Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
oh btw indian telly awards are round the corner ...
ritigl posted this link in BALH forum
http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k11/nomination/login.php

i wonder whether the PR cast will win anything this time 🤔
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG mujhe kitna kuch kehna hai...
I have missed everything here...kitne din ho gaye
So I will keep spaming here dont mind haan !!😆

My crush over Sushita was from the start of the show...and the sbs/sbb segments were the driving force...I loved them more and more each segment...
Another thing was they were best as a dancing couple for me...I love dancing and same is with my favs...
I still dream of dancing le le maza le...with sushant ☺️ mera dream hai yaar 😆

My crush is known to my family coz I use to keep gushing blushing whenever I see Sushita on screen...and my bro keeps staring at me...kay zala hela 🤣 I cant keep eyes of them...
That aint a secret coz after IF I became more friendly to computers...only my bro dont like my crush for them, he tells I forget everything when I see them...

Only my best friend and my lab partner knows my crush for sushita...coz I keep bugging him did you see their performance ? and he is...yeah 🤔🤣

Each day after clg I use to run for my pc...to catch any news of them...those were the days...I miss them very much...

I use to collect each and every paper article of Sushita... and last year I pasted all these articles and mailed it to SBS on Anki''s birthday but duffer people didnt show my greeting😡😭
All my pics were lost...

@ omana, what does MIA mean? yep busy with exams, touring...😆
OMG mujhe dewy ke darshan huye?😲
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..Sonii..

OMG mujhe kitna kuch kehna hai...

I have missed everything here...kitne din ho gaye
So I will keep spaming here dont mind haan !!😆

My crush over Sushita was from the start of the show...and the sbs/sbb segments were the driving force...I loved them more and more each segment...
Another thing was they were best as a dancing couple for me...I love dancing and same is with my favs...
I still dream of dancing le le maza le...with sushant☺️mera dream hai yaar😆

My crush is known to my family coz I use to keep gushing blushing whenever I see Sushita on screen...and my bro keeps staring at me...kay zala hela🤣I cant keep eyes of them...
That aint a secret coz after IF I became more friendly to computers...only my bro dont like my crush for them, he tells I forget everything when I see them...

Only my best friend and my lab partner knows my crush for sushita...coz I keep bugging him did you see their performance ? and he is...yeah🤔🤣

Each day after clg I use to run for my pc...to catch any news of them...those were the days...I miss them very much...

I use to collect each and every paper article of Sushita... and last year I pasted all thesearticlesand mailed it to SBS on Anki''s birthday but duffer people didnt show my greeting😡😭
All my pics were lost...

@ omana, what does MIA mean? yep busy with exams, touring...😆
OMG mujhe dewy ke darshan huye?😲

same with me and my brother keeps telling hila ved laglay re baba I keep showing my friends videos and their pics from my phone jabardasti even if they have a zero interest. 🤣
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heya ashu 😃
kahaani ghar ghar kii 😆...I have sushita pics in my folder and Sushant's avis of dance as my cell's wallpapers...hehe... thanks fr keeping us updated !!

Merry Christmas everyone!!! 🤗
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
]😆
Originally posted by: ashunaik94s

Yeah lunza i will try my best.

EAST OR THE WEST MY ASH DARLING IS THE BEST👏ash i think u become GREAT MAGICIAN👍🏼i m totally surprised to see ur pic KHAZANA frm where u collect sushita pic and show us those loveliest pic😲this time i m sure u will get anyone and give us some sushita PRIVATE pic😳and ash upload the information about sush what ur freind supposed to tell u[secret facts of sush😳]
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Sushant and Ankita performed at HYATT Hotel in Kolkata on October 19.

Anki wore a read dress she was looking mindblowing. She performed on ranjha ranjha. She was fabulous. Don't know about sushant on what song he performed. Also don't know did they performed together or not.
The guy told ankita is just amazing, very nice and beautiful. Sushant is dashing.

Credits : Sachin ShawEdited by ashunaik94s - 12 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Here is the pic from kolkata,
sushita30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ashu u r gr8 yar thanks for sharing 👏
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh .. 19th december ? how nice .. they spent the day together on anki's birthday..
LoveSushAnki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashunaik94s

Here is the pic from kolkata,

Ashu thnx yaar...bt december 19th matlab 2011 ya 2010...coz di edited dis pic n she kept as her dp...dec. 19th se pehle...remember?