tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Picswoonographer is back! πŸ˜ƒ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww , bless  yo u  Jia ...
this is just what I needed to see...Sushant also  giving her a  chanta .....😍 how nice ...
I love the pictures where he is playing with her earings ..he comes across as someone so sweet and almost childish ..
Right now I am so glad that JDJ is over ..

These two were getting way too used and manipulated by them .....Sony really made sure that they got each and every single penny back that they paid  to them .....

Today on Face book page Ankita had told someone ' we both are fine ' ..so I guess they are OK. but she is not coming the way she used to before which is good in a way ...I think these two need to take a break from all these so many people around them and passing judgements on them...they should just spend time with each other and their famililies ...maybe talk about a few things that they could have  done better ....and also eat  well and enjoy each other's company ....

thanks again baby ...really lovely pictures, feeling so much betetr seeing them .... ..
I  was also laughing at the ' tera ghum mear ghum ' ...total fuzool ki dramabaazi ...πŸ˜†
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Anu: Yup picswoographer is back this is in special celebration of JDJ getting over πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

@TD:Thank you so mcuh TD it is always a pleasure πŸ€—
and you wanted to see Sushant giving Ankita a chanta?🀣🀣
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_angel

@Anu: Yup picswoographer is back this is in special celebration of JDJ getting over πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

@TD:Thank you so mcuh TD it is always a pleasure πŸ€—
and you wanted to see Sushant giving Ankita a chanta?🀣🀣

@bold yayyyyyy!πŸ₯³

About the UMT segment, I was 🀣 throughout the first half..'tera gham mera gham' ..ui  maaa...cheeesy🀣 and the same scenes from different angles again and again
Athena. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I miss Manav's yellow checked shirt πŸ˜’

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjm52x8QMt8&playnext=1&list=PL6E51AF6A8A1A85C4[/YOUTUBE]

Tu toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya =)

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
   hi can i join this thread?
dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love u guyz.. for evrythin u did...
all craziness... fun... jokes... cuteness... evrythin...
U guyz are THE BEST....
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hai re, I think this place is doomed to loneliness.  πŸ˜†

Anyway, I recall distinctly this time last year, when someone here (Anu, I think) was looking at the rings on Ankita's fingers at the Zoom Holi Party, trying to figure out if any of them were "meaningful".  πŸ˜†  And now look, a year later we don't have to guess or anything, Sushant and Ankita seem fully meherbaan on us.  πŸ˜†

AWWWWWWWWW  😍:

😍😍😍😍

Oh and on YT there's a video titled "Ankita and Sushant Get Naughty in a Holi Party!", there's not much actually in it, but the title itself was something I never thought I would read.  πŸ˜†  All the host says on them in the video is "Caught getting naughty and wild on camera were lovers Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande."  πŸ˜²β˜ΊοΈ  If someone had told me last year that this would be said about them, I would have never believed it.  πŸ˜†  It's just wild to think that a year ago we would barely get any pictures of them in the media, and now they're always together and the center of attention everywhere.  But thankfully they haven't gone all crazy mushy-gushy on us and are still just as adorable as they always were.  😍  ... except with a lot more hugging... and touching in general.  πŸ˜πŸ˜†

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't want to make the last post excessively long, so videos are in this one.  πŸ˜†

Their byte to the media starts here at 00:41
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ECJzvrqw8[/YOUTUBE]

and finishes here:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8K8LsaXm-I[/YOUTUBE]

And then there was the SBS, I can see why the host said they were getting "naughty and wild"  πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEqwYfXFp4o[/YOUTUBE]

This is all so different from their "uhhh, we're thinking about it" and "I don't know if I'm dating her", and now I'm just talking to myself, I cease and desist... for now.  πŸ˜†
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey

can i join dis AT?