Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mirageas

Aww Ankita is soo cute and adorable!

Ankita Lokhande:
As far as my character Archana is concerned she was a poor girl and her life changed after she met Manav. Archana's life is very similar to Cinderella's. But Ankita Lokhande is like Sleeping Beauty as my Prince Charming has already come and woken me up from my sleep (laughs).

http://www.tellychakkar.com/features/tv-actors-fantasy-land

Two adorable cutiepies these two are! ðŸ˜†

Aww... such a sweet comparison...

And thanks for the videos Nisha! Sushant looks so good... it was so cute the way he was squirming slightly during the makeup ðŸ˜† and even blushed when he saw it being recorded.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol ... posing for these photoshoots doesnt really come naturally to him ..
he is kinda fidgety and unsure of how to pose .😆.

compare this with anki's photoshoot ...
she kept posing and they kept clicking ... and she thoroughly enjoys giving poses and getting pics clicked ...
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Aww... such a sweet comparison...

ya ... it is very cute and adorable ..
still this doesnt beat the "woh kabhi bhi mujhe apni godi mein utha sakta hai "   line ...🤣
that was like the cutest thing I have ever heard , to describe the comfort level you share with your real life partner while working together 😆 ...

I think I am going to remember this line for years to come ..😆  ...

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awww...Sushant was playing cricket on his mobile while the make up was being done 😆

nikitagmc thumbnail
@Lunza:

Yeah, Anki's been a model, so I guess the posing part comes very naturally to her.

And ditto about the line you said! That was such a cute line- woh mujhe kabhi bhi godh mein utha sakta hai'... there was something adorable about it cos she said 'godh'... 
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@Lunza:

Yeah, Anki's been a model, so I guess the posing part comes very naturally to her.

And ditto about the line you said! That was such a cute line- woh mujhe kabhi bhi godh mein utha sakta hai'... there was something adorable about it cos she said 'godh'... 

Hi Nikita,
How are you? It's great to know what you look like!😊 You are so tiny but you look like a doctor for sure. I know you future patients will love you.🤗  (fb pics).

@bold...what does this mean? Divya, my translator has retired, it seems.😆
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Hi Nikita,
How are you? It's great to know what you look like!😊 You are so tiny but you look like a doctor for sure. I know you future patients will love you.🤗  (fb pics).

@bold...what does this mean? Divya, my translator has retired, it seems.😆

sharon di it means to take lap and she saying if sush wanted he can take her on his lap anytime 😆
😆
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Hi Nikita,
How are you? It's great to know what you look like!😊 You are so tiny but you look like a doctor for sure. I know you future patients will love you.🤗  (fb pics).😆😆😆Yeah I know... I have always been this way... and I can't help it.. my Mom's not given up though, she makes me eat all kinds of stuff and still has hope...😆 EDIT ADD: Oh and yeah, I forgot to say I'm fine! Hope you are well too... was going through some old Sushita segments in my spare time today.. especially the Valentines ones this year...

@bold...what does this mean? Divya, my translator has retired, it seems.😆 Here Ankita is saying-  "Sushant can take me in his lap anytime he wants."😳

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail

Originally posted by: poas

sharon di it means to take lap and she saying if sush wanted he can take her on his lap anytime 😆
😆

Poppy,
Thanks so much. I 🤣 like crazy when I read the translation. I'm still laughing.😆
That sounds just like our Anki.😆  How can you not like her? She is a treat indeed. I surely hope Sushant takes her up on this offer, very often.😉 Hopefully it will lead to more interesting things.😉
suan thumbnail

Thanks so much Nikita. 😊
Tell your mom not to worry too much, that's just your natural make up (genes).
Enjoy it while you're young. When kids and especially the 40's hit, that's another story.
Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones who don't gain an ounce, regardless of the number of children they have, or how old they get.😊

Re the translation, as I said earlier, that is our Anki! Just love her. I surely hope Sushant takes her up on her offer as often as he can.😉