Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gremlin.

And Haila TB, you're Blueee! now its only 3-4 years more till we see you turning red! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Hey Alisha, Welcome to the dysfunctional ArMan Heaven! πŸ˜†

Hi dear Jia,
I love these posts. I was laughing so much. Thanks to the bit of Hindi I've learnt from Divya, Usha, Bhalla, and others in the forum(translations), plus from watching Hindi serials and films, I was able to understand your post. Love it.🀣🀣🀣

May I add my voice to your establishing a gallery?😊 It would be so great to see all that's Sushita, now that Arman are officially no more.❀️ (Pretty please?)😊  Hope you won't deny a fellow "addict" who is having a hard time dealing with Sushant withdrawal symptoms (@Tanya's phrase).πŸ˜†β€οΈπŸ€—
sensodyne thumbnail

*headdesk*

Ay, tum logo ki kisi ne paise diye hai kya mujhe torture kerne liye? why you all are after my life? 😑 kaha na no gallery toh no gallery! 😳 Just Spare me okay...Spareee meee!

🀣

🀣 Is this free to use? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Abhi not a word from anyone about a gallery okay! 😑 or else I'll report you all to the Mods for being Off-topic! 😳 yeah me, who has a history of never even once being on-topic in the history of I-F! 😎 samjhe na! 😑 πŸ€£

Aur TB ji please ap toh rehne hi dijiye huh...your own gallery is like a bhoot bangla in which the ghosts from 18th century resides! πŸ˜³ 

Aur tauba tauba Nishaaa! 🀣 and you say I do nautanki huh.. yeh daily soaps ke dialogues na kisi aur ko sunana cause they don't work on me! 🀣
I don't know that and all YOU NEED TO OPEN A GALLERY!!! If not I'm giving you shrap that let you see movies like Rockstar more than once in life time! 

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: suan

Hi dear Jia,
I love these posts. I was laughing so much. Thanks to the bit of Hindi I've learnt from Divya, Usha, Bhalla, and others in the forum(translations), plus from watching Hindi serials and films, I was able to understand your post. Love it.🀣🀣🀣

May I add my voice to your establishing a gallery?😊 It would be so great to see all that's Sushita, now that Arman are officially no more.❀️ (Pretty please?)😊  Hope you won't deny a fellow "addict" who is having a hard time dealing with Sushant withdrawal symptoms (@Tanya's phrase).πŸ˜†β€οΈπŸ€—

LOL SD πŸ˜† Sorry, if you have a hard time understanding my posts, but thats nothing...I am sure people who can comprehend hindi easily, even they can't  understand my posts...then you are toh still learning it...ROFL infact leave them also sometimes toh even I can't understand my own posts. πŸ€” ROFL

And Dammit SDDD now you caught me well ...if you ask me so sweetly how am I suppose to refuse? uuwian! 😭 πŸ˜† honestly SD, I am not even that good...I don't know why these guys want me to open a gallery in the first place...they just like to bug me thats all! 😑 but since you have asked me so sweetly...kuch toh kerna padega...I mean I'll have to do something...can't really deny something as sweet as that! πŸ˜’ πŸ€—πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
sensodyne thumbnail
Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirageas

Aap kahe aur hum na kare aisa kabhi huva hai! πŸ˜› 

As you only say you never listen to what I say what is use of saying I won't from now on sorry ji for troubling you. πŸ˜³ You never watch or do which I say nor you even bother to PM us  PM you? as in Pooja Mishra you? πŸ˜• how and why would I do Pooja Mishra to you?! πŸ˜• Tongue okay bad joke! 🀣

so it's ok ji.. πŸ˜› *and no I'm not taunting you*. Waise I never said you should watch Rockstar what I said was movies like Rockstar i.e crap movies which most of BW movies are. πŸ˜† πŸ₯±

Oh-uh, someone's angry with me..Tongue (chalo acha hai jaan chuti πŸ₯³  😍  Tongue πŸ€£ )...I mean kya ap mere se naraz hai Nisha ji? Embarrassed  πŸ˜” πŸ˜­
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

LOL SD πŸ˜† Sorry, if you have a hard time understanding my posts, but thats nothing...I am sure people who can comprehend hindi easily, even they can't  understand my posts...then you are toh still learning it...ROFL infact leave them also sometimes toh even I can't understand my own posts. πŸ€” ROFL

And Dammit SDDD now you caught me well ...if you ask me so sweetly how am I suppose to refuse? uuwian! 😭 πŸ˜† honestly SD, I am not even that good...I don't know why these guys want me to open a gallery in the first place...they just like to bug me thats all! 😑 but since you have asked me so sweetly...kuch toh kerna padega...I mean I'll have to do something...can't really deny something as sweet as that! πŸ˜’ πŸ€—πŸ˜†

Awww Jia,
Your response was sooo sweet.πŸ€—  Thank you and I look forward to seeing your amazing gallery.😊 You had me laughing so much while reading this reply.πŸ˜†  You're just too good, Jia!😊
sensodyne thumbnail

Oh-uh, someone's angry with me..πŸ˜› (chalo acha hai jaan chuti πŸ₯³  😍  πŸ˜› πŸ€£ )...I mean kya ap mere se naraz hai Nisha ji? 😳  πŸ˜” πŸ˜­

Why will I be naraz with you? Waise does it matter to you no na. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Actually when I wrote this I was super pissed because I saw crap movie like Rockstar and was thinking to post review in BW forum and in that forum people are praising and praising it. πŸ₯± I mean telling it a movie with soul,mole and all. πŸ€’ Some toh are even saying only intelligent people can understand movie like that.  Thank god I'm not intelligent like that. πŸ˜† How can people defend EMA is out of me it is like saying what Dev and Maya did in KANK is correct. πŸ€’

Oh sorry that you had read this.

AreYaar thumbnail
OMG tell me about it, Nish...the bolly forum is a pain sach mein...especially the review threads are filled with spam by phangurls who are busy gushing over all kinds of nonsense like this Rockstar movie.

btw I haven't seen BB5 in many days now but that PM avi is EPIC, Jia🀣  What paagalpan is this woman doing these days...I read today's synopsis where she is saying that she is doing PRANAYAM in the bathroom for THREE HOURS🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

OMG tell me about it, Nish...the bolly forum is a pain sach mein...especially the review threads are filled with spam by phangurls who are busy gushing over all kinds of nonsense like this Rockstar movie.

btw I haven't seen BB5 in many days now but that PM avi is EPIC, Jia🀣  What paagalpan is this woman doing these days...I read today's synopsis where she is saying that she is doing PRANAYAM in the bathroom for THREE HOURS🀣

Oh I know na seriously it is pain only especially review thread with long long post analyzing and gushing. πŸ₯± I really wonder if that much thought was added by Imtiaz in movie then I'm sure movie would have bearable atleast.  πŸ˜† Have you seen that movie?

Even I haven't watched BB for past few days, but PM is surely paagal now I have no doubt in it. 🀣 🀣  Such a dumb women she is. I mean she knew Sky was instigating her to fight yet she fought with Vida and Shradha, but now she is complaining about it to Pooja Bedi. πŸ˜† Such mein this girl is so dumb and now she is bathroom doing Pranayam.πŸ˜• 🀣 🀣 Would love to Baba Ram Dev and Rakhi reaction on this. 🀣 🀣