Posted: 13 years ago

after making us fall in love with Sid and Putul for all those months......Sid and Divyas marriage makes me feel digustedly sick ,angry and cheated.....

Sid and Putul are made for each other..childhood sweethearts
thats why i told that whatever the propaganda is going on is for make and create the difference between sid-putul, but it will not going to happen
read carefully==why all the things that happens between sid-putul is repeated with viren-putul?
because doing this things so that  putul fall for viren, but this will not going to happen
Originally posted by hopemendes

after making us fall in love with Sid and Putul for all those months......Sid and Divyas marriage makes me feel digustedly sick ,angry and cheated.....

really this is disgusting...........
what is so disgusting...tht is exactly what the producers showed us all this long before viren entered the show...then i guess u should say it to the producer...
Originally posted by hopemendes

what is so disgusting...tht is exactly what the producers showed us all this long before viren entered the show...then i guess u should say it to the producer...

I agree that the producers went a little crazy by breaking up of Sid and Putul jodi! but to be honest they were not meant to be together.. what happens is for the good, and i guess being together is not written in their destiny!  
Quite frankly i like Nivren jodi better, 😍
sorry if i offend any (Sid-putul fans!!)  
Though Viren is faking, and I agree his method is not right, I have doubts regarding Sid-Putul jodi. Viren and Nivedita are married, and so are Sid and Divya. Just to pay respect to marital vows, the creatives will make the viewers as well as Nivedita sympathetic towards Viren and start afresh.Sid, the character he is, he will never abandon Divya on his own.He will forgive and accept Divya for anything, as he keeps his responsibilty towards family above everything.

actually, when I look at Viren and Divya, I feel that its good that Nivedita and Siddharth entered their respective lives. No girl other than Nivedita would forgive Viren for using her, and no guy except Sid would accept Divya, after all tantrums she is showing.
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

I agree that the producers went a little crazy by breaking up of Sid and Putul jodi! but to be honest they were not meant to be together.. what happens is for the good, and i guess being together is not written in their destiny!  
Quite frankly i like Nivren jodi better, 😍
sorry if i offend any (Sid-putul fans!!)  
Its not a question of what we like. I like Kinshuk a lot, and anyday, I maintaining my stand of Viren being negative, can take Kinshuk's side and put up my part well.
Its a question whether we are following the same guidelines to assess right or wrong. When at one hand, Sid's one mistake is not being forgiven, thousands of excuses are out forward fot Viren.

I, as a woman and as a viewer, feel that Nivedita should stand on her own feet, and give a damn to both Sid and Viren. After she settles herself, without any sign of gratitude or guilt or sympathy, she should with a free mind decide, with whom she wants to spend her life with.

If I was in Nivedita's place, I would have just gone away from these Soods, and stabilise myself first, so that no Sid, no Viren can anytime try to play with me.
Sid and Putul......They have gone thru soo much....they have been separated....physically..And they are sincerely trying to move ahead....But

But their fates are so intertwined...they are not able to move ahead  without each others presence...everywhere they find each other .....witnessing each others lives....why????

I too question myself alot...why the story had to have these two split up and then make them witness each and every aspect of their lives!! There has to be a reason...why the story is moving this way......Why Viren who was supposedly in love with his wife...be shown as not loving Nivi at all!!

Why Divya who loves Sid so much has to seethe so much in jeslousy that ..she might end up losing Sid????

So all these Gives some indications......But the marriages put a stop to everything.....How can we think that Sid and Putul..such lovely human beings..will leave their respective marriages...!!

This can happen only if the other partners like Divya and Viren take such drastic steps.....Even then How will Sid and Nivi live to gether in that same house after being married to different people......

It is really very heart breaking to imagine how their love story was shattered...But I  Feel Sid and Nivi though love each other and will continue to do so ..will never break their marriages and even will love their partners.....But what they have for each other will always remain in their hearts!!

Sid and Putul will always live in our hearts ..we can never forget those first few episodes....i still watch saawarein Piya....But i feel their love will be taken to adifferent level now...Beyond physical commitment  like marriage and mere romance.....It will be something beyond that  and so will become unforgettable!!
Originally posted by akhilha

Sid and Putul......They have gone thru soo much....they have been separated....physically..And they are sincerely trying to move ahead....But

But their fates are so intertwined...they are not able to move ahead  without each others presence...everywhere they find each other .....witnessing each others lives....why????

I too question myself alot...why the story had to have these two split up and then make them witness each and every aspect of their lives!! There has to be a reason...why the story is moving this way......Why Viren who was supposedly in love with his wife...be shown as not loving Nivi at all!!

Why Divya who loves Sid so much has to seethe so much in jeslousy that ..she might end up losing Sid????

So all these Gives some indications......But the marriages put a stop to everything.....How can we think that Sid and Putul..such lovely human beings..will leave their respective marriages...!!

This can happen only if the other partners like Divya and Viren take such drastic steps.....Even then How will Sid and Nivi live to gether in that same house after being married to different people......

It is really very heart breaking to imagine how their love story was shattered...But I  Feel Sid and Nivi though love each other and will continue to do so ..will never break their marriages and even will love their partners.....But what they have for each other will always remain in their hearts!!

Sid and Putul will always live in our hearts ..we can never forget those first few episodes....i still watch saawarein Piya....But i feel their love will be taken to adifferent level now...Beyond physical commitment  like marriage and mere romance.....It will be something beyond that  and so will become unforgettable!!
no couple can replace sid-putul the charmness is just remember for ever
love ur post dear