Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

No sin....just love (Page 4)

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
wah wah dreamy ji .. .. .. ..
analysis kya likha hai.. .. .. .. . .. .
har ek word iska....... dil mein basa hai.........

what an anaylsis dreamy jiiiiiiiiiiiii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Hiieee Dreamy..

Big Hug for youHugHugHugHugHug
Amazing work Dreamy.....
Very well explainedClapClapClapClapClap
M sooooo happiieee with yday's epi!!!
still in avi's dreamlandDay DreamingDay Dreaming
m proud of avi now....wht an ans by him!!!! superb!!!
he is really standing up for arpita as well as him!! He has taken a small step to speak his mind and heart rather than just blindly accepting wht bhauji says..
He has taken a baby step towards his transformation nd this is huge plus point..Its just the beginning..agree with u allThumbs Up

We can see lot of changes in him!! Its a good beginning..
RV has turned negative...Angry Now..i think he is just concerned with his medals and fame to be the only policeman who killed bhaiyaaji (its his dream)...arrghh...Angry He doesnt knw wht is trying to do!!
..lot of dangers coming up for avitaCryCry
It will be their love which vil blind them in this time and make their bond even deeper...Embarrassed

This show is getting interesting than everBig smileBig smile

Thnk you Dreamy..for such a lovely analysisEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301yoga23priyasmile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Wow well written Dreamy!! What was Manjari doing in all this mess? I guess 2day we'll see Avi & Arpii take off...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by chatterbox

hmm hi  i got busy to ans  here

see he is now thinking more on arpi side not bahuji side

even the words bahubali is not the person who plays with a girls feelings and dumps her  and criticises as gandi soch means dirty thought

he has taken a step just  as i do agree he has to maintain that bahubali thing or that rv and lalsing wud finish him off

I agree, that is the one thing that will hold onto him tightly....he has made enemies and if he goes soft, they will lash out from all direction...hence my words that they are also vulnerable....everyone knows more or less Arpi is his one weakness...same with her....Ouch
Hey Dreamy and CB thats what i was trying to say in my earlier post that he should reform his negativity but not loose his power and bahubali. he has so many enemies LS, RV, BM, MCR, BR, and so many even we dont know. so he should be remain powerful.  he can make him strong politically and can stand for election. i am still wondering what happen to their political contacts. like inspector in earliar epi told to MCR n Jagat at time of Chiragh kidnapping "kitnai hi mantri, minister or minister k dahinae haath aap k mama ji ki tarha un k agal bagal mai ghoomtai hai" where those alll minister and minister's right hand gone. seems having no political contacts,no atorny or lawer. in early episode it was clearly mention that they have very strong political contacts.

currently it seems like they are friendless and all alone!....not even a doctor on the roll!! by the way the doctor who came to see Avi after MC shot him, he was also the one to see to RV in the hospital!!LOL

but I guess what we are going to see Avdesh and co cornered and then see how he responds, whether with violence or the way Arpita wants him to be....that would be his true test, how does he keep everything safe without resorting to violence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hmm sara what i think now the new police force has come so mayb the corrupt ones who were on  haveli side r not there now.. i was also remembering the cop who came earlier when chirag was kidnapped
he was shown pleading with bahuji to get his job safe

i think see avdesh has done some crimes though he is not hardcore criminal but from haveli the orders r coming

its as they had strong hold on lallanpur
this is weakening now it seems

Hi Di,

me back and just responded to Sara the same...

yes, it would be interesting to see how Avdesh keeps his hold...he will have two women telling him two different things (bhootni and Arpita)...what does he do or will he find a new way, combining the old with the new?

Sana mentioned RV turns Arpi mohra....does that mean informer?...so I  guess he uses blackmaol? that was my impression after the update, that he actually did not mention Arpita in his statement, just Avdesh because he wants revenge now, he knows Arpi loved Avi so much so what better way to hurt her than go after her man? and use her in the process by maybe lying to her....maybe he will say he wants to help her and help reform Avi?..

super_boysmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Hiieee Dreamy..

Big Hug for youHugHugHugHugHug
Amazing work Dreamy.....
Very well explainedClapClapClapClapClap
M sooooo happiieee with yday's epi!!!
still in avi's dreamlandDay DreamingDay Dreaming
m proud of avi now....wht an ans by him!!!! superb!!!
he is really standing up for arpita as well as him!! He has taken a small step to speak his mind and heart rather than just blindly accepting wht bhauji says..
He has taken a baby step towards his transformation nd this is huge plus point..Its just the beginning..agree with u allThumbs Up

We can see lot of changes in him!! Its a good beginning..
RV has turned negative...Angry Now..i think he is just concerned with his medals and fame to be the only policeman who killed bhaiyaaji (its his dream)...arrghh...Angry He doesnt knw wht is trying to do!!
..lot of dangers coming up for avitaCryCry
It will be their love which vil blind them in this time and make their bond even deeper...Embarrassed

This show is getting interesting than everBig smileBig smile

Thnk you Dreamy..for such a lovely analysisEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Hiya PrashHug

me too loved Avdesh's response!...I watched the eppy last night and meant to watch it again but this morning realised I didn't watch the last part so that gave me the excuse to watch him shouting again!...he was polite but boy his words were as sharp as a sword!!.....hopefully he got through to her!

Yay!! Arpita is one lucky woman!!....Simple will come to see her and nearly die with envy when she see's how loving Avi is to Arpi!!Clap...I cannot wait to see that actually...and off course Simple and bhootni...I think they will understand each other, also I think Simple could be the friend Arpi needs!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-smile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I would love to see the track where Simple comes to the haveli..The contrast between Jagat & Avi would be so striking..Avi so caring & gentlw with Arpita & how crude & rude the Rai men are & Simple's reaction to the same ...

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Wow well written Dreamy!! What was Manjari doing in all this mess? I guess 2day we'll see Avi & Arpii take off...

Hi LaxmiSmile,

Manjari actually looked very pretty....is she in another show?...whatever the reason, wow!...It owuld be nice to see her with Arpi, but I will laugh remembering who she ran last time!LOL

super_boysmile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index