Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sid and Putul (Page 3)

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavishan

I disagree with your statement that viren loves his family.
He does not like sid, all his actions shows this clearly.  does not respect or love his mom or dad. He does not bother with dadi also.  I thought atleast he loved his dadaji.  But, that has also proven wrong,because he had only changed the medicines which nivi gave by mistake.  So, he does not bother about his dadaji's life also.  Simply, playing around with taiji.
He is such a self centered person.
I would say Pycho.

you know what, i'm starting to think the same!! What you are saying is true but that's only from one side point of view.. look at it from Viren's point of view you will see that maybe he actually has a strong reason behind doing this!! He is not that self centred! just a little selfish! we do not know anything about his past and childhood life so we can't judge him yet..!! 
I know what you mean.. that his actions have hurt people in the family.. but why is he doing this?? people don't do bad things because it's fun.!! they must have some reasoning behind it.. although his reason might not be very justified, what he is doing is injustice to many but if you think about it from his side you will know that actually he thinks that what he is doing is right in his own way!! 
but yea i wonder why he hasn't done anything bad with taiji(vandana)!!?   

Edited by Poojiebbz - 21 January 2011 at 2:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusingh

1truelove Newbie
1truelove
1truelove

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopemendes

after making us fall in love with Sid and Putul for all those months......Sid and Divyas marriage makes me feel digustedly sick ,angry and cheated.....

Sid and Putul are made for each other..childhood sweethearts
1truelove soooooo true sid putal fans lets come back strong
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
NivRens are trying to justify Viren.  when Sid yelled at Nivedita once these ppl said that he is a bad guy n does not deserve Nivi. Sid had realized that he was wrong and he really repented for his act and he said sorry to Nivedita too.

but when Viren is torturing Nivedita all around they are still supporting Viren????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charm2akhilha

Charm2 Groupbie
Charm2
Charm2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Sid and Nivi are meant to be together although there no chance of that happening since they are both married with thier own respective parnters

I admitted when Chanchel accused Nivi and her family badly, I was furious that Sid did not support and have faith in Nivi as he should .
However I believed he had learnt his lesson in hard way and as a consequence he lost Nivi.

Additionally, I never want Viren and Nivi to get together as a couple, because I wanted Viren to be her friend or part of her fun banter but nothing more. I dont know whether anyone had noticed but Viren actually forced Nivi to marry him at the end. Now at that moment I knew there was something wrong. This is not the action of a good honourable man. And let be frank, Nivi and Viren's marriage was bound to doom in the end with his evil mother and father on Nivi' s back.

Nivi was so vunerable, when she met Viren and confused. Viren shouldnt use Nivi tyo get back with Sid, this action of his make him weak and pathetic.

I want Sid and Nivi to get back together

shalina_kpakhilha

shalina_kp Newbie
shalina_kp
shalina_kp

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
i'm really confused where CTs are taking this story to....

let's hope that at the end... SID-PUTL wins...

akhilhashelly_nair

Go to top