Taani will go thru da same!!!!!!??

lilsweety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys........Tdy in SBS rajat and mugdha were shown and in btw. only for 5 sec. the showed robbie-taani scene.....where robby tells taani tht wat has happened to him (molly left robbie), the same will happen with taani one day!!So, Onu will leave taani one day?? I m really scared!!!i know it is flashback bt ..........................If robbie says tht "ek din aapke saath bhi aisa hi hoga" means onu will leave taanidue to some misunderstanding.........!!!!!!

wat's ur opinion??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh God =|. i haven't watched the SBS segment yet but I don't like the sound of it

I don't know why but I'd prefer Taani leaving herself rather than her getting rejected and leaving that way. =|
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think it'll  happen because Onu doesn't trust her...I hope not at least...because Taani does say that Onu fulfilled his promise to the very end, in the present day...I'm guessing Onu may leave or go mad because he believes that Taani has passed away or something...that's a possibility...
bobby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think taani leaves herself. but why onu is pagal. cant understand dat.
sweetytuba thumbnail
even i do agree to sme extent dat taAnu wil depart frm each other.....
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what i am shocked
oh nooooooooo ...what  the hell is happening
everyone is just cursing taani
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lubz89

Oh God =|. i haven't watched the SBS segment yet but I don't like the sound of it

I don't know why but I'd prefer Taani leaving herself rather than her getting rejected and leaving that way. =|

yes me too now want taani to do that
that she herself shd left the place instead of being humiliated by everyone
that wud b much better ,she shd not let  anyone hurt her self respect
Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

I don't think it'll  happen because Onu doesn't trust her...I hope not at least...because Taani does say that Onu fulfilled his promise to the very end, in the present day...I'm guessing Onu may leave or go mad because he believes that Taani has passed away or something...that's a possibility...

i am sure shekhar wud compell taani to move out of anurags life & he will also compell anurag to marry that witch nupur
now everyone including neelu ma is against taani
robbie has also become a villain for taani
wish ananaya doesnt dies ,she just slips into coma so that later she cud save taani when taani wud b leaving & anurag wud b forced to marry that nupur ,wish ananya comes out of her coma at that time
lets see what happens in the maha episode
bluebeauty thumbnail

i guess onu wil become mad becoz taani wil marry ritesh after ananya's

death ........ remember in da first episode TAANI BASU.....Ritesh BASU...!!!!!!!!!!!

bt i dint understand 1 thing ......she says she became a singer becoz of onu......????

LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

</div>yes me too now want taani to do that
<div>that she herself shd left the place instead of being humiliated by everyone

that wud b much better ,she shd not let anyone hurt her self respect

Very true. Let's just hope it happens that way!