Pavitra Rishta

*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman - Page 33

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: soul_angel

The Knee bending part and also the part where Sushant was mumbling something while hugging,you could see his lips moving that was also more SA than ArMan 😍 its like they totally forget sometimes that the camera has started rolling πŸ˜†

I also really liked the Flash back scene Manav's naughty smile while Archana was sucking or blowing his finger ☺️ and then Archana tries to bite his finger back cause he was teasing her πŸ˜† more SA there too than ArMan πŸ˜†

Just few caps cause the chicken is busy getting grilled πŸ˜³

This is what you call Lost in Love! πŸ˜

Thats the part where you could see Manav's or rather Sushant's lips moving...he was saying something to her over here 😍

And if I am not mistaken this have to be the first happy rain scene of ArMan where neither of them is crying πŸ˜†

Thank you so much Jia, Thank you!!!😊❀️
Such amazing pics which show Sushant and Ankita's deep love for each other. I keep saying "awww" all the time when looking at the pics.There are some which are so touching, it's unbelievable!!! I'll surely be looking at these pics over and over, for a long time to come. Keep providing us with pics like these. You make us so happy!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suan

Thank you so much Jia, Thank you!!!😊❀️
Such amazing pics which show Sushant and Ankita's deep love for each other. I keep saying "awww" all the time when looking at the pics.There are some which are so touching, it's unbelievable!!! I'll surely be looking at these pics over and over, for a long time to come. Keep providing us with pics like these. You make us so happy!!!

Hi Sharon di πŸ˜›

You are right about Jia making us all so happyπŸ˜ƒ. You could make her happy by asking her questions in the ROTW thread.She'd love it cuz she enjoys being grilled πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shootingstar27

Hi Sharon di πŸ˜›

You are right about Jia making us all so happyπŸ˜ƒ. You could make her happy by asking her questions in the ROTW thread.She'd love it cuz she enjoys being grilled πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Omana,
I see you love to tease Jia!!! It's a good thing she can take it. I saw some of her responses to questions asked and wonder if I can take the chance to grill her? I don't know if I would survive?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks a lot for the caps Jia, I just love ArMan. The show needs to show more scenes like this, I hate the depressing tracks
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello everybodyπŸ€—

@.AngadKripa., I have added u to the list and I welcome u to the thread as wellπŸ€—
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
okay guys here is ArMan Heaven latest banner I got a friend of mine to make for us for the front page I hope u all like it.

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is awesome. Thanks a lotπŸ˜›
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey the banner is awesome ... luv the purple hues on the right !!!
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah gauri, the banner is really beautiful, brand new ArMan πŸ˜

Aww Manav reminded of garage scene, that was really touching, remaining grounded to his past and learning from it as well πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks SS-Jia for lovely romantic pics in Varsha-Rain πŸ˜ƒ

All I can think of the song "aaj rapat jaaye"  SP and AB  superb in Namakhalal.  Thanks again.  Good job..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago