*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
Lunzi believe me I already would have opened my claws and jaws way back...if Nisha wouldn't have stopped me. πŸ˜†

Nisha peacemakers?! yeah like the politicians of a country! πŸ˜†

And seriously Mods of this forum totally takes the cake! A member comes and makes a topic telling us that we are polluting the forum and telling us what to watch and where to go...calling all sorts of names to TD and SD...and we are the ones given a threat of warnings?! huh? seriously what?!

Do they even read all the posts and threads before giving the warnings?...cause I don't understand a single warning given by them at the end of every closed topic!

I guess this forum should be renamed to "Hiten's gaga land" cause anyone who doesn't see the emotions pouring out of his eyes...is told that they are polluting this forum and spreading negativity...and the best part even the Mod comes and tells the same! Sushant left on his own choice,we are just talking about the story and the New Manav and yadayadayada! πŸ₯±

I mean give me a freakin breaak and keep your preferences out of your duty! πŸ₯±
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by gremlin.

Lunzi believe me I already would have opened my claws and jaws way back...if Nisha wouldn't have stopped me. πŸ˜†

And seriously Mods of this forum totally takes the cake! A member comes and makes a topic telling us that we are polluting the forum and telling us what to watch and where to go...calling all sorts of names to TD and SD...and we are the ones given a threat of warnings?! huh? seriously what?!

Do they even read all the posts and threads before giving the warnings?...cause I don't understand a single warning given by them at the end of every closed topic!

I guess this forum should be renamed to "Hiten's gaga land" cause anyone who doesn't see the emotions puring out of his eyes...is told that they are polluting this forum and spreading negativity...and the best part even the Mod comes and tells the same! Sushant left on his own choice,we are just talking about the story and the New Manav and yadayadayada! πŸ₯±

I mean give me a freakin breaak and keep your preferences out of your duty! πŸ₯±
jaiπŸ‘πŸ‘i already PM mod bc she took my name we r disgraceful bt we r blamed😲
And I am sorry if I sound a bit rude but I am not gonna sugar coat my statements...if I feel something unfair is going on.
Originally posted by gremlin.

I guess this forum should be renamed to "Hiten's gaga land" cause anyone who doesn't see the emotions puring out of his eyes...is told that they are polluting this forum and spreading negativity...and the best part even the Mod comes and tells the same! Sushant left on his own choice,we are just talking about the story and the New Manav and yadayadayada! πŸ₯±

You know these peacemakers make politician actually to look like saint because those people atleast say they are dirt and do dirty things, but here total opposite before they only make dirt here and now act as peacemakers and behave as if they have not done any mistakes only. What did in past is not dirt because now they re peacemaker, but if people express upset and don't like Hiten then people are polluting forum talk about double standards here you find! 

LOL Jia those are not only flaws in this so called forum if we start making list we both will be banned as people are like hell scare like you say and never open mouth for whatever reason it is. πŸ˜†

Edit:

And I am sorry if I sound a bit rude but I am not gonna sugar coat my statements...if I feel something unfair is going on.

This was actually way too sweet than from what I expected. πŸ˜† 

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago

Let me fill this. πŸ˜†

I actually happened to watch PR because my cable wala started airing it inspite we unsubscribed it. πŸ˜†

Seriously what was blank expression Hiten had on his face when Archana was talking emotionally? Though Archana bashan was no less irritating, but at same time Hiten blank expressions were.

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
Originally posted by mirageas

This was actually way too sweet than from what I expected. πŸ˜† 

Actually, I did tone down a bit. 😳 πŸ˜† I don't want to be rude..I just want to voice out the issues of this forum.

Aur ban kerna hai toh kerdo...but I am not gonna sit quietly and see nonsense going on in this forum all day! πŸ₯±
Jiaa, why be gussa? I toh don't even notice the new stuff in this forum...lol...I'm zoned out most of the time :P

Chalo I'll post pics today as my contribution to the thread...haha

Jab pani sar se uper chala jaye toh gussa hona padta hai, my beloved Anu ji!  

Aur hum koi Manav ya Archana thodi hai, ke hume koi bhi aake baja ke chala jaye ga jaise hum koi mandir ka ghanta hon! (addresses Rajpal Yadav from the movie Hungama!) πŸ€£

Unfairness and double standards tick me off in a very wrong way Anu, otherwise apko toh pata hi hoga how much of a goofball I am! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†

Once you start zoning in here, you'll see for yourself, the politics in this forum is a truly amusing thing to watch. πŸ˜†
Thanks for posting the pics Anu πŸ˜› 

They look so adorable (as usual) especially the first picture πŸ˜ƒ Love it!!
Do you have the video link?