India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sid and Putul (Page 2)

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Sid and Putul......They have gone thru soo much....they have been separated....physically..And they are sincerely trying to move ahead....But

But their fates are so intertwined...they are not able to move ahead  without each others presence...everywhere they find each other .....witnessing each others lives....why????

I too question myself alot...why the story had to have these two split up and then make them witness each and every aspect of their lives!! There has to be a reason...why the story is moving this way......Why Viren who was supposedly in love with his wife...be shown as not loving Nivi at all!!

Why Divya who loves Sid so much has to seethe so much in jeslousy that ..she might end up losing Sid????

So all these Gives some indications......But the marriages put a stop to everything.....How can we think that Sid and Putul..such lovely human beings..will leave their respective marriages...!!

This can happen only if the other partners like Divya and Viren take such drastic steps.....Even then How will Sid and Nivi live to gether in that same house after being married to different people......

It is really very heart breaking to imagine how their love story was shattered...But I  Feel Sid and Nivi though love each other and will continue to do so ..will never break their marriages and even will love their partners.....But what they have for each other will always remain in their hearts!!

Sid and Putul will always live in our hearts ..we can never forget those first few episodes....i still watch saawarein Piya....But i feel their love will be taken to adifferent level now...Beyond physical commitment  like marriage and mere romance.....It will be something beyond that  and so will become unforgettable!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavishanCharm2akshi-sidputul

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Sid and Putul......They have gone thru soo much....they have been separated....physically..And they are sincerely trying to move ahead....But

But their fates are so intertwined...they are not able to move ahead  without each others presence...everywhere they find each other .....witnessing each others lives....why????

I too question myself alot...why the story had to have these two split up and then make them witness each and every aspect of their lives!! There has to be a reason...why the story is moving this way......Why Viren who was supposedly in love with his wife...be shown as not loving Nivi at all!!

Why Divya who loves Sid so much has to seethe so much in jeslousy that ..she might end up losing Sid????

So all these Gives some indications......But the marriages put a stop to everything.....How can we think that Sid and Putul..such lovely human beings..will leave their respective marriages...!!

This can happen only if the other partners like Divya and Viren take such drastic steps.....Even then How will Sid and Nivi live to gether in that same house after being married to different people......

It is really very heart breaking to imagine how their love story was shattered...But I  Feel Sid and Nivi though love each other and will continue to do so ..will never break their marriages and even will love their partners.....But what they have for each other will always remain in their hearts!!

Sid and Putul will always live in our hearts ..we can never forget those first few episodes....i still watch saawarein Piya....But i feel their love will be taken to adifferent level now...Beyond physical commitment  like marriage and mere romance.....It will be something beyond that  and so will become unforgettable!!
no couple can replace sid-putul the charmness is just remember for ever
love ur post dear 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

kavishan Newbie
kavishan
kavishan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshi-sidputul

Originally posted by akhilha

no couple can replace sid-putul the charmness is just remember for ever
love ur post dear 

me too
just loved sid and putul.
even after being marriage to other partners, their concern for each other is so good.
both of them want to be truthful to their partners. 
I have a strong feeling that nivi will not accept viren after knowing the truth. And, divya will also not continue to be with sid , once she come to know that sid had loved nivi.
Which I hope divya will come to know sometime in the near future.
I guess that leaves both sid and putul back together.
How can they live without thinking about eachother.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akashcrazyCharm2akhilhaakshi-sidputul

akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
kavishan 
wellcome again dear love to see u agin and feel good
they will back dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavishanakashcrazy

akashcrazy Groupbie
akashcrazy
akashcrazy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
sid-putul best baaki sab bhaad mein
our sid-putul gr8 no one can match
sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Poojiebbz

Originally posted by hopemendes

what is so disgusting...tht is exactly what the producers showed us all this long before viren entered the show...then i guess u should say it to the producer...

I agree that the producers went a little crazy by breaking up of Sid and Putul jodi! but to be honest they were not meant to be together.. what happens is for the good, and i guess being together is not written in their destiny!  
Quite frankly i like Nivren jodi better, Day Dreaming
sorry if i offend any (Sid-putul fans!!)  
Its not a question of what we like. I like Kinshuk a lot, and anyday, I maintaining my stand of Viren being negative, can take Kinshuk's side and put up my part well.
Its a question whether we are following the same guidelines to assess right or wrong. When at one hand, Sid's one mistake is not being forgiven, thousands of excuses are out forward fot Viren.

I, as a woman and as a viewer, feel that Nivedita should stand on her own feet, and give a damn to both Sid and Viren. After she settles herself, without any sign of gratitude or guilt or sympathy, she should with a free mind decide, with whom she wants to spend her life with.

If I was in Nivedita's place, I would have just gone away from these Soods, and stabilise myself first, so that no Sid, no Viren can anytime try to play with me.
ok to clear it all guys... sid did not do the mistake once...he has been repeating the same thing...  still feel the story will end with Nivren being together.... though it will be a tough journey after Nivi realises she was tricked into it... I feel Sid and Nivi never made a good pair...he could never support her... not before marriage ..and never after marriage, had they both got married. I know people are really upset with Viren right now, but nivi's life would have been worse if she married Sid. A person who cannot stand for someone he loves can never be a better person. If say Sid married nivi, would he be able to get her the respect atleast what Viren has been fighting for? Even if he doesnot love her right now, which I know he will soon realize . Viren can become a better person, bec remember he is not bad at heart... He loves his family.. Though they don't seem to as much. But Sid would never change. He can never raise his voice infront of his family... Due to respect as per him, which I don't agree to. He has never been able to get his mother the respect she should have, what makes us think Nivi would have been better of with Sid. she could have not fought for herself... Remember even after knowing the truth abt keshav being framed he could not speak and fight for the truth. Atleast Viren has the courage and attitude and determination to get what he wants. No matter what I would never chose anyone like Sid. Even when Nivi and Viren disclosed their plans to marry... when yashodara was blaming Nivi and her family... Sid only shouted at Nivi..when she rose her voice against it...inspite of knowing the truth..and Nivi was right... but he didnt fail once...he failed twice... you can forgive a person once, but not twice..especially for the same mistake. Even after that, has he made an effort to talk to dadaji abt what had happened.... he has seen Nivi listening to all sorts of things from Chanchal and YS... and he knows why they dont like her...but has he ever thought of revealing the truth...no... he can never take side of the truth..because his family's respect and dignity is all that matters to him the most... he never thought abt Nivi... neither then..nor now.... How can you call him a lover?....

As per Viren, I am sure he will realize soon, that his has fallen in for Nivi, if not now... and he is the person who can go to any extent to get his Nivi back... he wont sit like Sid and wait for everything to happen automatically,without making any effort. Even though it was fake, but he has shown his determination to fight for things he wants ... and when he realises that he wants Nivi...he will go to any heights to get her back... he would be ready to repent...He has shown what he can do for nivi...even though it is part of his game... but for sure he will do this with true feelings..once he realises it....The story has to go NivRen way.... not only for the sake of NivRen but also for TRPs. 

there is definelty no comparison bet viren and sid... sid cannot fight for himself...forget anyone else... but viren is someone who can accept his faults and change himself for someone he loves. Nivren will always be together... Nivi cannot go back to Sid... I dont see any other possibility...remember...viren is a grey character... a anti hero..he is not negative. one who elicits considerable sympathy or admiration.

The traditional hero is depicted to possess an image that is larger than life. while  anti heroes are simply characters who may not be conspicuously flawed, but simply ordinary people thrust into extraordinary circumstances. I am sure once the past is revealed, Viren will recieve more support for his viewers.

sonia

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samirah23zarmeenopuviniPoojaa_P_Namita_

kavishan Newbie
kavishan
kavishan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshi-sidputul

kavishan 
wellcome again dear love to see u agin and feel good
they will back dear

hi dear thanks.
at last we are back in the loop.
i did not somehow like viren character from the begin'ng.  And, they were showing sid as 'show character' only presence no action.
i hope sid will bring out the truth about viren.
kavishan Newbie
kavishan
kavishan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Poojiebbz

Originally posted by hopemendes

what is so disgusting...tht is exactly what the producers showed us all this long before viren entered the show...then i guess u should say it to the producer...

I agree that the producers went a little crazy by breaking up of Sid and Putul jodi! but to be honest they were not meant to be together.. what happens is for the good, and i guess being together is not written in their destiny!  
Quite frankly i like Nivren jodi better, Day Dreaming
sorry if i offend any (Sid-putul fans!!)  
Its not a question of what we like. I like Kinshuk a lot, and anyday, I maintaining my stand of Viren being negative, can take Kinshuk's side and put up my part well.
Its a question whether we are following the same guidelines to assess right or wrong. When at one hand, Sid's one mistake is not being forgiven, thousands of excuses are out forward fot Viren.

I, as a woman and as a viewer, feel that Nivedita should stand on her own feet, and give a damn to both Sid and Viren. After she settles herself, without any sign of gratitude or guilt or sympathy, she should with a free mind decide, with whom she wants to spend her life with.

If I was in Nivedita's place, I would have just gone away from these Soods, and stabilise myself first, so that no Sid, no Viren can anytime try to play with me.
ok to clear it all guys... sid did not do the mistake once...he has been repeating the same thing...  still feel the story will end with Nivren being together.... though it will be a tough journey after Nivi realises she was tricked into it... I feel Sid and Nivi never made a good pair...he could never support her... not before marriage ..and never after marriage, had they both got married. I know people are really upset with Viren right now, but nivi's life would have been worse if she married Sid. A person who cannot stand for someone he loves can never be a better person. If say Sid married nivi, would he be able to get her the respect atleast what Viren has been fighting for? Even if he doesnot love her right now, which I know he will soon realize . Viren can become a better person, bec remember he is not bad at heart... He loves his family.. Though they don't seem to as much. But Sid would never change. He can never raise his voice infront of his family... Due to respect as per him, which I don't agree to. He has never been able to get his mother the respect she should have, what makes us think Nivi would have been better of with Sid. she could have not fought for herself... Remember even after knowing the truth abt keshav being framed he could not speak and fight for the truth. Atleast Viren has the courage and attitude and determination to get what he wants. No matter what I would never chose anyone like Sid. Even when Nivi and Viren disclosed their plans to marry... when yashodara was blaming Nivi and her family... Sid only shouted at Nivi..when she rose her voice against it...inspite of knowing the truth..and Nivi was right... but he didnt fail once...he failed twice... you can forgive a person once, but not twice..especially for the same mistake. Even after that, has he made an effort to talk to dadaji abt what had happened.... he has seen Nivi listening to all sorts of things from Chanchal and YS... and he knows why they dont like her...but has he ever thought of revealing the truth...no... he can never take side of the truth..because his family's respect and dignity is all that matters to him the most... he never thought abt Nivi... neither then..nor now.... How can you call him a lover?....

As per Viren, I am sure he will realize soon, that his has fallen in for Nivi, if not now... and he is the person who can go to any extent to get his Nivi back... he wont sit like Sid and wait for everything to happen automatically,without making any effort. Even though it was fake, but he has shown his determination to fight for things he wants ... and when he realises that he wants Nivi...he will go to any heights to get her back... he would be ready to repent...He has shown what he can do for nivi...even though it is part of his game... but for sure he will do this with true feelings..once he realises it....The story has to go NivRen way.... not only for the sake of NivRen but also for TRPs. 

there is definelty no comparison bet viren and sid... sid cannot fight for himself...forget anyone else... but viren is someone who can accept his faults and change himself for someone he loves. Nivren will always be together... Nivi cannot go back to Sid... I dont see any other possibility...remember...viren is a grey character... a anti hero..he is not negative. one who elicits considerable sympathy or admiration.

The traditional hero is depicted to possess an image that is larger than life. while  anti heroes are simply characters who may not be conspicuously flawed, but simply ordinary people thrust into extraordinary circumstances. I am sure once the past is revealed, Viren will recieve more support for his viewers.

sonia

I disagree with your statement that viren loves his family.
He does not like sid, all his actions shows this clearly.  does not respect or love his mom or dad. He does not bother with dadi also.  I thought atleast he loved his dadaji.  But, that has also proven wrong,because he had only changed the medicines which nivi gave by mistake.  So, he does not bother about his dadaji's life also.  Simply, playing around with taiji.
He is such a self centered person.
I would say Pycho.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charm2akhilha

Go to top