Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TREAT FOR CVS - with badam da akhrot!! (Page 8)

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Great Job Mali...Thumbs UpClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Blueberry_07

Out of the BLUE comes Anwesha - WHO?

Point to note: If you can read the post below -meaning to say it exists- that means Annie, the character from GHSP, doesn't exist! It's a simple logic. Post exist = Annie not existing. This is somewhat similar to your action reaction chemical equations that u guys'll learn Today! :D It's like because one exists, the OTHER cannot exists! Made sense? No? I thought so. ROFLROFLROFL Coz neither do i get what i'm saying ROFL

So yea am sure u guys know what (becoz NE can be a non-living thing --- HIGHLY Possible) OR Which ( NE being a living thing --- I doubt it's possible) character Arwen and me will be on Today. 

It's Anwesha, Annie, NES (Non-EXSISTENT sister), NE (The way she asked her BHAAAI to pronounce it by saying the alphabet N followed by E. It becomes NE!), UN-waste-sha, UNwanted-sha ..

(Credits to the names: By the Devils of the Den itself!)

Yes the many nick names just goes to show that we love her oh-so NOT much! Big smile

---------------

* I've missed loads of Geet episodes lately (Esp. the ones with Anwesha in) I have no intentions of watching them either SO I may not have taken note of the latest developments (if there are any though I doubt) in NES's character.

** I can get VERY lame ROFLROFLROFL So read it at your own peril! ROFLROFLROFL

----------------

Her PURPOSE in the show

-To pronounce the word BHAIII in a cooler way. Don't believe me? Just hear how she goes "Maan BHAAAAI" U'll notice the cooler slang!

-To seduce Arjun with her creepy eyes and her AAHHHHHHHHHHH *Still going on* hhhhhhhhhhhh *she killed me already* MAZING Dead voice modulations just adds on to it!

-To star in the upcoming Rapunzel movie. Wondered if she featured in  A Tangled Tale? Anybody who watched the movie, can chip in here! :D

-To advertise shampoos, you know come in a shampoo advert. Can do it with her *pirate mode* Arrrrrrrrrrrjun as well. I mean look at them! They are a couple match made in HAIRven! Day Dreaming Both of them have got luscious long hair! To die for I tell ya, D-I-E FOR!

-Compete with Sasha/ Tasha/ Pindi Q n TOP the Walking Fashion disaster list. Keeping my psychic *ahem* powers in mind, I FORSEE NE winning the title of THE worst dressed on the show. The Fashion Police are on their way to catch her ---------> Shocked Possible situation of her leaving the show??? I likey this! Dancing

Okay so I can't help but sidetrack. I mean if the CVs can do this in their own show, consistency going for a toss every time, so hey am just doing the same here for this takeROFLROFLROFL

The way I see it, Anwesha's MAIN purpose in the show was just to create a love story between her and Arjun. Infact that was the main reason as to why this character was even formed in the first place. The CVs probably felt that they were running out of tracks so they thought "hey why not lets conjure a sister out of nowhere for MSK and create a LOVE STORY between her and another conjured-out-of-nowhere brother from NT side! Isn't it exciting???" Awwww how sweet right?
Another LOVE STORY apart from Maan and Geet --------- NOT Dead

They fail to realise that this is the SAME OLD BORING RECYCLED track that every other show comes up with when they feel like their story is not moving in any particular direction. So what do they do? Bring in their protagonist (which has now became Maan ROFL) close relation/loved one and try to bring DANGER into their lifes. This would make the male lead lose his cool and FIGHT against the world.

With a sudden sister angle into the picture, it became SO predictable with the way the story is going to be unfold. We all knew that Arjun would try to make NE fall into his trap just to take revenge from Maan and Geet because they ruin his sister's life. Arjun is an innocent chap, probably blinded by his love for his sister hence willing to go all the way to fight for her right, not knowing the fact that his sister is lying to him. He tries to make Anwesha fall in love with him and WOW eventually he ALSO falls in love with her??? Who would have thought about that! Sheesh such a unique love story it is, isn't it?! LOL

All am saying is that, it became way to predictable with this Sister angle which in turn makes the audience bored when watching. Sleepy

Bringing in new characters into a show is fine because yes we understand the need for parallel tracks. Can't just depend on two main actors, can we? BUT, yes a VERY BIG BUT that too, there is a need to include a back story as to WHERE they were all this while, WHO they are exactly, HOW did they land up there and WHAT were they doing previously, before building the character further!

TILL Date, all we know is that NES was studying SOMEWHERE (for how many years, god knows), she KEPT a HUGE poster of her Bhai in her hostel (?) room (which btw is VERY disturbing), her Bhai and her used to have gossip sessions every night just before hitting the bed and her Bhai always bought her a truckload of presents.

She comes for her brother's wedding. Okay understandable because it's a huge event for her brother. But what about those times when her brother was fighting a life and death situation? (That lift accident that MSK got into at KC) Why wasn't she present then? OR why wasn't she present when her Bhai was getting engaged to Geet for the first time? (During that period when Geet found out that Dev is MSK's brother) We understand if she couldn't make it during those occasions BUT the reason for her disappearing act for both Major events could have been at least mentioned by Anwesha herself now!! But NOOOOOOOO, the CVs are choosing to close one eye for this case. Think it falls under cinematic liberty?? Well, hell no! This kind of stuff should have been mentioned/addressed before u guys decided to have any SAJNA VE moments between NE n Arjun!

Giving such MINOR details is just enough? The best part is the majority of the details were of no use to Anwesha's whereabouts! They could have AT LEAST included some flashbacks or solo scenes of Anwesha thinking about her past. The reason for her going to a boarding school (?)

Infact these flashbacks and private scenes of NE alone are just for improving this out of nowhere sister angle. The BEST would have been, Dadi Maa or Maan, for that matter, mentioning about Anwesha once! That they have a younger sister. Like how they have mentioned about Vicky and Sameera previously, the same should have been done by Anwesha. OR to just make life easier for all us, the CVs could have just brought in the other kurana sibling whom we know ALREADY EXISTS, that's right VICKY!

Why oh why are you guys saving these tracks?? It's already 2011!! ROFLROFL Do you expect us to wait for another year to see the other missing but mentioned at least characters? ROFLROFL

SO this goes back to the MAIN point, her purpose was just to be part of a love story which we are not going to accept because we believe that MSK doesn't have a sister. Since none of the above was done to confirm her existence. Hence she remains non-existent to us! Approve

Why would Anwesha call MSK her BHAI and WHY does MSK accept the name tag?

So yea I say she is non-existent but she STILL calls Maan Bhai right? Reasons are as follows Big smile

-It's like a slang kinda thing. U know like "Yo! What's up BRO?!"  Or "Yo, whaddup Bro?!" Or "Yo! Sup sup bro?!"  So that could be what NE is doing as well. It does NOT mean that they are REALLY blood related but just, u know, friendly kinda bro-sis relationship. More than friends but less than family!

The Equation:

Friends < NES's relationship with Maan < Family

- She loves to play pretend-pretend. Must have been childhood deprived, probably didn't play much so now when she's older, she making use of the YOUTH (sounds familiar? ROFLROFL) that she's got n is playing pretend-pretend with MSK. It's like how for one day I pretend to be a policewoman n you -YES YOU! Where u lookin' at? U reading this I meant! LOL - pretend to be the thief. So we play police n thief for one day! BUT for the case of Annie n MSK it is slightly different. You see, they both are pretending to be Bhai-Bhehan for god knows how many years n still counting. Both must have had a sad, sad childhood. Disapprove Bless the future kurana heir. Hope it has a brighter and colourful childhood instead! :D

-Maan has Schizophrenia (not sure if Sinistera covered this in her Maan analysis because i didn't manage to read her take BUT if she has, am carrying it forward here) n he THINKS n FEELS that Annie is a sister who exists to him! But in actual fact, she doesn't exist. It just his mind playing tricks on him, making him believe that he has a sister.

- Based on the point above, it goes to show that even Dadi Maa is Schizophrenic. Now I wonder if Dev would fall under this category as well. Hmm ... Ermm

Going DEEPER into the Non-Existence: Anwesha's character D'oh

As a sister:

I would consider her a sister whom is pampered very much by her brother (MSK does not/did not/ and will never have a sister). If we looked at the first few episodes where she made her entrance into the show, she appeared very demanding. (MSK does not/did not/ and will never have a sister). Wanting her Bhai (MSK does not/did not/ and will never have a sister) to meet her ASAP. MSK actually came out from an important meeting just to answer her phone call AND then he left from the place without informing the rest of the staff. This goes to show Annie(MSK does not/did not/ and will never have a sister) holds a very important place in MSK'S life.

She basically shares a very typical brother-sister relationship with her brother. (MSK does not/did not/ and will never have a sister). A brother (MSK does not/did not/ and will never have a sister) who is very protective of his sister, a brother (MSK does not/did not/ and will never have a sister) who pampers his sister, a brother (MSK does not/did not/ and will never have a sister) who only sees the childish side in his sister n refuses to believe that she's has now become a young adult and is no longer a child.

In 28th of December's episode, MSK wanted to drop NE off at her friends place for the Christmas party. There was this one dialogue that said "Bhai am a big girl now, i can go there by myself. U should instead go n spend more time with Geet Bhabhi." (MSK does not/did not/ and will never have a sister).

As a person/Individual

-She gets what she wants most of the time. She kinda attributed the same MSK qualities. (MSK does not/did not/ and will never have a sister) Qualities such as, being adamant, wanting things to be done her way only, quick to judge a person, little bit of arrogance in her. They feel whatever they want, they WILL GET!

Eg: During that period where she was trying to contact Delhi's BEST known Events planner (who was later known to be Arjun) she made sure that she'll get hold of that specific planner even if it means that that planner doesn't have the time to fit her in his/her schedule. She gets what she wants and when she wants it, she really wants it!

I would call her an independent girl? (The fact that she was away from the Kurana khandan for many years, living all on her own) BUT seeing how I detest this character for the sole reason of,MSK does not/did not/ and will never have a sister, I will NOT call her independent ROFLROFLROFL

*Read between the lines literally for my REAL views ROFLROFLROFL

If you only focused on the highlighted bracketed words, the points above won't be valid already. ROFLROFL The bottom line being : He has NO sister!

Not reading between the lines are for those who have adapted to the sudden out of the blue MSK has a sister angle. Stern Smile LOL

Future plots

-She decides to cut her hair

-Improve on her fashion sense

-Eventually stops playing this pretend-pretend act with her MSK and tell him the truth that NO, I AM NOT YOUR SISTER and NO, YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER.

-She dies

-She dies

-Did I mention that she'll die? Well I must have not. So yes, SHE'LL DIE!

-OR lets not be a sadist. Give her a happy ending, shall we? She elopes with Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrjun n leaves a happily married and blissful AND hairful life! May their babies be blessed with loads and loads of hair n hey maybe they all can star in a FAMILY shampoo advert! Cool ain't it? I know for a fact i won't be buying that brand. ROFLROFLROFL

- She dies because she opens the microwave? Lots of the Devils were saying this yesterday. I mean Brijjy paaji STILL left the mircowave as it is SO am thinking whoever who touches it, we'll just have to say GOODBYE! So lets all cross our fingers n TOES n HOPE n PRAY that it's none other than NES who does the VERY GOOD DEED of opening the mircowave oven! Big smile Oh wait i mentioned that she'll die above? Well, oops my bad. Must have forgotten LOL

-She confesses that she's an imposter who pretended to be MSK's sister.

- I have no more idea! ROFLROFL Hey am not suppose to be coming up with potential plots! That is the Job of the CVs themselves! ROFLROFL Actually am all tired after writing so much ROFLROFL

SO will end with my,

Conclusion:

Out of the BLUE comes Anwesha - WHO?

I think she's a GEISHA just doing some HOO HAAAAAAAAAAA!

And THAT (above) my Friends, is NES as a GEISHA doing the Kurana's very own HOO HAAAAAAAAS! ROFLROFLROFL

Hope u're alright after reading this take of mine!
Refer to the next post for a more enlightening analysis while i go bang my head against the wall for talking SO MUCH about a NON-EXSISTENT character! Cry And that didn't even make sense! How can one even talk abt a non-exsistent character?? Wacko
Hayee babajeeeeeeeeee!

----------------------------

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
 Arwen...

Watch this space for The Defense of Anvesha Khurana LOL 

Anvesha Khurana aka Annie aka Non-Existent sister and yes the biggest grouse of the devils LOL. What exactly is the problem with her though? The characterization or the execution? Lets find out shall we?

Pampered Ya Brat
No one can forget Anvesha's entry LOL. Spoilt brat are the words that came to my mind Tongue what with the over the top behavior with those designers for instance. For me it reflected her decisiveness; she obviously knew her mind and what she wanted and wouldn't mince her words or go into long winded explanations. One more thing, she obviously thinks the world of her Maan Bhaaaiii and is it so hard to believe that she could have been influenced by some of his not so seemly traits? In his case we put it down to arrogance, anger (his behaviour towards Geet in the early days of office track) or hurt-induced cruelty (remember the way he treated Yash during that business deal Angry?) Point is MSK is temperamental at best. 

Anvesha definitely doesnt carry any of this emotional baggage but she does have the immaturity of her age and it was even reflected in her behavior towards her so called friends. But hey you are young, beautiful, apple of your (very handsome) brother's eye and lets face it - who isn't a little conceited (and impatientLOL) when your brother is drooled upon by ALL of your friends? I was a bit of a show off where my (handsome) elder brother is concerned and I was 22 not 18 ROFLROFLROFL. She definitely seems to be learning and making some changes in her behaviour  though. That "aap" when addressing the servants shows the respect she has for people in general irrespective of their station in life.. Keeping the crappy execution aside, the  episodes actually revealed a girl who was pampered (not a bratLOL), arrogant, highly opinionated and very loving and respectful. Vini has covered all of it actually - just read the non-highlighted parts ROFLROFLROFL

Yes the execution can be questioned but the purpose was to develop a strong female character and that in itself shows that Anvesha has got an important role to play in this show. What that role will be is any one's guess but she is already influencing and helping to move the story farther.

Anvesha-Geet
The start of their relationship was rocky at best LOL. It went from a simple clash of opinions to friends to nemesis and back to being friends but with a new understanding which strengthened their bond. Many people questioned Anvesha's behavior in her confrontation with Geet.  But considering the limited information she had, her jumping to conclusions was understandable. She had just found out that Geet somehow caused a rift between her brothers and tore apart her family. When one is in a state of stress or emotional upheaval, do you go around looking for explanations or do u go and directly confront the source of the problem? 

Anvesha had formed her conclusions based on the limited information she had. Yes she is quick to judge (Maan Bhai ka influence Wink) but Geet was the outsider. Everything had been hunky dory (in Annie's eyes) for years and suddenly everything changed around the time Geet arrived on the scene. It wasn't illogical on her part to blame Geet (who would think badly of one's own brothers?). Lets not forget, Anvesha's character had already been established as someone who was very direct and in your face (throwing away the dresses she didn't like is actually an example of this LOL). 

Influence on Plot - Geet's fears rested.
Yes, the misunderstanding was cleared soon enough but this confrontation actually brought home certain facts which were necessary for Geet to assimilate. In spite of being the victim she blamed herself for causing frictions in  Maan's family. Annie's quick support and understanding helped in renewing Geet's confidence in herself and her relationship with Maan. Yes Maan-Geet relationship  was never really in question but doubts, fears and guilt act like a cancer even in the healthiest of relationships. Annie's support also helped in renewing her confidence in the family she was marrying into . This entire misunderstanding-confrontation-resolution was necessary for Geet to understand that she could look forward to her future life instead of always living in fear of losing the people she came to love.  Some may well say that this entire track could have been depicted through any other family member but question is would it have been as effective with some one much older than her (DadiMa) or Vicky? Annie is a girl who is same age as Geet and the feminine friendship and camaraderie could not have been the same with either Dadi or Vicky. Geet had precious few people in her life with whom she could share everything and Anvesha had showed signs of being one of those people (being afraid of darkness conversation, complaining about Maan etc LOL).

Anvesha - Best friend and Confidante
In fact Anvesha may well be the next Meera in Geet's life.  Meera - as good as she was - had the emotional association with Dev and even lied to Geet because of this. There was always the potential of yet another feeling of being betrayed. That danger is not present in a strong bond between these two ladies (Anvesha lying to Maan because of Arjun may cause Geet to advise her but it wont cause any emotional trauma other than worries about Maan's reaction). Anvesha is slowly growing into the role of Geet's  friend and confidante with whom she can share things and who tries to help her out (patao-the-man-in-your-life techniques ROFL) Geet meanwhile seems to take on the role of an adviser and friend as well (conversations about Arjun). Overall its a nice healthy relationship and Geet does need a girl friend in her life. A girl who happens to be Maan's sister is and with whom she can bitch about Maan ROFL knowing she'll do the same ROFL - who wouldn't like such a best friendTongue?

Anvesha-Arjun

Its Speed

Arjun-Annie romance has been questioned because of its speedLOL.  She was attracted too soon to a guy she had just met and initially hated because of his attitude. Why this questioning?  We fell in love with Chuck Bass more than Nate Archibald though Chuck was definitely questionable.  We prefer Logan/Wolverine to Scott any day. Damon is everyone's favorite vampire. Heathcliff is everyone's favorite romantic hero.  In other words we go down the twisted path instead of choosing the safe option LOL.  

Anyway we had already seen this speed in Dev-Geet story and it wasn't questioned back then. Dev was easily able to earn Geet's respect and trust in three days because he gave her the things she hungered for - gentleness and respect. The first day they met, Dev asked for Geet's opinion about their marriage. In subsequent meetings he protected Geet from the wrath of her family, showered Geet with kindness, love and romance and seduced her with his gentle nature. Geet was up against a guy who was a seasoned player and she because of her youth and naivety stood no chance against him.

Same was the case with Anvesha but  Arjun chose the opposite manner with her. His target was a girl who was used to getting her way and so he opposed her at every point which forced her to notice him and then get attracted to him. His good looks and airs of a guy who didn't gave a damn about her aroused the curiosity in her.  That tinged with the element of secrecy (Christmas date) and fear induced intimacy (trapped in an elevator) and viola you have yourself an instant crush.  Keeping all of that in mind this romance is not that difficult to digest. The question is the purpose it serves. 

Consequences for the Story

It may appear at first that one of Arjun's aim was to seduce and abandon Anvesha. Honestly speaking this angle would have been repetitive if Arjun was an out and out villain. However, we saw in his entry itself that Naintara had twisted the facts. Arjun's thought to himself that things might be getting out of hand (trapped in elevator scenario) showed his common human decency. His interaction with Geet where he advised her to stop living in the past was a genuine one and all this showed that he is not your typical bad boy. So the chances of him falling for a person who is a match for him when it comes to arrogance, attitude etc are quite high.

Gossip Girl watchers - ever wondered what would have happened if Chuck and Jenny had a relationship? Chuck and Dan with their obvious differences and grudges and Dan's little sister dating Chuck. Sometimes I think it would have been a damn sight more interesting than Chuck and Blair LOL even though Jenny is a skunk Tongue.  

Point is this - a romance building out of twisted relations (though cliched) gives rise to a lot of intriguing elements.  However, there is an added twist to this. Arjun had told Anvesha that no matter what she may have done, Naintara is his sister. This reflects his loyalty to Naintara and this loyalty may well survive the reality of Naintara's actions. Considering the loyalty to their respective siblings, and the fact that the said siblings will be enemies for life, the potential of this love story is pretty good.  The emotional quotient brought to the plot via a pathos filled love story could not have been achieved with a cousin or someone who was not as closely associated with the Khuranas.  This makes Anvesha's role a very important one.  

In a battle of justice and revenge, there could be the suffering of innocent people who were caught in the middle. Even if Arjun turns out to be a blackguard, even than Anvesha's story would be important as Maan and Geet are forced to confront the suffering of Khuranas because of this battle. Conflicts and frictions within the family (Dadi the eternal pendulum may be going against Geet and Maan?) along with the character's own doubts and guilt gives rise to a lot of interesting plot lines.

BUT - Give Existence to Non-Existence LOL

Yeah this is the constant demand of everyone. Even I can't defend the lack of a back story. However, is it always necessary to be told everything upfront? We could always go back and forth right? Non-linear plot development is not new. Though it is disconcerting to see a sister come out of nowhere but then sisters also disappear into oblivion never to be heard from again LOL. And I don't mean Geet but daily soaps in general . And although attention to detail is satisfying but like i said audience don't have to be told everything. May be some day in the future essence will be given to non-existence LOL. But for someone who is non-existent, Anvesha can bring forth a lot of twists LOL.

Ultimately each character has his/her own place in the story. It's the writer's prerogative how to develop it. At least Anvesha is contributing to the plot and has the potential to contribute a lot more. Ultimately it will come down to the execution. Anvesha isn't non-existent; its the treatment given to her story that is making it seem worthless.

Phew. i m done LOL Sorry for the delay though Embarrassed which was a consequence of my procrastinations and sheer bad luck Ouch

Don't know if I have managed to convince you guys but I have managed to convince myself ROFLROFLROFL

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
 Anshu_A

Meera - A Blast from Dev's Past lost in

Oblivion

That dark dweller in Braj

Is my only refuge.

O my companion, worldly comfort is an illusion,

As soon you get it, it goes.

I have chosen the indestructible for my refuge,

Him whom the snake of death will not devour.

My beloved dwells in my heart all day,

I have actually seen that abode of joy.

Meera's lord is Hari, the indestructible.

My lord, I have taken refuge with you, your maidservant

-       Translation of Mirbai's song

Before talking about Dev's diwani ' Meera, let's go back in history and talk a little

about another Mira, a true Lord Krishna devotee because the basic characteristics

of Meera are inspired from this 15th century Rajput princess. While Mirabai's love

was divine and spiritual; Meera's love for Dev is temporal yet shrouded in mysticism

because she supported him every step of the way ignoring Dev's heinous crime.

Mirabai - The Mystic, a follower of Lord Krishna

MiraBai lived in the north Indian state of Rajasthan. She was a devout follower of Lord Krishna. MiraBai was an exponent of tPrema Bhakti (Divine Love) and also a poetess. She sang in praise of Giridhara Gopala (Shri Krishna), her lord for whom she developed in her heart the most intense love and devotion. MiraBai grew up amidst an atmosphere of total Krishna consciousness, which was responsible in molding her life in the path of total devotion towards Lord Krishna. Despite facing criticism and hostility from her own family, she lived an exemplary saintly life and composed many devotional bhajans.

Mira manifested her deep devotion to Krishna at the tender age of four. MiraBai watched a marriage procession in front of her residence and asked her mother innocently about her groom. MiraBai's mother half in jest and half in earnest, pointed towards the image of Sri Krishna and told her Lord Krishna would be her bridegroom. As MiraBai grew up, her desire to be with her Krishna grew intensely and she believed that Lord Krishna would come to marry her. In due course, she became firmly convinced that Krishna was to be her husband.

MiraBai was soft-spoken, mild-mannered, gifted, sweet with a melodious voice. Meera's devotion to Krishna was at first a private thing but at some moment it overflowed into an ecstasy that led her to dance in the streets of the city. Whilst singing devotional bhajans, she frequently lost awareness of the world, entering into states of ecstasy and trance.

Go to that impenetrable realm
That death himself trembles to look upon.
There plays the fountain of love
With swans sporting on its waters.

Mira was married at the age of 13. Her new family did not approve of her piety and devotion to Krishna. She was persecuted in many ways but Mira never gave up. It is believed that after the death of her husband her family continued to torture her. Yet in the face of all these trials and tribulation she remained detached from her physical suffering. Her love for Lord Krishna remained steadfast and there was nothing that could disturb her inner connection to him. Her only satisfaction came from her single minded devotion  to Sri Krishna. She was born a princess but gave up everything for love and devotion.

My Beloved dwells in my heart, 
I have actually seen that Abode of Joy. 
Mira's Lord is Hari, the Indestructible. 
My Lord, I have taken refuge with Thee, 
Thy slave.

Meera - Dev's "Friend" and "Confidante"

Meera was Dev's college friend madly in love with him but before she could propose to him Naintara entered his life. Like a true lover, Meera moved away from Dev's life quietly without causing any problems. Meera is a sweet, bubbly and positive character who comes back to Dev's life after a few years. At that time Dev is going through a guilt trip about what he had done to Geet. He was also going through a crisis in his relationship with his wife Naintara. Like Mirabai, Meera was totally besotted by Dev and blinded by her love for him. When she comes to know what Dev did with Geet, she was obviously hurt, angry, shocked and dismayed. She could not believe he could commit such a heinous crime to get out of a financial crisis created due to his own mistakes. Meera broke off her friendship with Dev but her love and devotion made her weak and she did not offer much resistance when Dev tried to get her back in his life.

Dev used and manipulated her for his own selfish reasons and Meera let him use him. Her love made her submissive and give up on her resolution to break all ties with Dev. She truly believed Dev was  repentant of his crime. As a genuine person, she supported him emotionally, showed him the right path and persuaded him to admit everything and face imprisonment.Thumbs Up  She tried to save him from Maan's wrath when it became known that Maan and Geet are going to get engaged. Eventually  Meera became the catalyst to the confrontation between Dev and Geet. Evil Smile

Meera was crestfallen when she found out Geet was pregnant with Dev's child. She hated him for spoiling Geet's life but even this hatred did not last long. Again her deep love for him came in the way. She was clearly enamored by the wrong man but it didn't seem to matter. She had set her heart into correcting the wrongdoings of Dev by helping him redeem himself in the eyes of Geet, Maan and dadi. Dev, who had fallen out with his wife Naintara, was scared of Maan, used her as an outlet to pour out his feelings. Dev always depended on one woman or the other and this time he used Meera. In many ways Meera knew what was happening but she was never ready to really admit her foolishness. Her feelings for Dev always came in the way.

Dev always sucked in Meera with his sob stories and won her back. AngryAngry When she finds him sitting outside Khurana Mansion on a rainy night she admonished him for shirking his responsibilities, blaming Naintara for all his problems and not showing enough courage to repent for his crime. But a sick Dev once again managed to melt Meera's heart and she took him to her house. She nursed him selflessly risking her growing friendship with Geet by allowing him to stay in her house. However Dev never realized Meera's feelings.

When Naintara questions Meera's character, she is truly heartbroken and realizes the dangerous water she is treading on. Dev decides to leave Meera's house and also divorce Naintara. She realized her platonic live 'in relationship with a married man is unacceptable in the eyes of the world. However, we are yet to know if Naintara signed the divorce papers. Considering NT's nature, divorce is going to be a long drawn battle.

And, if divorce happens, will Dev realize Meera's feelings? Will he marry Meera when Naintara goes out of his life? Will Dev continue to use/abuse Meera's feelings for him to gain brownie points?? Will this love story ever nurture? CVs have left this track hanging at this point and the audience is waiting to hear what happened to this triangle!!

To get all the answers'dekhte rahiye Geet ' HSP Monday-Saturday 9.30 P.M. on Star one'. If ever the CVs wake up from deep slumber''LOLLOLLOLROFL

Meera - Geet's FriendBig smileBig smileBig smile

Meera and Geet developed a good relationship and warm feelings for each other. Both are genuine persons truthful, sincere, giving and ingenuous. So it was given they will gel well. Meera advised Geet when she needed, provided shelter and empathized with injustice done to Geet.

But once again this relationship was never developed completely. What could have been a great girl to girl bond was left hanging somewhere in the middle. AngryAngry Meera and Geet have a lot in common. Geet could have found a true friend in Meera but CVs never treaded that path and failed to explore this facet of human relationship.  

Where do we go from here????

• CVs gave us a character who was accepted by the audience whole heartedly. Audience hated her for supporting Dev yet loved her for her genuineness, honesty and forthrightness. Why was her track left in a limbo? Why did she disappear from the show? Audience needs an answer.

• We need to know what happened on that fateful day/night when Dev tried to walk out of Meera's house and she apparently tried to make him stay back! Care to answer CVs??????

• Perneet Chauhan did a good job as Meera. She kept the audience engaged with her demeanor, style and acting. She had her own fan following from her previous show and yet like many other characters, she suddenly disappeared. Can we have her back? Why not bring back an actor and character that the audience wants to see in the show?

Possible Future Scenarios

Positive Dev ' Dev and Meera eventually get together and start life afresh but Naintara tries to create havoc in their life. She wants Dev back and leaves no stone unturned to create a rift between the two. So we get a Dev-Meera-NT Triangle!!!!

Negative Dev ' Dev knows Meera has feelings for him. The shrewd villian in him understands he is Meera's weakness and takes advantage to the fullest. He uses her for his own selfish reasons with an aim to gain Geet's trust since Meera and she are good friends. His aim is to eventually gain Maan's trust and get back at him.

Is there any other way Meera can be brought back? Any more ideas or track possibilities you can think of???????

Can Meera return even if Dev doesn't??Feel free to add your thoughts and views about this intriguing charatcer....

This is my first time opening a den and doing character analysis, so pardon my mistakes............Bhool chuk maaf........OKAY?????ConfusedEmbarrassedErmm

The stage is set for all of you!!!

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Ann.A

Meera

I wonder till this day what importance she had in the story and if we will ever find out.  CV's have now begun showing us disappearing acts of characters to take the story to a worse place. Congrats!

Preneet Chauhan, who did a wonderful job, essayed Meera's role. She gave the right expressions and played her role convincingly. Meera  came in as Dev's best friend and the one to show Dev the right path. When NT's influence had corrupted him, she began to turn him in to a saint and teach him morals. Dev being the spineless man he is, leaned on Meera for support. She loved him despite his obvious and heinous flaws. She tried to make him the man that she that she would be able to love.

•  Comparing Meera to Meerabai: Meerabai was a princess of Rajput. She was extremely devoted to the idol of Krishna and believed him to be her true love. She deemed that she was his wife. It was a blind faith in something that did not return any love for her. Meera can be viewed in the same way. She loves Dev the same way. There was no reciprocation of that love, but she accepted it and continued to love him. It is more like infatuation than love. Something that does not have an explanation or reason.
  • Why does Meera love Dev? Is there a foundation to that love? Dev is a criminal; he has done something that Meera herself believes to be odious. Yet, she has the faith that he can make amends and change. It is her blind faith and love that makes her somewhat delusional about him. One never wishes to see the person they love in a negative light. So Meera does what she can to fix the problem. How can she love a man that has committed a horrible crime? Is there a reason for her love? Dev hasn't done anything to prove himself to her. He has been a coward and Meera had always egged him on to do the right thing. Even in college Dev choose the malicious women over Meera. Dev and Meera both knew NT's nature, but Meera never stopped to think what kind of man does that make Dev to choose someone like NT.
  1.  Dev's relationship with NT had a foundation. Though it was for the wrong reasons. She married him for money and maybe there was some "love" or possessiveness there. NT liked to keep her things for herself, may it be man or material items. NT knew Dev's nature and married him. She controlled him and they had a level of understanding. He knew her and she knew him. There was an acceptance for each other. That is where Meera differs, Meera did not know Dev for who he truly was. You cannot love someone if you do not know him or her completely. When she did find out what he was, she tried to change him, even if it was for the better (which btw did a lot damage to the story, so should we be thanking Meera?).
  2.  Maan and Geet's relationship has the most solid foundation in the show. They have faith in each other. There is unyielding reason for that faith. We have seen their relationship grow from the moment they met. Why do Maan and Geet love each other? There are countless reasons. Geet was the only person able to have an effect on the man who swore that no women could ever change him. She did it unknowingly. She completed him for everything he lacked, for example his anti-social attitude that she made up with her bubbly manner. Why does she love him? He is the man that taught her to fight her self. He gave her and her child life many times over. Maan made Geet the strong woman that she is. She sees through his cold exterior the soft man inside. In simple words, he was what she needed and she was what he needed. Most importantly, they know each other better then anyone else. And shall I get cheesy and say that it is also their destiny to be together? If Meera can come close with any of the reasons for Maan and Geet's faith for each other and her faith in Dev, then one can say there is a foundation. But there is none. Period. 
  3. Now we have the non-existent siblings Arjun and Annie. Do they have a foundation? Yes even they do. Their relationship is in the process of creating a foundation for love. Annie tells Arjun to be with her he must be a better man for her and he agrees. Meera does not ask Dev to change for her love, but tries to transform a man that was afraid to change and not even worth her love.
  • Meera's was an intelligent character. She gave Geet smart advice to talk things out with Maan during their misunderstanding. Even when Yash would flirt with her she maintained her cool and gave him apt replies to his stupid (but cute) pick up lines. She helped  out Maan during the media fiasco. However she faltered with Dev. She fell weak when she saw him. She told him she was disgusted by his mischief and their friendship was over. Yet, the moment she saw him in vulnerable state she jumped to his aid, gave him many chances, and finally let him in her home. She let her heart rule over her brain with Dev.

Meera could have played the role of Geet's friend. She could have been the reason for NT to seek revenge on Dev for betraying her. But her character was left in limbo. Will she return is the question. If she returns she shouldn't continue to turn Devaaa in to a saint but rather be a voice of reason for all when needed.

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Poli.Geek

Vicky Babu...hum kab seh tumhara intezar kar rahe hain...abh toh aaja...

Okay we all know why we are here- to celebrate a character whom we haven't even seen yet, but are crazy about.ROFL ROFL  Polki doesn't care what you all think but today Daaku's and Polki's opinion are paramount, so our opinions today are your opinions today.  Tomorrow you can go back to thinking for yourself... LOL

But those are the realities of life..Polki is super psyched to talk about all things Vicky...Polki's own VIRILE Vicky who is not SICKY but really LICKY ROFL ROFL ROFL (The last adjective was provided by my sister)

For once Polki has decided to have a really mature post about Vicky.....you all actually fell for that.  ROFL ROFL

Well before you all read who my Vicky is?  We bring to you for your manoranjan some Anmol Motis created just for your viewing pleasure. Wink

Come on you really didn't think that with Daadku and Polki opening the den GEEKY wouldn't 
be mentioned...LOL LOL

And the story continues....

See Dulhan Vicky lejayega...ha woh lejayega...aur Maan dekhta rehjayega...ROFL ROFL ROFL

There maybe more posted, so keep on checking.

Told you all there was more coming your way...this Video is the fruit of my Poti's (Sigma's) hard work....Poti, you make Daadi proud everyday.Clap

In case you all are wondering who the winner is...it is Aditya Redij

Now Polki's take.  Yes, I actually wrote a bunch...so you better read it.  Varna Angry

Where is he? Shocked 

The sibling that everyone wants to see, (kaha ho tum Vicky meeri jaanErmm) he is the one who couldn't handle being home and decided to leave.Cry  He seems like an illusion at times, we wonder if we actually heard that there was another male Khurana sibling or were we exercising our over active imaginations and making him up.LOL  He was introduced to us through the plea of a Grandmother, who only wanted all her grandsons to be with her and nothing else.  We were never really told more about him, hell we don't even know what his real name is- is it Vikram, Vikrant, Vireen, Vikas or something completely out of this world.Confused  Initially it was believed that he was supposed to be the balance of the two extremes; Maan: angry, serious and aloof Sleepyand Dev:  Cassinova, irresponsible and spinelessPinch; but truth be told we never got to see this balance,Angry it would have brought a refreshing aspect to the show.Embarrassed

However, it seemed that the Creative minds behind the show were hell bound on bringing in a female character and decided to give Vicky a sex changeROFL ROFL ROFLand bring him as Annie, the non-existing sister. Dead You cannot expect the viewers to forget all about a character that was apparently being sought by Maan and his security guards to leave the viewer's memories. Angry We refuse to forget him and accept Annie.  It is time for him to enter and bring about some refreshing twists. Thumbs Up

This actually existing sibling will hopefully arrive soon with his smooth, suave and intelligent personaWink for people to forget all about Maan Singh Khurana and embrace Vicky Singh Khurana. Clap I am not saying that he is going to take Maan's place but Maneet need a family member who doesn't make us sickOuch, or is a revolting human beingSleepy or is so confused that they don't know right from wrongThumbs Down.  It is time for a sibling who will support Maneet instead of knowingly or unknowingly bringing them pain. Star

Although just a viewer, be it one with a strong opinion about Vicky,Tongue I hope that my Vicky is so endearing and dreamyDay Dreaming that you all will want to see him on screen before the wedding ends.Dancing  The reason for his absence, what he was doing while he was gone and why he returned needs to be explained and if done correctly will bring in the TRPs required. Big smile Remember for TRPs you need quality and quantity, a well created character will ensure these two Qs.Thumbs Up

Be prepared for Polki's Vicky to make an appearance now, I hope you all enjoy what I have envisioned him as.Embarrassed

Who is Vicky?  

Vicky is Daadi's daughter's son; his mother passed away during child birthCry and he grows up in the Khurana house as a Khurana.  He dropped his father's name when he turned 18 as his father had never been in his lifeThumbs Up.  He considers Maan, Dev and Annie his brothers and sister. SmileHe is older than Dev (not by much, maybe a few days) and younger than Maan. Since he had lost both his parents he was always pampered.Tongue  Hence people may mistake him to be the youngest Khurana brother. Since the brothers are all close in age and very much older than Annie, I am not going to write about his interaction with her.  All you need to know is he loves her and cares for her.  (Yes, I can't believe I am writing that he loves SICKYDead, but now that she is here, we have to deal with her) His role was that of peace maker while growing up and that role stuck with him even when they all got older.Clap  He is the one who always get in between Maan and Dev when anything major needs to be resolved. He is a great dresser and as a good looking guy, girls are always after him (Koi Shak?ROFLROFLROFL), however he is not a womanizer.  He is a one woman man ("one woman at a time" Man), he knows his priorities and knows when it is time for fun and when it is time to get to business.

Why did Vicky leave?

Why must we always assume that Vicky left due to the fight between Maan and Dev.? Ouch Polki's Vicky left because he wanted to create his own destiny and not let his life be dictated by the Khurana name. Big smile His family was not happy that he wanted to leave and did not support his decisionThumbs Down, which is why he left without actually letting anyone know where he was headed. He was determined to only return when he had succeededClap. He wasn't sure if he wanted financial success or spiritual success so he decided to explore both.Big smile

Where is he today? 

Vicky first backpacked through India visiting spiritual places and meeting people from everywhere, he was a nomad, and he never stayed in one place more than a night, he was impossible to track as he himself never knew where he was heading.  (See there seems to be someone smarter than Munda ROFL ROFL ROFL) He was a little paranoid (seems to have something is common with Munda Shocked ROFL) that his brother was probably looking for him, but after months of living in fear of being dragged back home and realizing that nothing had happened, Vicky relaxed and started to find himself in earnest.  He figured he was not that interested in money which he decided was probably due to the fact that he never had to struggle for it, so he decided to work for his money and live only with what he earned.Star  After struggling for almost a year in different jobs today he has managed to get a position as a Head Lawyer in the legal department of an international company in Bangalore.  (I forgot to mention earlier that he as a lawyer by profession)  He is proud of his success and has no interest in going back home.  

What is going to make Vicky come back?

As he sits reading the early papers, his attention is caught by the headline, "Khurana Marries his love." Knowing that Dev is already married, he is certain that Maan is finally marrying and continues reading the article. Big smile He finds out about Dev and his crimes.  ShockedHe finds out that Dev's ex-wife has been going to the newspapers blaming Maan for her and Dev's crimes, saying that if Maan had only financially supported his brother when he needed the money they wouldn't have had to cheat an innocent girl.Confused  Angered by NT's accusationsAngry and also guilt ridden he decides to return to Delhi.Disapprove  Guilty, but why?  Well because Vicky left before Maan kicked our Dev and Vicky feels that if he had been there he would have brought peace between the brothers and Dev would have never fallen so low.  He also knows that if he had been there Dev would have come to him for help instead of Maan, and he would have helped Dev out, once again not giving NT a chance to influence Dev to cheat an innocent. Sleepy

Not wanting to take away from the festivities, he arrives the day before the wedding, only wanting to witness his brother happy.Big smile

What will Vicky do in the future?

Vicky will be the one whom Maan will be able to count on,Thumbs Up he will become Maan and Geet's right hand, he will be the one who will stand between them and the world, he will be the one who will actually notice what is going on between Annie and Arjun, Shockedhe will be the one who will try to get justice for Geet.Dancing  He will be the one who will encourage Daadi to be strong and not force Geet to give up the case against Dev and NT.  He is the legal brains of the family and he will be the one who will use his brains to fight the battles unlike Maan who uses his brawn. ROFL He will be the person who will make it impossible for Dev to lay claim on Geet's child; you can imagine him as the Lakshman to Maaneet's Ram and Sita.Big smile

What will Vicky bring to the show?

A handsome face, a smoking body, eventually a beautiful woman in the role of his love interest, you can't have any woman of the street playing his love.  She will be beautiful and unknown to him will be the next Vamp of the show, she is there to take revenge, makes me wonder for what or whom she is related to?  

Use your imaginations people; I know you all have the talent.  Let the CVs know that there are other ways for this story to stay interesting, other than the repetitive Maan and Geet Hugging scenes.

Also Maneet is so 2010 Confused

Geeky is so 2011!  Party

If you all want Maneet to stay together, then you all better campaign for Vicky to enter the show soon and have a love interest whose name can be used in Geeky; else Maan is out the picture and Geet is with Vicky. ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmed ones

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
 an12345678

The Perfect Storm: Vicky 

"A mighty storm is coming," a boy man screamed in an era unknown to us. An old man calmly said while splashing cold water on his wrinkled face, "destruction it'll cause, leaving many with no home and relations." A newly wed girl ran, frantically, barefoot in the market searching for her trader husband. A little girl looked-up in the sky and said a silent prayer and wished the storm to transform into a zephyr. The storm arrived riding the white horse to claim what it thought belonged to it.

There are possibilities galore when the storm is in sight. It may unleash a destruction never seen before or just kiss and pass. Most of the television shows are nothing without its storms -- shady characters, adverse circumstances, misunderstandings, and more. The storms dictate the progress of most of these shows. And if Vicky has to arrive in this show, he has to arrive atop the white horse to take the story forward, but he may transform into a zephyr and woo a lady precious.

Once upon a time he was mentioned in the show and then swept under the carpet as if it was a mistake that should never be repeated. Some mistakes are difficult to erase. Vicky has to be given a bodily form soon to open the chapter on Khurana family-tree and to write a future confrontation between the brothers not born to the same mothers. Dev has chickened out and is all set to attain sainthood but Vicky will be the perfect storm that will force MSK to start again from the scratch.

Dakku Penguin finally spots Vicky:

Little raindrops are forming a muddy puddle while a man waits for the traffic light to turn green. Someone asks him the time but he no longer wears the watch to avoid time-tied anxiety. Clad in blue jeans and a white T'shirt, and wearing worn-out sneakers, he is staring at the traffic light, oblivious to the commotion around. He may be standing at the crossroads but he certainly knows his way back as well as the way forward. But at the moment, the man is raring to sprint forward, planning to return and reclaim his part of the family treasure when the time is right to strike.

The light turns green, and he sprints forward, holding tightly the backpack and stops at the bookstall on the other side. The eyes turn cold and the chiselled countenance stiffens seeing the cover of the business magazine which is announcing, "Delhi's Business Tycoon Marries Small Town Girl."

Dakku Penguin Follows Vicky:

He disappears in a dingy lane and appears in front of his dwelling. That one room is his home for a year now. He enters and dumps the backpack on the bed and starts reading about the wedding. Filled with rage, he tears-apart the magazine and then breakdowns. There is complete silence for a long while and darkness pervades. Next morning, he calls-up someone and tells the person he is ready to get back what belongs to him by hook or crook.

Dakku Penguin Reads the Mind of Vicky:

"I am dead for them. It's time to come out of the hiding and show them that I exist. MSK thinks he is the King but I am also one of the heirs, and will fight for my due and more. He has to pay for kicking-out Dev and for shattering my self-respect and making me feel like an unwanted guest in my own home. I may not be the legal child but I was brought-up like one and promised a Khurana life. He snatched away my innocence because I did not blow whistle on Dev's doings."

Dakku Penguin Sees in the Flashback Crystal Ball

A heated argument -- Hurt-full words spoken. -- A slap -- A walk-out -- A kick-out -- A too-late regret and search.

Dakku Penguin Digs Up Some Details:

Vicky's MBA education got truncated due to his fleeing away from home. He does odd jobs to survive but has the sharpest mind and is working on a plan to get back his rightful status. He is passionate about numbers and can swindle without anyone doubting him. He is not the legal child and a remorseful elder Khurana brought him home after his mother passed-away, and others accepted and pampered him like their own.

Dakku Penguin Sees Future:

He will rule for a while and then will become part of a happy family. 

''''''''''..

The rider atop the white-horse sees the newly wed in the market and falls in love with her, and croons a song of pain and love. The impressed lady falls back in love with the storm and completely surrenders herself to it, and beseeches it to carry her to its land where she can live in freedom and without any marital bond. The trader returns once the storm has passed to see his home without the smile, and ends-up losing his marbles. Some storms give us unexpected endings.

''''''''''.

Smile

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Malihaluvmyself

THE  FIRST FEW POSTS  r on tour of some bloopers!!! Embarrassed

&& SINCE MEHENDI IS ON DICE THE POST WILL DEAL ON THE BLOOPER MEHENDI OF THE ENGAGEMENT DAY!!!! SO THE MEHENDI BLOOPERS R NOT REPEATED!!!!!Clap

1)THE BLOOPER HISTORY FROM GUILT OF LOCKED ROOM TILL THE CASE OF MISSING STAIRS :

the most striking blooper it was raining wen geet entered to station & not wen maan entered... Cry

most important it did not look like any DELHI station :(LOL

& he had time to change clothes & come ?Embarrassed

shouting geet geet in mute mode? Ouch

& can anyone point out frm were geet went how she jumped & went out frm her room wen maan entered ?? 

Ouch

wat abt maan falling into the bag ? & thise chor bacche never interfre?/
& most imp!!! maan's memories he was thinking of tat green dress gift which geet was actually imagining ??? Sleepy

and while playing hide & seek both of them wore THE INVISIBILTY CLOAK i guess, how else can u justify the scene wen both standing jus behind the other ?? Clap

the flight scenes ? manali takes an over night tracel ?LOL

they should have maintatined some cconsistency,

THE EXHIBITION set up,

maan goes out in search of her ? & finds her in bench which loooked more like a garden set up of some home rather than a roadaway bench??Shocked

2)THE WAITED DISSECTON OF RTM :

how come snowfall stucks only geet & not maan?? LOL

some kind of water proof jacket he is wearing Embarrassed

do ppl leave their house open for strangers to step in & make themselves comfortable ?? 

& most important such a biggy house & no room to change clothes for my darling geet ?? Sleepy

how come on both clipplings wen they showed the house frm outside it was PINKY'S HOUSE

atleast some other house they could have shown na?? Embarrassed

SHIRT ?? maan wore a semi sleeve & wen geet gets to wear it , it turns out to be a full sleeve ??Ouch

& dupatta, some kind of bed covering or watever the skirt was i could not think Confused

Getting little out ? did anyone happen to notice the bed position ?? Angry

wen they entered the house it was so far frm the window 

& during the song sequence wen she had to lie down it jus popped out close to the window?? aladdin ki mat tha kya??Clap

as the talks b/w maan & gett the dialogues were awesomely written, but again i had doubt as it was procceding whether they were seated or standing ?? it did'nt look proper ?? Shocked

the wodden screen & the window's postion in relation to fri & yesterday epi were not coherent... 

Sleepy

& geet ?? her voice was'nt dubed properly, it lost the charm of the intro scenes...Dead

3)JUS FOR MEERA !!!!!

i thought the garedn was a part of khurana mansion ???  frm where did the children start playing in private constructions ??? thoda illogical laga yaar Cry

& the funniest part!! has not maira seen geet in that file ? & while confronting her how come she forgot tat it's geet ??? Confused

4) THE HOLY CONFESSION OF REUNION :

AM SPEECHLESS....  I DID NOT WANT EVEN A TEAR TO SEPARATE MY VISION IN SEEING THE BEAUTIFUL CONFESSION OF LOVE, AM BIASED BUT still i happened to see little bloopers... Hug

does the link or a connector pay its existence betwen the outhouse & the kurana' mansion ??/LOL

it was pathetic yaar... seriously it took moments for me to understand tat it was a poor shoor blooper... Ouch

out of ??? how come geet is apparated ?? i  can use no other word....Confused

how come she lands inside the mansion seconds after her room scene ??? yup,  it was bad

& maan standing behind tat wodden screen, he is tall his head was seen a top ? still 3 ladies & even dadima cant make out tat someone was standing ??? Angry

& my sweetie had to bath twice within minutes?? was'nt the first scene she was dryingher hair & again u show her in the bath tub?? logic??? Dead

hospital clock : AM  Telling again,,,,, no more clocks in BG..... it hurts time yaar.... it's very small to notice but dunno y i get pissed looking at clocks... may be cos i cant handle time effectively so i get nerved down seeing it!!!Embarrassed

position sense :  time & again,, dunno how many times ve told this.. but i still happen to see tat distance apart while  a single dialogue is delivered... the beloved editing team ?? have u lost it agagin ?? i find it silly tat u ppl can manage ti ignore such things??Embarrassed

5) TIME TRIAL : TIME TURNER STOLEN FRM MINISTRY OF DEFENCE :

It was a full moon day when Maan puts khandani ring on Geet. Consider that as day 1 and how many days have gone by since that...

Day 1 - Maan puts ring on geet's fingersEmbarrassed

Day2 - Geet's ring circulates in the office and lands in Maan's hands and he puts it back on geet - enter demellos - discussion on pyar ki nishani bunglow - Maaneet ask each other pyar ke maainey and get answersOuch

Day3 - Demello's wedding - pregnancy revelationCry

day4 - Maan avoiding geet - Geet runs behind Maan's car-maan stops-geet faints-maan brings her to his room-takes careClap

Day5- Geet's past revelation to Maan - Maan brings geet back at Khurana houseShocked

Day6 - leave for Manali to manage the lie they told dadiLOL

Day7 - Roop tera mastanaCry

Day8 - Back at Delhi-Maan angry with Geet- Dadi announces engagement party - Maaneet go on date - Geet confesses loveHeart

Day9 - engagement day - Maan shuru hua subheh - maannet go to doc - back for bhangra - getting ready for engagement - Maan clarifies to Geet that henceforth everything between them would be true including the engagement  - AGAIN IN FRONT OF FULL MOON????Dead

How is it possible????

on engagement night maan showed geet the full moon & nxt day maan's accident & the night in hospital & nxt morning the lift wala scenes & night he is back home ? were did the moon appear from??? Cry

6)MAAN : AUTHORITATIVE CERTIFICATE :

maan & his substantiation tat he can read her ??Cry

he was the one who could see tears in her eyes in mid rain tat dhaba wala scene & wen she stood in front of him fully broken he could not sense from her words ? her tone ?Angry

maan & his justification??Dead

i care for my bro? o really ? then where did u go wen he needed u the most ?Cry

he is little shararati ?? o really?? with 3 known gf so far we know ??Cry

he is good at heart ??? o really ??? wen he is gonna leave geet , y he choose to make love with her tat fateful night ???Cry

maan & himself ??

did he not tell us all who keep doubitng that he has changed, tat he is still the MSK ?

but he spoilt tat image ? his rxn to adi's comments on tevar i sould not justify ?? 

& i forgive him everytime??? SO THIS TIME TOO U'LL SHOW MAAN FORGIVING DEV ?

THEN IT'LL MEAN TAT THE VICTIM NEVER HAS BEEN GIVEN JUSTICE??Dead

SO THE CVS HAVE FINALLY ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS WE ASK. THEY ISSUED A CHARACTER CERTIFICATE OF DEV THROUGH A PERSON WHOSE AUTHORITATION WE WILL NEVER QUESTION ?? Wink

NO U FAILED........Dead

THEY TRIED TO MEAN THAT MAAN HAS FEELINGS FOR HIS BRO? VE SO FAR NEVER SEEN IT INN HIS EYES ??THEY TRIED TO MEAN OF THAT INJUSTICE HE DID TO GEET NOTHING BUT LITTLE MISCHIEF ?? THEY TRIED TO MEAN HE IS GOOOD ?? Angry

TAT MAAN WILL FORGIVE HIM EVERTIME & NOW ALSO ??

PLZZ DONT DO TAT... Angry

Go to top