them here... one of the sweetest SBS segments ever: Manav Archu and Sachu- do boond zindagi ki! Thanks to Sonal for sharing the caps..

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
The way Ankita carrying sachin, like a typical mother. I just love it. The three of them look so good. One of the best segment.
sensodyne thumbnail

Why is this thread soona soona?

I will like singing soona soona lamhe lamhe song. lol

I missed loads of discussion which went on. lol

Anyway, germlin. ji I didn't name them as Sushita ji it was some Kumkum-Hussain,Hiten-Gauri fan ji who named them as Sushita and she was one who inspired me to do that thread. lol

Oh I don't think Sushant would name his daughter as Sushita instead  he would name her as Jia! πŸ˜› 

AlsoI haven't seen any of your 16 seconds VM of them, so you need to show until then me ignoring you! 

sensodyne thumbnail

Oh that segment of Sushant-Ankita with Sachu was one of adorable segment of them! These two are too good with kids!

Let me post some caps. 

This is picture perfect pics! πŸ˜

Awww this is like that baby is looking why is my dad not giving but only to my mumma hahaha aww lol

ROFL Sushant. πŸ˜†

*sigh* I miss them!

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago