Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I wrote everything that I felt in the EDT and felt better after that... but it feels very nice to read all these posts cos that's pretty much the same I feel. In these 2.5 years, we've been pretty much following their lives, or a part of it, at least, that it seems awful to imagine that they will be less seen together now. The space will be there.. it won't go away so easily. Every moment when I've written, gushed over, defended or fought with people regarding Sushant and Ankita will always be remembered.

I don't know I'm remembering the song 'Summer of 69' now...

'And when you look back now, the summer seemed to last forever... and if I had a chance... those were the best days of my life!'
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOLLL TB, NishπŸ€—...I dunno I just love silently reading all your mushy takes on Sushita...I've always enjoyed being more of a silent reader in the PR forum...maybe cuz I didn't know most of you for the longest time...I got to know Nish a bit in b/w and then gradually the others a bit more...so I feel like all of you have more of a dynamic together and understand each other better...main beech mein kya bolun...lol...feel like I might disturb the flow...

Ahh but Sushita...*sigh* I have never been fangirly over any real life couple as I have over these two...lol...it truly goes beyond just being a fan also and genuinely wishing the best for these two wonderful ppl who share something truly special...May they always be together through everything and yes I would love to see them getting married someday...Made for each other is a trite phase otherwise but honestly it suits them like no other! lolll

Jia: I loveeed that segment! Do you have the link to it? I haven't seen it in ages!
sensodyne thumbnail

*thud* Anu  πŸ€—finally gave darshan? πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

Oh come on Anu you also need join instead of posting once in while though even that is nice to read, but you just pamper us by making stuffs on them and stop yourself from posting here.

What kind of disturb will happen if you post and if we enjoy reading it? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

I have DM link of that segment if you want I can give you that.

What is this issue with zee people deleting only news segment or VMs made on Sushant-Ankita?  πŸ˜• I have seen people uploading Star Ya Rockstar portion and it still not been deleted where as stuffs made on these two get deleted.  πŸ˜• hmphhh

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirageas

*thud* Anu  πŸ€—finally gave darshan? πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

Oh come on Anu you also need join instead of posting once in while though even that is nice to read, but you just pamper us by making stuffs on them and stop yourself from posting here.

What kind of disturb will happen if you post and if we enjoy reading it? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

I have DM link of that segment if you want I can give you that.

What is this issue with zee people deleting only news segment or VMs made on Sushant-Ankita?  πŸ˜• I have seen people uploading Star Ya Rockstar portion and it still not been deleted where as stuffs made on these two get deleted.  πŸ˜• hmphhh

LOL ok I'll try to be more regular here then...πŸ˜†

Oh yeah DM link would be great...thanks yaar!

LOL they have special dushmani with Sushita that they keep deleting anything related to them on YT...but honestly SYR has just started...wait a few weeks and see...they'll delete a lot of those vids as wellπŸ˜†...they deleted my 'hona tha pyar' Sushita VM too...I'm wondering what alternate sites we can use to upload our VMs...vimeo maybe.

sensodyne thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL ok I'll try to be more regular here then...πŸ˜†

Oh yeah DM link would be great...thanks yaar!

LOL they have special dushmani with Sushita that they keep deleting anything related to them on YT...but honestly SYR has just started...wait a few weeks and see...they'll delete a lot of those vids as wellπŸ˜†...they deleted my 'hona tha pyar' Sushita VM too...I'm wondering what alternate sites we can use to upload our VMs...vimeo maybe.

Here you go,

This is U Me Aur TV segment where same thing is showed again and again. πŸ˜†

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf99a1_archana-manav-ka-jabardast-dance-dh_shortfilms?start=4#from=embed

Seriously these DMCL people have dushmani only with them no doubt in it. That would be so bad if those people delete it later. I really don't get on why these people can't let people do VMs or update news on zee stars? πŸ˜•

Oh I saw that those people deleted your 'hona tha pyar' VM very bad of those people.  May be DM also would be good.

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aww look at you ,Toothbrush you're talking like a true piscean...all dreamy,senti and so cute! πŸ€— I have never seen you talk like this before...I am loving reading you, aur bolo na ... 😍🀣🀣

@Jizzerypooo...isshh! mujhe sharam arahi hai! ☺️ 🀣🀣

Everyone else also continue please...for once I don't feel like saying anything..I am just enjoying reading everyone's post...I have never liked you guys this much before...😍🀣

Lunzi: I am not sure if there is a YT link to that SBB segment but I did upload one of the SBB segment's on DM for Nisha..here:
Which reminds me I never sent this link to the one I uploaded it for...I know..I am so cute! β˜ΊοΈ 🀣 here Nisha ji, stop taunting me in your mind and have the link...

Anu: Good to see you here...aajaya kejiye apka apna hi ghosla hai! πŸ˜›πŸ€£ 
And Sensodyne already gave you the link of the UMT segment πŸ˜› but if you want the link to the SBS segment then here it is:

And did they delete your hona tha pyaar VM as well? God what is their problem?! jerks! πŸ₯±

And oh jerks se yaad aya...today in Bigg boss someone called someone "Pavitra Hijra" 🀣  🀣 with the reference of Pavitra Risha of course πŸ˜† and even in Comedy Circus every now and then there is a joke related to PR...makes me realize how popular this show was, still is but won't be any longer as its heading towards its absolute Doom very soon! πŸ˜†
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ooh .. thanks for the links ...
lol... there was one epi in CC when anki's photo made an appearance in one of kapil's acts with shweta

hehe .. what kind of jokes on PR ? ... u know .. initially i didnt like the title PR that much ... found it a bit corny ...
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: unknown18

πŸ‘
πŸ€“

Sid, yeh kya hai yaar? Bas itna? πŸ˜›
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Niki, I dont watch PR anymore (or anything else) so dont know whats going on. Dont even get time to watch sushant and ankita's news segments. Just saw a couple of posts which reminded me of all the besharmi ppl did in this heavenπŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
AreYaar thumbnail
Jia, Nish: Thanks for the links, guys!πŸ€—    This was one of my fav. performances of theirs...their chemistry carries it through mainly...they are SO in tune with each other...that is what is so wonderful to watch in any performance...graceful and elegant.

Originally posted by: soul_angel

And oh jerks se yaad aya...today in Bigg boss someone called someone "Pavitra Hijra" 🀣  🀣 with the reference of Pavitra Risha of course πŸ˜† and even in Comedy Circus every now and then there is a joke related to PR...makes me realize how popular this show was, still is but won't be any longer as its heading towards its absolute Doom very soon! πŸ˜†

LMAO BB was maad yesterday...I got a headache after watching the epiπŸ˜†...non-stop fighting...koi break hi nahin lete yeh logπŸ˜†...yeah the term "pavitra" got very popular after PR...although frankly I used to laugh seeing AM and their mahaanta...it was only cuz of Sushant-Ankita that I even began to watch the show more regularly baad meinπŸ˜†