Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bonnefille

I can just say that we are luckier then. πŸ˜› 

Agree  Btw Niki, was wondering if you would give us Christmas or New Year Present ? πŸ˜ƒ
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

I can't hide my feelings when it come to Sushita πŸ˜³ Even seeing their pics has an strange effect on me.The goofy grin is a dead giveaway.  Nowadays I talk to my mom on Skype and even then i go on and on about Sushita πŸ˜† Even sent her pic and video link πŸ˜³ Also go on and on about them to my best friend who is Chinese and knows nothing about Hindi shows πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

That's what I do to my friend...I mailed her Sushita's People Mag interview. There are times she tries to change topic of conversation when I am going on and on about Sushita...I don't let her. πŸ˜† 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Agree  Btw Niki, was wondering if you would give us Christmas or New Year Present ? πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† Let's see, am working on it...
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I will get u all mauritius update from my friend soon. She is in heaven now after meeting Sushant, completely gone mad. But sad that she didn't got any pic.Edited by ashunaik94s - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashunaik94s

I will get u all mauritius update from my friend soon. She is heaven now after meeting Sushant, completely gone mad. But sad that she didn't got any pic.

Cant wait to hear her story πŸ˜ƒ
I know that feeling all too well πŸ˜³ My friend was making fun of me cuz I cant wipe off the goofy grin off my face for quite a few days β˜ΊοΈ
citrusy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! My case is also the same as u guys..
Besides studying the only thing that I do is watch Sushita..
My relatives and my friends thinks me crazy too..My sis has started telling me talk anything besdies Sushnt and Ankita with her
not just that..i tend to add everyone in my fb who is related to them and who writes abt then in the fb fan pages when they meet them..
When SA concert happened I mailed so many ppl to giv even a small update abt them and ended up adding so many ppl..
Not just that , I use my fren fb and even add from there..she really gets so much annoyed telling now who is this tell me πŸ˜‰
shootingstar27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

πŸ˜† Let's see, am working on it...

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Cant wait to hear her story πŸ˜ƒ
I know that feeling all too well πŸ˜³ My friend was making fun of me cuz I cant wipe off the goofy grin off my face for quite a few days β˜ΊοΈ

You have met Sushita? Why don't I know your experience? 
shootingstar27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

You have met Sushita? Why don't I know your experience? 

Yeah a couple of times. I have shared the experience before πŸ˜³
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: citrusy

OMG!! My case is also the same as u guys..

Besides studying the only thing that I do is watch Sushita..
My relatives and myfriendsthinks me crazy too..My sis has started telling me talk anything besdies Sushnt and Ankita with her
not just that..i tend to add everyone in my fb who is related to them and who writes abt then in the fb fan pages when they meet them..
When SA concert happened I mailed so many ppl to giv even a small update abt them and ended up adding so many ppl..
Not just that , I use my fren fb and even add from there..she really gets so much annoyed telling now who is this tell meπŸ˜‰

ahh who r u? R u in my friend list? Same case with mine i have two accounts on fb one is only for Sushita, i just keep updating about them and add arman or sushita fans only. Edited by ashunaik94s - 12 years ago