Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tv_madness

Sushant seemed to be in real pain in the other pic..god knows what he had done to annoy AnkiπŸ˜†

Maybe he told her he would propose to her on television.  πŸ˜†
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Even  if you don't approve of the way he did it , yo uare his fan and you should be happy for him ....
Tha tboy has suffered a lot in life ..Imagine being 18 and losing his mother ....Uff .
Now he is getting the girl he wanted so bad and his career is taking off like  anything  and we should just wish him the best .The more popular someone will become  , the more haters will be there .No one has more haters than SRK or Aishwarya rai .....
That is part of the game ...
This boy is going to go a very very long way and we all will be there in  his  journey to support him ...

Di, I NEVER said I don't approve of the way he did it. Not at all. It is his life and he has the right to decide how he wants to propose his dream girl. If he wants to do it in front of all, why should I take offence or be judgemental about it.

I just said that I'm not impressed by the way he did it--- here I mean to say that if someone had done something of that sort with me, I wouldn't have found it romantic or pleasant, I would have felt very embarassed and nervous actually. That is all I wanted to say- I didn't find it impressive, but its not as if I don't approve of it!

But Anki liked it, so all is well!!!!⭐️

Yeah Di, I'm his fan and will remain so. Will support him in JDJ till the end.

devashree_h thumbnail
Is that proposal real or is it just part of JDJ promotion you know something about upcoming epi relating to valentine's.Its hard to believe Sush would do it on national tv like that.
richi_rids thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its hard to believe Sush would do it on national tv like that.

ya ! even i had smae feeling ,but just read dat article !and it seemed as if he did
devashree_h thumbnail
Well, then its a good news for us Sushita fans. Atleast now they are officially a couple.
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
just read the article..

congrats to sushant and ankita..

at least now we know they are a couple..πŸ˜‰

so happy for them...all the best..πŸ˜‰
those arman moments, might have come soo easily to sushie. i am laughing, thinking of all those arman moments they created for us, and all of it was real for them

we fans were wishing it to be real, all the while, it WAS soo REAL for sushie. 
now, after the confession, any arman moment will be even more sweeter and cuter!!!
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it is going to be so much cuter to see them on pavitra rishta now since their sweet romantic scenes will be so much more real!!!
Athena. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woah.. noone's posted here in some time..

anyway I just stumbled across this vid and I saw some Sushita moments :) I think they're from Sushant's bday but they're glimpses of them dancin at 01:53, 02:20, 03:37(not from his bday party.. check out him holdin her hand <3), 03:54 (is that Ankita in the pool?), 05:21..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0GdLRsDBjw&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry if uve seen it before.. and i hope u dnt mind me postin here without invitation..? I'm Anushka =)
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vday proposal..and only 1 page added to AHπŸ€”