Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@TB
well that segment was indeed something .... the way she forced that puranpoli to him and though he was full he ate it after she insisted him toπŸ˜†
It was really Cute. And wish ppl had seeen her in these segments then they would know Ankita has always been like this. Its not he attitude but she behaves so with everyone😳

@Bonnefille
JDJ forum is a Reality show based forum and u are bound to find such bashing/criticisms there. All you can do is be calm and patient.
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bonnefille

From the new FB article....it seems Sushita went to Goa to celebrate Sushant's b'day. πŸ˜‰ Now we know where they went.

Why does everyone go to Goa only all the time? All the celebs are either holidaying in Goa or getting married in Goa or shooting in Goa!πŸ˜•
-Preeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Why does everyone go to Goa only all the time? All the celebs are either holidaying in Goa or getting married in Goa or shooting in Goa!πŸ˜•

Apparently thats Mini Switzerland for all.πŸ˜†

On a serious Note. I dont know. I hear many of them going to Goa for Vacatios, New Year and sorts and i wonder why just thereπŸ˜•
Athena. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Toothbrush (love ur name- very random!πŸ˜›), makes me feel less guilty about just postin here :)

After reminiscing about their Gudi Padwa segment I was very tempted to go see it again, so for anyone who wants to watch it again:

tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

Our (previously) unsolved mysteries.  πŸ˜†  Two of which I believe you had initially guessed to be cigarettes instead of Ankita, which they may have been, I guess we still don't know with certainty.  πŸ˜†

But what really set if off for me was the House Arrest segment in Delhi where Ankita said they're thinking about it in the most unconvincing manner.  Then everything that followed that only confirmed it more. 

You are dangerousπŸ˜†. We really dont know, though. Pink Floyd and Ankita in the same car do not match up in my mind for some reason. But of course  when you are in love...πŸ˜‰
aww loved the cute ArMan moment tonite 😍, such a rarity these days , must say Manav is getting bold ever since his ahem nite πŸ˜† the way he puled Archana nd threw her on the mattress I ws scared for Sushant's back , Archu looked shocked then the cute li'l kis on the forehead ... why not on the neck πŸ˜³ but yea all good things come to an end ..... vaishali n her timing 😳 hopefully we'll have more such scenes coming up ...... missed AH so much πŸ€— 
devashree_h thumbnail
Happy to see this thread come alive after long time.πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I thought yesterday's episode was one of the most romantic one of PR
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes agree cute scene...been missing these..about time we get more...

-Preeti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: devashree_h

Happy to see this thread come alive after long time.πŸ˜†

And GGood to see u active here again tooπŸ˜†

@Tanya
Well i agree ydays epi was very good but then i dont like this Manav Vaishali thing happening. Vaishali was always like his sister Vandu for him ...so somewhere ths track really disturbs. I hate ppl like that ArMan's neighbour who is more intrsted in gossipping abt other ppls lives😑