Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

PR is the first desi serial I followed religiously. I got attracted to PR because the leads looked so "normal". I still remember the first episode where Archu was opening the window with a towel on her head and managing the house in her own way, she looked like a girl that I could relate too and when they showed Manav on the second episode I was hooked. I didn't find ArMan particularly good looking then,I fell for their simplicity and over time that made them extremely beautiful to me.I could never connect with people who live in mansions, wore tonnes of gold and elaborate clothes all the time so PR was a breath of fresh air.

The ArMan I love best was when they lived on their own after the second wedding.Anki was choosing the sarees for Archu and she looked her best in the show during that period for me.As for Manav, even though he was still wearing the same shirts, there was a spring in his step and he looked so happy and that made a world of difference. They both looked perfect and so alive then even though they didn't have much going for them. I miss those days 😭 

Omana,
That's what I miss about PR as well. When they showed Sushant yesterday, I felt so nostalgic. I missed Sushant, of course, but I also missed the original PR and Arman as they were then, and when they were on their own after their second marriage, as you mentioned!

The way PR has been after the 4 year leap has ruined it's simplicity and it can never be regained.
They need to end the show! Start a new show, new concept, some new stars etc, but do something new. The fans can no longer relate to what passes as PR now!
suan thumbnail

@ bold: I like them for the same reasons Ashu πŸ˜›I've never be so interested in a celeb's life until Sushita came along πŸ˜³ Been following them for quite some time now that feel like they are my friends cuz I really care about them a lotπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Omana,
Have to agree with you once more, especially @blue.  I too feel very attached to Sushant and Ankita, not just as celebrities, but as if they are my children (seeing that I have children in their age range).

There is something very special about them that draws you to them, and keeps you there.😊

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Omana,
That's what I miss about PR as well. When they showed Sushant yesterday, I felt so nostalgic. I missed Sushant, of course, but I also missed the original PR and Arman as they were then, and when they were on their own after their second marriage, as you mentioned!

The way PR has been after the 4 year leap has ruined it's simplicity and it can never be regained.
They need to end the show! Start a new show, new concept, some new stars etc, but do something new. The fans can no longer relate to what passes as PR now!

Di,they showed Sushant yesterday?😲 Which part was that di? I couldn't stomach watching the entire episode just to get a glimpse of him.

The only leap I like in PR was the one year leap, it was much needed for the story to grow. I would have loved it if Archu continued being the strong person she was when she got back but still it wasn't so bad.I was still glued to PR cuz deep down I knew ArMan would end up together πŸ˜³ As corny as the tittle song is I absolutely love it πŸ˜³ After the four year leap, the tittle and song makes no sense cuz the understanding that ArMan once shared was gone and the innocence and sweetness of ArMan pre leap also disappeared. 

What happening now is a hundred times worse than the four year leap  Read that even Priya Marathe (Varsha) is leaving so there will another person playing older Varsha.I feel bad for Anki, she must be really stuck to continue with this crap fest.

shootingstar27 thumbnail

@ bold: I like them for the same reasons Ashu πŸ˜›I've never be so interested in a celeb's life until Sushita came along πŸ˜³ Been following them for quite some time now that feel like they are my friends cuz I really care about them a lotπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Omana,
Have to agree with you once more, especially @blue.  I too feel very attached to Sushant and Ankita, not just as celebrities, but as if they are my children (seeing that I have children in their age range).

There is something very special about them that draws you to them, and keeps you there.😊

Di,I've always enjoyed reading your posts about them.Its filled with so much love and encouragement. I really hope you get to meet them someday di πŸ˜› They will be the lucky ones when they meet you. 
suan thumbnail
[QUOTE=shootingstar27

Di,they showed Sushant yesterday?😲 Which part was that di? I couldn't stomach watching the entire episode just to get a glimpse of him.

The only leap I like in PR was the one year leap, it was much needed for the story to grow. I would have loved it if Archu continued being the strong person she was when she got back but still it wasn't so bad.I was still glued to PR cuz deep down I knew ArMan would end up together πŸ˜³ As corny as the tittle song is I absolutely love it πŸ˜³ After the four year leap, the tittle and song makes no sense cuz the understanding that ArMan once shared was gone and the innocence and sweetness of ArMan pre leap also disappeared. 

What happening now is a hundred times worse than the four year leap  Read that even Priya Marathe (Varsha) is leaving so there will another person playing older Varsha.I feel bad for Anki, she must be really stuck to continue with this crap fest.

[/QUOTE]

Omana,
Sushant was shown as part of a flashback Sulochana was having after the house was auctioned.
She was remembering certain good times at her home and he was shown in the scene when Arman came to tell Archu's family about her pregnancy. Sushant was also shown in a scene where he was having dinner at the K's home. Not sure what part of the videos it would be, probably the 3rd or 4th part.

I also liked the 1 year leap, necessary as you say, and it was good to see Archana's character growing. Since then, her character has regressed, which has turned off so many fans.

I love the title song too, Omana. I love it so much that I have it on my mp3 player which I listen to while driving. The opening...paa, paa, paa...is so distinct. Whenever it is played, just those first 3 bars, you know immediately it's the PR theme song...like when they played it at the Zee unveiling to introduce Arman when it was their turn to present a segment of the programme.

@bold...you're so right, Omana, so right! And that's the crux of the matter, a matter that can not be fixed. It's truly a sad end to a show that had so much promise!
suan thumbnail

Di,I've always enjoyed reading your posts about them.Its filled with so much love and encouragement. I really hope you get to meet them someday di πŸ˜› They will be the lucky ones when they meet you. 

Awww Omana,
πŸ€— 
@bliue...that was so sweet of you to say.β€οΈπŸ€—
It's remarks like this one and friends like you, why I love this forum and wish PR hadn't come to this, because so many regulars visit rarely, or not at all due to the current state of the show. I love you so much and you and the others always make my days very special!

@purple...I hope so too, Omana! I really hope so.😊
Thanks for such a sweet post.❀️
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Was watching this and felt like sharing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He looks much yummier as a man πŸ˜³

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Was watching this and felt like sharingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†He looks much yummier as a man😳</font>

hahaha omana m sharing it on fb dont mind...
suan thumbnail

Was watching this and felt like sharing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He looks much yummier as a man πŸ˜³

Omana,
Why did you do this to me?πŸ˜†
He sure is an ugly looking lady in this picture.πŸ˜†  I hope that was the objective of this get up.
Thank God Sushant is a very handsome man!😍
shootingstar27 thumbnail

Omana,
Why did you do this to me?πŸ˜†
He sure is an ugly looking lady in this picture.πŸ˜†  I hope that was the objective of this get up.
Thank God Sushant is a very handsome man!😍

Sushant withdrawal symptoms diπŸ˜† Was just watching random episodes of Kis Desh when this caught my eye and I just had to share it πŸ˜‰ 

@ Bold:  Amen to that πŸ˜ƒ