used to rushhome only for RSBP, but now pls BAN IT

Posted: 13 years ago
Directors pls ban it, we are going to send article in newspaper. 

this is not kind of serial our kids or even teens or elders can watch. i had to go vomitting 5 times ,seeing surabhis torture.

it is boring and then lousy markhandes ex-time scene dragging his sister and punishing

and what hell MAI is

DOES SHE HAVE WOMB OF HER OWN. I doubt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amen to that. This is just a bloody violent serial. Please do not allow your kids or even the elderly to watch it. If this had been a movie, the degree of violence would have earned it a A certificate.

What on earth are the directors thinking?? 
Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
I don't agree with you....This show is showing realism  and how it happens to people in real life and I think people need to be aware of that.

I agree with the fact that kids shouldn't be watching this, Personally I think this show is alright for teens and elders.

cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with fallen star..they r showing d reality...
people like abhay's father,brother & ranvijay r still existing in our country...

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with fallen star and cintu........

why talk about others , my best friend was beaten to death by her own family, when she confessed her love for a guy and rebelled , this was nothing to wat they did to her , and she was 27yrs old , now tell ..................

This show is freaking real , and its for elders and for youth .....

Youth should learn to convince and stand for love and elders should understand them ...........

chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the show is very good only thing is that people can't beleive that this type of show also can take place on tv

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i also agree with cintu fallen star just j chemestry
dis serial iss really good
its reality it happens in real life also
life is not always a bed of roses like they show in each n every roses
so dis serial iss not just close to reality but its actually a reality
Edited by shaf13 - 13 years ago
sheenasuri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

I agree with fallen star and cintu........

why talk about others , my best friend was beaten to death by her own family, when she confessed her love for a guy and rebelled , this was nothing to wat they did to her , and she was 27yrs old , now tell ..................

This show is freaking real , and its for elders and for youth .....

Youth should learn toconvinceand stand for love and elders shouldunderstandthem ...........

Muaaah J ... I loved ur comment ya I am wid you the show is very realistic and Mindblowing .. I agree with just j
People like Ranvijay still exist in our society
Full marks to the producers directors actors of pratha 👏
lostworld11 thumbnail
Oh even I agree to just j, fallen star, chemestry, cintu... the
Show is simply superb, at least they are show wat is happening in our society !!! The story is inspired by the real incidents the characters are real Like RANVIJAY SINGH ,(agree to sheenasuri) in cities like haryana kanpur merath ilahabad people are so violent and no respect to weman !!And youth should watch this not that bloody big boss or rakhi ka insaaf type of shows!!
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey plz don't talk like that.this is a good show.....all charectors are realistic