India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

No sin....just love

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
Mark Overby

A hand comes out and pulls Arpita away from the ledge. She turns as a wild woman, pleading to be released so she can end it all, that she does not deserve to live having murdered. Avdesh shakes his wife, panic and worry etched on his face....you didn't kill anyone! You committed no sin...you were only protecting your husband.... Avdesh hugs her to him, his face tensed and concerned.....As they stood there, Sarvan comes running to inform Avdesh that RV lives and is in the hospital...and soon he will give his statement and the police will come to arrest Arpita. Avdesh goes into protective mode and decides to strike first. He would go and kill the Inspector. Arpita hearing this panics and begs him not to, that committing another wrong to right a first wrong does not make it better..she won't let him do that, she won't..She faints, her last words and thought to stop her husband.

Avdesh yells out and catches her before she could fall and he carries her back to her room urgency and worry in his every step. Bhauji seeing him carrying Arpita, comes quickly...let her down, your wounds aren't healed..It falls on deaf ears. She is informed by Sarvan about the latest development and she quickly takes charge, sending Sarvan to the hospital to keep an eye on RV.

In the bedroom, Avdesh tenderly puts Arpita to bed...he covers her up and sits next to her, holding one of her hand in his as he gently stroked her face with his other one. He looks at his wife with tears shining in his eyes...wake up Arpita, wake up. Nothing will happen to that inspector, I will do as you say...I will...just wake up.. He continues to stroke her face as if by his touch he could bring her back. Behind him Bhauji comes and watches for a moment, face impassive, lips tight. She approaches Avdesh and slowly praises Arpita before saying that soon the police will come...there is a family place in the jungle, Arpita can go there for a few days until things cool down...Pandit will make all the arrangements. Avdesh makes no response, his eyes on his wife only.

In the Rai household, Jagat's haldi sangeet is going on. Chirag stands by one side and eyes all the woman coming in, regardless of age or availability. His father soon comes and adds his own two bits, eyeing his wife malevolently. She was worried about her daughter, yearningly looking towards the doorway every now and then. When Manjira comes Mama R unloads her concern on the only other person who cares about Arpita as well.  Manjira promises to find out what is going on.

Saravan goes to the hospital and spies on the police and hears that RV is going to give his statement and that they will get his shooter. He follows the police to RV's room and hears the statement. He phones back to the TH and relays the information.

Bhauji comes rushing into Avita's bedroom, where Avdesh still sat next to his wife his hand still tightly clasping Arpita's own in a grip. His eyes never left the pale face as he waited for her to wake up....Babuaji, that police is awake and given his statement...are you listening?..Bhauji's frustration peeks out at his continued silence, irritation vivid on her face...they will come any moment and along with this girl the police will take you as well!..you come with me! Panditji will bring Arpita ...come!..Avdesh never takes his eyes of his wife, the tiny clench of his jaw the only indication that his anger was rising...I'm not leaving without Arpita, Bhauji...who was visibly shocked at his words...what foolishness is this?..none of us will be safe if the police come... Avdesh stands up at her words and looks at her angrily...I'll see how the police come to this house...if Arpita is hurt rivers of blood will flow.....Bhauji is furious, at being defied and at the continued love and loyalty displayed for his wife. Have you gone mad that you would put yourself in danger for a girl? Don't forget you are bahubali!, you don't listen nor bow down to anyone...for you there are 1000 other girls!.

Enough Bhauji!!!...Avdesh strikes back furiously...Enough!! I love Arpita, for her I will leave thousands.... Bahubali does not play with a girl's feeling and consider that winning....she is my wife, I married her. I gave my word to be with her in happiness and sorrow! I won't leave her alone. She saved my life and if my life goes saving her's that is nothing!

Bhauji looks annoyed, eyes glittering with anger and hurt...you will speak to your bhauji like this?.. ....Avdesh looks upset, forgive me if I have hurt you with my words, I am not in my right mind...I put her in this postion and I will get her out. On the bed Arpita stirs and hears her husband talking, she gets up slowly. Avdesh comes and sits next to her, gently cupping her cheek. I won't let anything happen to you or let anyone take a step near you.

No Avdeshji, I won't let you do anything. I committed the sin, I will pay for it. Before RV comes, I will surrender myself. I won't do anything to go against the law. Arpita explains earnestly to her husband. The law? Avdesh spats out contemptuously.  Which law are you talking about? The one that inspector used to do a false encounter even though I was weaponless?.....wrong is wrong, no matter who does it!..I am going, I won't let anything happen to you. Arpita gets up from the bed.

You are not going anywhere! Avdesh states firmly.

My thoughts:

This episode really stands out for one thing. Avdesh standing up to his Bahuji. For the first time we saw him really speaking his mind and being firm about it. And it shocked and hurt Bhauji to have him speak back. He stood up for his love, his wife. He made it clear where his priority lie and it was with Arpita. Off course this was spot on or some would say long overdue. Whichever way you look, Avdesh has taken the first step towards emancipation from Bhauji and her ideology.

It all stems from his love, the driving force in his life now. Together they will walk hand in hand from now on, lean on one another when needing strength and support. Be the world to each other. Their understanding of each other increases as the days go. Today Avdesh clearly stated that Arpita should not feel guilt because she was protecting her husband, addressing her guilt at hurting another being...he offered the only palatable solution that would give her some solace.

Their feelings also make them vulnerable to the machinations of others. Each has made it clear, time after time, how much the other means to them. For the moment, their concern and safety is paramount and each action will hammer this point home. And with each action, will Avdesh realise that his reformation is the best action of all? Only time can tell but everything that happens from now on, tangled though it will be, is leading him onto that path.

Seeing him the protective husband is heart rending. I would love to see Arpita take a moment and realise that her love is being returned so many times over. She knows but in the midst of the tense situation they find themselves in, it is taken for granted.  The love she has fought for, worked so hard for suppressing her own need and want is there now, her reward for her faithfulness.

So what did you all think of the episode?

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 24 December 2010 at 3:15am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

svmlokekomalSinghsanamrahmansuper_boycoolguy3chistaSuhana6emina-sia-_nandiniMiliiGaurishahtalkie14geesSidda8-Prashu-chatterboxyoga23priyasmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
yayy me first me first

haha i m behaving like a kiddo now  to get the chocolate first

hahahahaahhaa

hmm so what shud i say now

again u hv expressed very well

this is turning point for avdesh

he is moving inch by inch towards his reformation

to the path showed by arpita as u had mentioned  some posts back

bahuji is fighting a losing battle

she is frustrated and angry to see the hold arpita has on avdesh heart and mind

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
one more thing i want to talk..
we r seeing another contrast here

avdesh is slowly turning positive where as rv as of now seems to be turning negative

its as if the winds direction has changed..

along with it as i  mentioned simple entering haveli

that wud be even more treat to watch how she stands up to  bahuji might.

having said that

once again i feel avdesh has sort of taken first step to remove himself  a bit from bahuji interference or authority

he still respects her  he says sorry for hurting her with harsh words but he is not going to abide by all she says

jo bahuji kahenge wahi karoonga wont come now

super_boytalkie14yoga23priya

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Good Dreamy as always. nice episode it was like dream to see Avi reply back to bhootni so straightly.. "Bus Bhauji Bus" luv this dial..But i am still not clear about his reformation process. its true heis  stepped forward frm bahuji influence but on the other hand  he seems so comfortable n proud with what he is doing. he found nothing wrong being bahubali and bhayyaji. secondly if he start reforming in love of Arpita, so many obstacles are in his way which dont let him leave his violence. like LS and now RV. RV already tried to do his fake encounter which is absoultely against law. so he has to maintain his power to some extend to protect himself, his wife and even his freinds and also the poors of lallan pur as he is also a robinhood of the city. if he cahnge 100 % he can not have any powers and become simply common man then what would be the show for.

Edited by sara212 - 24 December 2010 at 3:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Hi Di,

I found the episode only interesting for the avdesh- bhootni confrontation bit, otherwise it is really a continuation of the day before (do you realise Arpita has been in the same clothes for two weeks now, thought for them it's been 2 days!).

I really hope Avdesh is moving away from bhootni's influence. I would hate to see him falling for her tricks again.

by the way, front page filling up...last time I asked SF to move some of the videos away...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
hiya dreamy di....
as usual it was awesome.....just loved how he how he behaved with my aunty.....she deserves itLOL
let her down, your wounds aren't healed....my aunty was sooo jealous her face worth watching......LOL
di this yummy chocolate flower for u......someone said after coming to haveli Arpita Avdesh Singh Thakur era begins sooo true....
dont worry abt my aunty panditji is with there her......

Edited by yoga23priya - 24 December 2010 at 3:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301-Prashu-smile.sara

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
hi-desi-glitters-401
hellooooooooo sara di, cb di and dreamy diHug
@ cb di......do say what all variety of food was thereWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

one more thing i want to talk..
we r seeing another contrast here

avdesh is slowly turning positive where as rv as of now seems to be turning negative

its as if the winds direction has changed..

along with it as i  mentioned simple entering haveli

that wud be even more treat to watch how she stands up to  bahuji might.

having said that

once again i feel avdesh has sort of taken first step to remove himself  a bit from bahuji interference or authority

he still respects her  he says sorry for hurting her with harsh words but he is not going to abide by all she says

jo bahuji kahenge wahi karoonga wont come now
@ bold.... now its jo Arpita kahenge wahi mein karoongaWink

super_boyDreamygal301-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index