Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ya .. i saw and added them .. but umm .. i dunno who they are ๐Ÿ˜†.. whats their id on IF ?
EDIT: if it is supposed to be private n' all .. dont tell ..
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol i will not reveal their name here, if i do they will kill me ๐Ÿคฃ
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poas

omana a big big HUG for u๐Ÿค—u r sweetheart and lucky to met them.and bold line owo๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜what itell u its so sweet.omana try to remember anything u miss๐Ÿ˜‰bt ya DIL MANGA MORE๐Ÿ˜†

Another cute thing at least to me was Sushant was holding his coffee cup and when the BT guy introduced me to him and I just stood grinning like an idiot for a bit he asked me if I wanted coffee pointing to his cup with his million dollar smile and those adorable eyes. I don't take coffee at all and was secretly glad that although I was behaving like bumbling idiot (which I never ever  thought I would be btw) I had enough sense to say no, thank you. And when I went to Anki's dressing room all the others (Priya, Prarthana and Swati) were there, removing their make-up and chit chatting so it was pretty noisy and I was speaking rather softly so Anki turned and shushed them which I thought was sweet but someone else in the room rolled their eyes๐Ÿค”

It was also sweet that after they found out I was here with my friend and her mom who was sitting slightly away as she can't stand for long (and also cuz they have zero interest in the show and was only there to make me happy) they walked over to say hello and spoke to her for a bit. I thought that was really sweet as its pretty obvious at least to me that if someone comes to the sets but are sitting near their car and not gawking at the actors and sets then they are obviously not fans but these two still made an effort to walk over and say hello. Aunty was impressed with that. Needless to say I loved them even more then ๐Ÿ˜ณ

That's about it I guess. Sorry Poppy wish I could give you more. Memories all hazy cuz I can't believe it really happened.

Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

hey omana .. thnx ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  .. did you talk to any of the other cast members ?

Apart from Sushita only Anurag ๐Ÿ˜› He was nice as well ๐Ÿ˜›

I spoke to the lighting dada and spotboy๐Ÿ˜† they were very friendly and more than happy to show me around the sets. 
shootingstar27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Thanks for sharing Omana!!! ๐Ÿค— So good to hear you had such a lovely experience...actually thank god for that. Some stars are so snobby that all that love goes out of window...that didn't happen to you...lucky you...lucky us! โค๏ธ  

I was so glad that they turned out exactly like how they are in SBS/SBB off screen clips.It was such a relief ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Since I was tagging along wherever my friend went including movie shoots (she mixes with the TV and film circle as she moved on from TV to film industry)  I had a chance to meet a lot of celebs ๐Ÿค” Most of them were just so pretentious, it was so urghhh...Wasn't interested in taking pics or anything cuz I honestly found them very blah. Only took one with an obnoxious actor because my cousin loves him.
Sushita was breath of fresh air unfortunately she is not friends with them or moves in the same circle as them ๐Ÿ˜” We can hope and pray that his debut with KJo although the movies would hardly be the kind he would be interested in,at least we will get insider info and can have a blast here ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
LoveSushAnki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

</div>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Another
cute thing at least to me was Sushant was holding his coffee cup and when the
BT guy introduced me to him and I just stood grinning like an idiot for a bit
he asked me if I wanted coffee pointing to his cup with his million dollar
smile and those adorable eyes. I don't take coffee at all and was secretly glad
that although I was behaving like bumbling idiot (which I never ever thought I would be btw) I had enough sense to
say no, thank you. And when I went to Anki's dressing room all the others (Priya,
Prarthana and Swati) were there, removing their make-up and chit chatting so it
was pretty noisy and I was speaking rather softly so Anki turned and shushed
them which I thought was sweet but someone else in the room rolled their eyes๐Ÿค”</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">It
was also sweet that after they found out I was here with my friend and her mom who
was sitting slightly away as she can't stand for long (and also cuz they have
zero interest in the show and was only there to make me happy) they walked over
to say hello and spoke to her for a bit. I thought that was really sweet as its
pretty obvious at least to me that if someone comes to the sets but are sitting
near their car and not gawking at the actors and sets then they are obviously not
fans but these two still made an effort to walk over and say hello. Aunty was
impressed with that. Needless to say I loved them even more then๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">That's
about it I guess. Sorry Poppy wish I could give you more. Memories all hazy cuz
I can't believe it really happened.</font>

<div>

Thanq so mch fr sharing...omana...so sweet of u... m glad u got d chance to meet sushita...๐Ÿ˜Š

Sushita r awesome...d more i read abt dem or wtch dem d more i luv dem...๐Ÿ˜ณ
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@omana is Sushant gonna debut with kjo kya please tell please
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Omana so nice Thank u for sharing ur exp
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@anshi .. no .. sushant is not debuting in kjo film.๐Ÿ˜†.. i think omana meant it would be nice if he did .. bcuz we would be would be able to give info about sushant thru omana's friend ...
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Here is a small update from my friend after she met sushant. I have told her to update more. And she has promised me she will do it soon.
Here she goes,
OMG so here's
the scoop, i met the dashing
sushant in mauritius. was such a
gr8 experience. he is the most
humblest person ever n he is even
more handsome in person. he has
the moves that can kill n a smile
that can make u go weak in the
knees and a charming fun loving
bubbly personality 2 go with. was
a pity that ankita was not there. i