*~8 ArMan Heaven~* Jaaneman - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anushyap

their chemistry comes so naturally...i felt i saw some of ankitas personality today  during the rain sequence when manav scares her and she punches him lightly with that face she makes also during offscreen momments with sushant when she is playfully hitting him πŸ˜Š it was really nice to see them enjoy as sushant and ankita as well as manav and archana during the rain sequence
actually u r rite did u notice when manav keeping his watch in car archu pulling him back by gripping his shirt its sooo sweet it was ankita

The Knee bending part and also the part where Sushant was mumbling something while hugging,you could see his lips moving that was also more SA than ArMan 😍 its like they totally forget sometimes that the camera has started rolling πŸ˜†

I also really liked the Flash back scene Manav's naughty smile while Archana was sucking or blowing his finger ☺️ and then Archana tries to bite his finger back cause he was teasing her πŸ˜† more SA there too than ArMan πŸ˜†

Just few caps cause the chicken is busy getting grilled πŸ˜³

This is what you call Lost in Love! πŸ˜

Thats the part where you could see Manav's or rather Sushant's lips moving...he was saying something to her over here 😍

And if I am not mistaken this have to be the first happy rain scene of ArMan where neither of them is crying πŸ˜†
Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago
Jia awesome pics as usual.. Loved all of them but knee bending one is good πŸ˜†
I observed it too while watching it and was laughing... πŸ˜† Totally agree they were more of Sushita than Arman... They totally forget sometimes πŸ˜‰
Jia awesome capsπŸ€—.. i loved the flash back scene but wat sushant mumbling, tried listening iit many times but couldnt  hear wat he said.. 
the rain scene was so nice, yes it was more of sushita yest than arman, specially the was manav scares archu and archu hits him at his chest, that was ankita doing it..πŸ˜†

And the chicken will be grilled much more for lying and misguiding me😈 yest i fell asleep early otherwise the chicken wud have been grilled yest only😈

Divya did u see Manav's expression in the flashback second picture.. He is so scared that Archana would bit him πŸ˜†.. I am laughing seeing it again and again.. Loved his expressions πŸ˜†

one thing jia did u notice when they hug archana was rubbing[ sorry i couldnt find perfect word] her face in the manav's chestπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ i think its not archu its ankita completely lost in sushant's armπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and its true ankta always act very naturally hugging scene do it properlyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Divya did u see Manav's expression in the flashback second picture.. He is so scared that Archana would bit him πŸ˜†.. I am laughing seeing it again and again.. Loved his expressions πŸ˜†

yes i also thinking same thingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Divya he was saying something in the rain part while hugging her ..there, I mentioned above the cap where you could see the part with his lips moving only...you can't hear what he was saying cause there were no voices but only song playing in that part...by mumbling I mean't that bit not the Flash back scene πŸ˜†

In the Flash back scene he was saying "Lagi thi...arey Lagi thi..main sach bol raha hon" πŸ˜† I found it ultra cute! the way he was saying it πŸ˜†

Arey nahi sach mein my time for being grilled is over...you can't grill me now sachi I am not lying 🐷 πŸ€£ and good good you should sleep early cause early to bed early to rise makes the Ankifan healthy wealthy and wise πŸ˜› ...do it tonight too πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

yeah Rachna and in that scene i found its more of Anki than archu..
my god even i thot she wud really bite.. Archu wudnt dare do it, Anki very well canπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by soul_angel

In the Flash back scene he was saying "Lagi thi...arey Lagi thi..main sach bol raha hon" πŸ˜† I found it ultra cute! the way he was saying it πŸ˜†

Arey nahi sach mein my time for being grilled is over...you can't grill me now sachi I am not lying 🐷 πŸ€£ and good good you should sleep early cause early to bed early to rise makes the Ankifan healthy wealthy and wise πŸ˜› ...do it tonight too πŸ˜›πŸ€£
I couldnt hear the flash back scene Jia, thanks for saying it..
That scene was so cute, i thot Anki wud bite him, that was Anki in the scene and not archuπŸ˜‰

@bold: ufff😳, u throw such cheesy dialogues.. πŸ˜†πŸ€£
common Jia dont be a spoil sport, ur fav star is also being grilled this month, u saw how sportive he was while answeringπŸ˜‰, this month is very special to u,  i wanto make this month more special to u,
and oh about me sleeping early🀣, after grilling u main sukoon ki neend soungi😈🀣
i just hope i dont fall asleep early toninght😳