India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

No sin....just love (Page 2)

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
@Dreamy so well thought out. Avi has definately started taking his baby steps away from his Bahuji. Sure Bahuji was fuming and fretting seeing all the love and support towards Arpi. She could not bear to see Avi moving away from her and thats why early agrees with Arpi decision to surrender herself to the police.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Good Dreamy as always. nice episode it was like dream to see Avi reply back to bhootni so straightly.. "Bus Bhauji Bus" luv this dial..But i am still not clear about his reformation process. its true heis  stepped forward frm bahuji influence but on the other hand  he seems so comfortable n proud with what he is doing. he found nothing wrong being bahubali and bhayyaji. secondly if he start reforming in love of Arpita, so many obstacles are in his way which dont let him leave his violence. like LS and now RV. RV already tried to do his fake encounter which is absoultely against law. so he has to maintain his power to some extend to protect himself, his wife and even his freinds and also the poors of lallan pur as he is also a robinhood of the city. if he cahnge 100 % he can not have any powers and become simply common man then what would be the show for.

Hi Sara,

yeah it was so nice to see him responding back! and in defence of his love as well!!ClapClap...He has done us proudLOL

As for reformatiion, it is tiny step...he is thinking of Arpita, doing what is best for her....when she fainted his words to her 'I won't do anything to that cop, '....whereas once upon a time he would have just gone on to murder/hurt and etc. His love for Arpita is making him do and see things differently....that is the step in the right direction. There will off course be many obstacles in his path, it won't be easy.....and it won't happen over night but we will see a slight change in his attitude. If RV is really negative now, then just by trying to keep the status quo Avdesh will be the positive one here....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyyoga23priyasmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

@Dreamy so well thought out. Avi has definately started taking his baby steps away from his Bahuji. Sure Bahuji was fuming and fretting seeing all the love and support towards Arpi. She could not bear to see Avi moving away from her and thats why early agrees with Arpi decision to surrender herself to the police.

Hi Gauri,Smile

Agrees?...more like she jumped eagerly and grabbed onto it!!LOLLOL...I really thought Avdesh was going to bite her head off!...poor guy trying to stop his wife and hounded by bhootni as well!!

It is baby step, a tiny one....but now we will see more and more the way he thinks about something keeping Arpi in mind.....and if RV really goes bad then Avdesh will stop him, which makes him the good guy, right?Big smileWink

Seriously, I loved that last speech of Arpi that wrong is wrong no matter who....because it is very important. Earlier on the ledge, Avdesh understood her pain and tried to comfort her....and when she fainted his first words to her was I will do as you say, I won't kill.....Now that is very powerful and shows a shift in his thinking,!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Priya,Smile

thanks for the yummy chocolate!...loved it.Wink

Oh yes bhootni's face was something to see yesterday, each turn she got ignored or yelled at!....she was so jealous when she saw Avdesh stroking Arpi's face in the bedroom....then she was speaking to him and he totally ignored her, his eyes on his wife only. Once a upon a time, he would have only looked at her and no one else. What a change, yeah?Thumbs UpClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyyoga23priyasmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
hmm hi  i got busy to ans  here

see he is now thinking more on arpi side not bahuji side

even the words bahubali is not the person who plays with a girls feelings and dumps her  and criticises as gandi soch means dirty thought

he has taken a step just  as i do agree he has to maintain that bahubali thing or that rv and lalsing wud finish him off

super_boysmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hmm hi  i got busy to ans  here

see he is now thinking more on arpi side not bahuji side

even the words bahubali is not the person who plays with a girls feelings and dumps her  and criticises as gandi soch means dirty thought

he has taken a step just  as i do agree he has to maintain that bahubali thing or that rv and lalsing wud finish him off

I agree, that is the one thing that will hold onto him tightly....he has made enemies and if he goes soft, they will lash out from all direction...hence my words that they are also vulnerable....everyone knows more or less Arpi is his one weakness...same with her....Ouch

super_boyyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Priya,Smile

thanks for the yummy chocolate!...loved it.Wink

Oh yes bhootni's face was something to see yesterday, each turn she got ignored or yelled at!....she was so jealous when she saw Avdesh stroking Arpi's face in the bedroom....then she was speaking to him and he totally ignored her, his eyes on his wife only. Once a upon a time, he would have only looked at her and no one else. What a change, yeah?Thumbs UpClap
yeah di...Wink.ugh i hate it when she said let panditji bring arpita and u come with meAngry
babuaji ne bhauji band bajadiLOLWinkloved when he said he can leave 1000 girls for herSmileClap

super_boyDreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
thats where they wud use arpi  against  avdesh

and arpi has to  maintain that love hold on avdesh and be his strength.

times r tough for these two and like the synopsis of the story says

how the love survives amongst all the obstacles remains to be seen

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14-Prashu-yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index