Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: soul_angel

The Knee bending part and also the part where Sushant was mumbling something while hugging,you could see his lips moving that was also more SA than ArMan 😍 its like they totally forget sometimes that the camera has started rolling πŸ˜†

I also really liked the Flash back scene Manav's naughty smile while Archana was sucking or blowing his finger ☺️ and then Archana tries to bite his finger back cause he was teasing her πŸ˜† more SA there too than ArMan πŸ˜†

Just few caps cause the chicken is busy getting grilled πŸ˜³

This is what you call Lost in Love! πŸ˜

Thats the part where you could see Manav's or rather Sushant's lips moving...he was saying something to her over here 😍

And if I am not mistaken this have to be the first happy rain scene of ArMan where neither of them is crying πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Jia, Thank you!!!😊❀️
Such amazing pics which show Sushant and Ankita's deep love for each other. I keep saying "awww" all the time when looking at the pics.There are some which are so touching, it's unbelievable!!! I'll surely be looking at these pics over and over, for a long time to come. Keep providing us with pics like these. You make us so happy!!!
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suan

Thank you so much Jia, Thank you!!!😊❀️
Such amazing pics which show Sushant and Ankita's deep love for each other. I keep saying "awww" all the time when looking at the pics.There are some which are so touching, it's unbelievable!!! I'll surely be looking at these pics over and over, for a long time to come. Keep providing us with pics like these. You make us so happy!!!

Hi Sharon di πŸ˜›

You are right about Jia making us all so happyπŸ˜ƒ. You could make her happy by asking her questions in the ROTW thread.She'd love it cuz she enjoys being grilled πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Hi Sharon di πŸ˜›

You are right about Jia making us all so happyπŸ˜ƒ. You could make her happy by asking her questions in the ROTW thread.She'd love it cuz she enjoys being grilled πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Omana,
I see you love to tease Jia!!! It's a good thing she can take it. I saw some of her responses to questions asked and wonder if I can take the chance to grill her? I don't know if I would survive?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks a lot for the caps Jia, I just love ArMan. The show needs to show more scenes like this, I hate the depressing tracks
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello everybodyπŸ€—

@.AngadKripa., I have added u to the list and I welcome u to the thread as wellπŸ€—
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
okay guys here is ArMan Heaven latest banner I got a friend of mine to make for us for the front page I hope u all like it.

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is awesome. Thanks a lotπŸ˜›
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey the banner is awesome ... luv the purple hues on the right !!!
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah gauri, the banner is really beautiful, brand new ArMan πŸ˜

Aww Manav reminded of garage scene, that was really touching, remaining grounded to his past and learning from it as well πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks SS-Jia for lovely romantic pics in Varsha-Rain πŸ˜ƒ

All I can think of the song "aaj rapat jaaye"  SP and AB  superb in Namakhalal.  Thanks again.  Good job..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago