Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Cycle riding scene is so funny. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ankita has expression of W*F . Like what if cycle gets puncture OR what is we fall because of not able to balance properly. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

^^ I don't know why seeing Ankita expression here makes me laugh πŸ˜†

With this I end. πŸ˜† Hope these pics makes Jia to come out from being sad for Pak not winning and her toothbrush also to  bit relax after seeing these pics. 

Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
actually the Sensodyne add reminded me of JIa 🀣 aww wish the same brand made toothbrush too 🀣
Edited by piya_10 - 13 years ago
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nish thanks for those pics, we are handicap without those in AH 😳 

Awww πŸ˜ this is my best shot β€οΈ
Along with cycle ride, most romantic one😍 ( my view of courseπŸ˜†)
Ok I will do the lyrical  part πŸ˜†

Dheere dheere, 
Naino ko dheere dhere
Jia ko dheere dheere,
Bhaye hai sahib
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ₯±
Yes piya, sulo aai had toothbrush and Manju had sensodyne toothpaste, both featured in todays show......🀣
Even that song features Jia.....πŸ˜›
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for pics nisha..πŸ˜‰

I dont like how that song is shown in actual film...going by the small clips we have scene..

ekta shd just ditch tusshar...and hire these two cuties..πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ekta should make a film with  them ....
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I would love to see Ekta do a film with Sushant and Ankita, they have the chemistry, the fans and the talent. I loved the video, Ekta made the right choice in getting ArMan to promote her film. They are so cute together.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I only said once that I was sad and next day when I log in what do I see? my inbox bombarded with pms trying to make me smile I did the longest awwwwwwwwww at that and then started crying again cause that was so very sweeet what kind of adorable people are you all ?   πŸ˜† and now Nisha did this to make me and TB smile awww again how much more sweeter can you people be? han? are you all planning to kill me with diabetes? 😑 πŸ˜† but really that is ever so sweet of you people trying to make me smile when you all came to know I was sad awww the third πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— *Gets emotional again*  okay okay no more crying 😳 πŸ˜† 

I am fine now people how can I be sad when I have people like you all around me πŸ€— The funny thing is whoever pmed me and even Nisha here did the same thing to make me smile sent me lots of lots of besharam pics with ambiguity in them everybody did the same thing I was 😲 πŸ€£ πŸ€£  🀣 I guess everyone knows here what do I like thats why you all did it to make me smiling again oh What a mighty adorable bunch of people πŸ€— πŸ˜†

You guys really pamper me alot β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Glad you are fine now Jia πŸ€—
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
where r all the besharams? I thought there was a good ArMan scene todayπŸ€”