TREAT FOR CVS - with badam da akhrot!! - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Cute_Ash

Hey Everyone

Today's theme is DanceπŸ˜ƒ..Eeeks Dance is one of my favourite hobbies..For me dance was all about having fun till I came across Geet where I discovered dance can express several emotions with several forms.

So we have here me Ash & my mom Anwesha creating ItihaasπŸ˜†..Mother-Daughter opening a den haha..Lol Honestly I look up to her when it comes to dance.She is a chupi rustam like that..She has learnt Salsa,Jazz and Cha Cha..Well offcourse being a gujju she loves garba..and I am ashamed to admit I am only into street dancing and I do figure skating but only sometimes..Now I shuld stop going into this matter and focus on the performances in Geet.
I am gonna will try to do sum Cursing  and Mom will do sum Praising...

-Behke Behke

Well There is nothing to curse about this but Mom had no time so I decided to write on this. Gurmeet is a fantastic dancer when it comes to western forms..We've seen his performance with Salsa, then the gold awards performance..he was just amazing with his moon wakl too..In behke behke his moves were surely perfect..Even though he dance wid Arahna and not Geet he did a fantastic job..He performed the variations perfectly..Actually when I am dancing I am expressionless coz I am a jungli like that but here Maan was in pain, in anger and hurt and GC expressed it flawlessly.

I Dance when I am in Pain
As I know in every step there is some passion to gain

I love his moves at 0:27 to 0:29 &  2:03:2:04..
Arahna she was just being lead by GC so don't knw wat to say about her becuase I didn't find her performance that satisfying mainly becuase I was annoyed with her that time sometimes her hair are on her face sumtyms thery r not really weird..

Song Choice I didn't actually like it but didn't mind it either.But there is a scene in middle where Maan walks upto geet goes behind her and walks back to the spotlight, at tht time the music is still playing which doesn't like match the situation I would have liked it if they did it like kurbaan hua when they both let go off their hands there is slow BG played then the scene shifts to Devtara and the song continues to Devtara and back to Maaneet.The Spot Lights were good..Effects weren't use randomly they were used to match the effects which was great..Editing was good too and the last part where Maan picks Arahna up just like he picked Geet up the Flashback editing surely had a great imapct on everyone..

Last but not least an applause to the choregraphers for training the actors and everyone so well for this performance..

-Main Agar Kahoon

As usual the SBB/SBS got us so exicted for the dance but thankyou so much to the new editing team Gunjan&Sandip who always fail in special dance segments..The Song choice I didn't like it..I am sure there is a better song choice for that..In my version the song is not that great either but I just wasn't happy with Main Agar Kahoon..

Now Moving on to the pathetic editing..In this dance itself they started this orange balls graphics..I mean why is it needed..Ok they were in a party sumtyms you have these lights but it was used constantly and its a distration..The Spotlights were good though..they went on further to use it in  Tere Mast Mast do Nain as well..That is just annoying if you have random orange balls running through your screen..They were not even kissing proper..then if you want to continue this trend put black balls during SR and we will imagine it in the air..The bit I loved the most was the flashbacks in the middle..It did look good but if I was like a normal viewer at home who didn't knw anything abt VMz I wuld jsut wonder was tht needed? Actually tht is the problem..VM makers have made VMz and mkaybe CVz have cum across it and they've seen the comments that others love it..

But You guys need to understand VM makers do it for fun and you are broadcasting an episode around the whole world so you are not editing a VM but an episode..PLease keep this in mind..
The performance was great from Gurmeet&Drashti's side..Not really complicated moves just a simple slwo dance with amazing costumes complimenting it..You see here the actors the costumes everything is fine but then the editing screws the whole performance..
Take My Hand to yours
Close your Beautiful Eyes
Hold me in your Arms
And Just Dance..

-Maahi ve

An apt song choice for the situation, A sangeet with the whole Family around..If you want to look at it more logically you might say it is all random steps and very Vague..But if you look at it in a realistic way that is how sangeet ceremonies are where everyone dances with joy together it looked natural rather than rehearsed..The random ppl jumping in front of Maaneet and then running away was a bit funny from 1:33 to 1:44..My fav moment is at 2:43 to 2:59 I culd ignore NE easily theree lovedd the we are family hug..
BUt Ofcourse the same Editing Issue here..In the start itself there are transitions as if we are watching a VM..Editors no if we wuld enjoy VMz ine evry episode what are the VM makers for..VM makers create videos for fun  and not to inspire you to follow their steps..Stop doing this..I like it simple without any sort of random FXs..and the orange balls again..I don't see them in sangeets..Editors if you want us to enjoy any sequences STOP adding these balls..tht cookie effect was used again where the flashbacks were inserted and tht too random oness..not even matching the lyrics..

Costumes-Maan's was simple but I still Liked it..Geet's costume was horrid..She didn't even luk lyk a bride there..Just lyk anyone I will pick out from the crowd wuld have a similar suit..Please Make her look like a bride..Others were Fine..

Yep Choreographers didn't have to do a lot since this looked a bit vague anyway they gave some new steps so clapa for that..

-Sheila Ki Jawaani

The Song used for Bachelors Party, the song choice did get all of us very excited..The SBS/SBB/E24 Segments got most of us hyper with the song being picturised for DA maan singh khurana's bachelor party who doesn't even luk at any other gal excpet his Githh..
Honestly I was hyper as well but then it did ring to me that history will repeat again and the sequence will be a flop..So was not watching wid any hope..It was totally ruined a BIG BIG let down..The song the actors da situation everything had a perfect scope but thanku thanku very much to the editors it was a huge flop..It was more like a VM and I hate that..even when I make VMz I hate adding effects I like it SIMPLE&CLEAN..But my thing is different I am making VMz and you guys are running a Daily show on TV get the difference..We don't look forward to watching VMz in daily episodes wat are the VM makers for?

The Hue Spotlights were PatheticπŸ₯±

I was really pissed how everything was ruined..The SBS editors were soo much better..They took it from perfect angles..The scene where Maan is holding ears it was a more of close up which was better while you guys took a back shot and the back dancers were in the way..

And ofcourse the most talked lil close dance between them..It was an Onscreen one Cmon ppl it was onscreen and it was edited out bcoz everyone thot it was offscreen and this made the creatives rethink as to they are not in character so it shuld not be used..But as they edited it out tht step made viewers dream as to how that lil dance was actually offscreen..

The episode itself was a let down coz the editors decided to create a VM from the whole dance..
Costumes: Maan's was the best especpiallt the transparent shirt AHHHH.he was lukin hot..Geet's suit..It was stylish and a modern one but didn't like it coz it was too tight and she is supposed to be pregnant as well..Sayantani's was perfect for a Sheila..

Again, The Choreographers did a marvellous job..sayantani was given amazing new steps which Farah Khan didn't teach..and honestly they were so better..She gave an outstanding performance..I loved her..GC is a fab dancer wid western forms but he was overshadowed due to the editing buziness..DD didn't have to dance a lot but watever she did was g8 too especially wid her signature step..

So everyone's excitement with the dance lead to a huge downfall coz of the Editors..
It is just not fair one everyone else who place so much effort and then the editors ruin the whole outcome..so if even one of the team members mess up something the whole outcome comes crashing down that is the same thing happened here..I don't knowif you will learn from your own mistakes..

-Bhangra Time

Maan's Bhangra-Ofcourse it is hilarious..NO complaints lol he does crack all of us up..GC can do all types of western dances but when it cums to the desi bhangra I close my eyes coz I cannot see him dance lyk tht..MSK's image is kinda ruined wid da bhangra but oh well it does provide some laughs for me so don't mind it..

I can't dance 
my fancy dance dance pants 
don't dance 
they seem to prance 
but never dance

Hopefully You are not in your bed right now..Do I write too much?πŸ€”
Don't Answer ThatπŸ˜†
And I haven't read through so pardon me for any errorsπŸ˜ƒ

Anwesha_02

Hey Everyone
Lol do I really need to introduce myself.πŸ˜†Ok anyway just for the Formality..I am Anwesha unfortunately someone decided to steal my precious name and frm that day I think My parents named me during the wrong Graha..

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi has given Indian Television some fantastic pieces of dance performances to remember forever..

-Kurbaan Hua

Who can ever forget the most extravagant piece of performance like Kurbaan Hua. I will actually cherish it for the rest of my life. It is difficult to describe it in words because there has been an equal effort from everyone with this masterpiece from babaji aka spot boy 
to the actors..

The Editing is Damn Perfect.Jas and Rajnikant edited it impeccably.The Spotlights were in the right place at the right moment.The Actors were spot on with their performances with every move, they were in their characters equally..Maan&Geet felt the their first physical attraction through this dance and it was portrayed in a flawless manner. The most impactful bit is when they are losing the hold of each other's hand slowly.Just reminds me "Judaai bhi toh pyaar ka ek naam hai". And then they come back into each other's arms and start creating an own world of theirs in form of dance with extreme passion.There is anger first ,love & passion equally. Geet tries to go away but she is attracted to him. She doesn't realise she is dancing with her dusht danav she gets lost into another world. And when she realises that she pushes him back and Maan realises the same.He was confused about her.And all this emotions were portrayed through this dance.

I think many other tv shows have copied this form of dance as they have been inspired from Geet but those shows failed miserably haha.Kurbaan Hua was a moment that no other show can recreate no matter how excellent actors they use for the remake.The Song choice was perfect for both Maan&Geet / Dev&Naintara. Every Twist Every turn with the dance makes us feel so excited beneath, with everyone wishing that "I wish I had the same partner who would pull me with the some aggression+passion and make me feel as if I am living in another world"

It is just magical by the way I don't wish that because I've already been though this phase hehe.
The Costumes were just perfect with Maan looking dashing in black making me drool over him and Geet who adorned a white simple yet gorgeous looking saree. What More can I say the dance itself spoke 10 million words. The Choreographers did a splendid job with every move and 24th June was one of the best Executed episodes because of this performance.

-Maahi Maahi

Ash's Version of Both(Kurbaan Hua&Maahi Maahi)

They Aparrantly had to rehearse for sangeet at that time which never took place in the actual sangeet. But oh well moving on Geet was in a confused situation, she was blaming herself for ruining Maan's relationships with his family but she didn't know how to share the same with him. So They decided to express their emotions through salsa. Maan was confused about her behaviour while Geet was concerned about her past affecting him. And they expressed their emotions of pain through every step. They needed each other throughout to feel each other's love, to hold each other, they expressed the desire as to how that they found themselves complete with each other.

Song Choice was apt.It is my favourite song as well. The actors did a splendid job with every move. Drashti was suffering through back pain at that time that it took 10 hours for them to shoot so hats off to her for carrying herself well without showing a lot of pain&the whole team for co-operation, the way Gurmeet was being careful by holding her so that she doesn't feel much pain was really caring. And not to forget the gorgeous saree geet was wearing with the backless blouse sure made a trend for other women.

Editing was good but there were some spider web transitions used which was very weird. Anyway an applause for the Choreographers for choregraphing some new steps never seen before.

These two dances were all about pain&passion so...

Dance like there's no tomorrow 
For you should dance, and dance with joy 
Releasing that deep inner sorrow

Express those feelings and thoughts with dance 
If you cannot speak those words 
As dance is art, life and love 
For dance is absolutely superb

Dance from dawn till dusk 
If dance is what you know best 
For dance is the finest form of body language 
As dance is the best way to express

Dance reflects the righteousness of life 
Delightful, meaningful, and evocative at times 
For dance is the only way to show 
That life can be so divine

-26th July Dance Promo

This was a Symbolic Promo where Maan and Geet are lost into each other, they are falling for each other,they are getting even more closer and the atmosphere was made more sensous but then suddenly they come back to reality where they are in office and geet's past dev is standing there who betrayed her and he is Maan's younger brother.

Not much to say becuase this never took place as it was delayed for some reason but the little dance was powerful according to the situation they were going through.

-Where's the Party Tonight

A typical disco party where Maan is grooving on the dance floor with the ladies trying to make his lady insecure.The main aim for this dance was for Maan to play his last card to know whether Geet loves him not and it worked. Geet really got insecure with him dancing with all the girls and we witnessed a half inch kiss & miss & hug..

It was great the 100th episode with an amazing sequence like this  which was worth watching. The spotlights, the surroundings everything was captured beautifully. The dance steps were choreogrpahed very well. Gurmeet did a fabolous job there. Costumes were reflecting the surroundings with Maan looking sensously hot shot it black and Geet in black suit with transparent sleeves.

The Sequence was Edited well too by Jas & Rajnikant. I hope the creatives work on the editing people a lot because how much ever everyone works, at the end of the day the editing table is responsible for the final outcome. If there is a fault there everything turns out to be a haphazard.

-Behke Behke (Forceful Dance)

The one at last when Maan forcefully dances with the pregnant Geet because he was drunk and angry. That was one scene where I hated him, I guess every woman did. But outstanding performances from both the actors as they portrayed every emotion of pain,anger,passion,desire flawlessly.

I have never actually written so much and I promise I am not coming back to make you Yawn againπŸ˜†

geet.a

HEllo everyone!

Today- Let's look at the significance of the wedding rituals for Maan and Geet.

HEre is my perspective on it!

Please contribute!

You're all invited to the most Hatke wedding this year

Geet- Miss Hoshiyarpur Express-Mishti-shona-No HAnda

Weds

Maan-Sir- Dusht Danav-Das Sir wala Raavan-Singh-Khurana

Yes- A wedding- a grand celebration of a bond of Love

Note- I might have missed some significant rituals and ceremonies'apologies..but do add!

The love of Maan and Geet

A beautiful relation shown in a slow progression

From two people who disliked each other- they have come to be two who are enclosed in a world of their own.

We have all seen that journey- rolled our eyes, laughed, cried with them and now we join them as they are joined in matrimony.

Weddings have a special place in our lives because they celebrate two lives coming together and it's a communal celebration.

The title of the show is Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi. She was isolated from society and community..just like Maan was too..she was because of her circumstances, and Maan because he created walls around him.

Now- those walls down- they are in the middle of community and family..in the middle of people and not lost..because they have each other.

I have always seen in weddings- when a couple is sitting together..they are the ones who stick together in the midst of all activity and merry-making..they are the observers- in the middle and yet detached.

Wedding and it's significance for Maan and Geet

Geet and Maan are united in mind and soul. They love each other and grow with each other. They wish to grow together in life. Marriage for them, as Maan says is a journey..a new step in their life- a step towards a beautiful future where they will live TOGETHER..will be seen as TOGETHER..MAan ki Geet and Geet ka Maan.

There is a deep spiritual aspect to their love and marriage adds to it

Of course- one may or may not agree with this but this is a subjective reading

Let's look at a few wedding rituals before THE wedding rituals and what they have meant for Maan and Geet.

Sangeet

Songs are a perfect way of celebrating..singing of their love.

Geet has been the song of Maan's life.

This was shown in a deep personal way as well when Geet alleviated MAan's suffering and reassured him that he'd be a very good father.

Geet told Maan-using the word Papa..she related the child, to the father.

She made them into a family.

And she brought him back from the deep abyss of guilt he was sinking into.

She raised him to Life..and he saw the beauty in her eyes..he saw the love'he saw Life reflected there and he realized it was okay.

He had called her the sunshine of his life.

Sunshine is the life-giving light- and for him- Geet gave him a new life and made him appreciate it.

This was their Sangeet.

Haldi

Maan wanted to put Haldi on Geet's face first.

You color my life with your love.

You have made my life Technicolor from the monochromatic it was.

I want to color you with my love.

His love brings out the beauty in her.

IT is he that makes her luminous as he can see the beauty- inside and out.

And with that special haldi ritual- he brought out that inner beauty with his love so that when anyone else put haldi on Geet- she was already shining with the inner beauty that Maan's touch had brought out.

Geet brings out the best In him.

Geet touched her MAAN and colored him with her love'the fire of happiness glowed bright and she brought that glow out'it was in his eyes..shining bright..

So- Although Haldi is a ritual that is used to bring out the beauty in both the bride and the groom..Maneet did it by bringing out merely the beautiful glow of their love.

It didn't matter if he wiped it off from Geet's cheek..what he wanted to do had been done.

She tells Maan to keep the color on his cheek because it would continue to remind him of her touch'keep him Maan and not MSK for some time at this happy time- a man just happy 'of course..manisha ke time pe no one can not be happy so'.

Mehendi

It is said that it is to deepen the bond of love an dis a traditional part of weddings'

The darker the mehendi- the better it is seen to be!

Of course- For Maneet- the mehendi is going to be dark! :P

Chooda

White and Red 'purity with passion..

Of course- Maneet have had a pure passion in their relationship.

A love which is spiritual as well as sensual.

White and Red is the color of the chuda too.

Kalirein

Well..Geet has made some girl friends too haina?

It is said that the girl on whom the kalirein falls is the next in line to be married-AKA-ANNIE here..HAHA

Kanyadaan

Usually, the male family member of the bride does the kanyadaan'

But in Geet's case'either dadi or annie or the pandit will do it perhaps..

Maybe pinky's dad? Or the adi or romeo..as family representatives?

Anyway- while giving the bride's hand to the groom, a promise is asked of the groom to assist his wife in realizing her dharma,artha,kama'basically spiritual fulfillment in life

She is to be protected by him and she is to be loved by him'just like he will be loved by her and they will grow together to get spiritual fulfillment.

The Vows

In the presence of the Fire God- these are the seven promises the couple gives to each other

1. To nourish each other.

Outhouse-

When Maan made Pasta and Geet was sad-

He says the way I have saved you from all troubles till now- I will also save you from this problem of humger

Maan has ensured Geet had food to eat..LOL

The episode where Maan ensured Geet got food to eat but nakewl gave his raaz away. Geet and Maan ate for the first time together from the same thali

Geet fed Maan chocolate mousse.

Maan has made mushroom omlette for Geet

And so on'

2. To grow together in strength

From the first- Maneet have helped each other grow in strength.

Maan has given important lessons to Geet and inspired her to stand for herself.

Geet has taught Maan to open up to Life and to Love..

They are strong as individuals as well as united.

Maneet personify mutual love and strength

3. Preserve material wealth

Well..Geet got a job as Maan's secretary..

Money hasn't been a part in their life..but as together- now post marriage- Can be shown!

But they have other kinds of wealth- of their moments together and they preserve it to the full!

4. TO share each others' sorrows and joys

They have been together in the sharing of each others' sorrows and have promised to give each other all happiness

In Office during hum-tum

In Outhouse Maan's pain came out in an outburst

Geet and Maan in the dargah scene- are bound in a bond of pain and relief.

Pain with the realization that they are soul-bound. Relief that they have found each other.

In HP Maan shares Geet's pain

And so on'

Maan shared his sadness in the sangeet episode recently

They have found moments to be together-staying together even in the worst of times-being a part of each other..that that thread that binds them tugs at their heart strings when either is in pain

5. To care and be responsible for their children

Maan loved Geet and when they get back together- he promised to take care of her and their baby.

When he felt he failed by choosing Geet and not the baby'he felt guilt ridden and was in anguish..but Geet assured him that he will be a great papa!

Well- we need to be shown this post-marriage :P

6. To be together for lifetimes to come

"zindagi ki har subha tumse shuru ho aur har raat tum se khatam"

Main Stalking Karta and Miss Hoshiyarpur can do anything but stay apart from each other'

No matter what- after wedding, MSK and Geet will remain together- in heart,soul, mind and body.

Physical separation mustn't be for long'provided there's a new track doing the rounds'

7. Soulmates forever..part of a whole..HUM

Maan and Geet have become from You and Me to Hum'and this is a symbolic and holy unification of that HUM.

Their love has welded them together as individuals, made them grow as individuals and now'they are ready to embark on their journey together..as HUM..:)

As a family..with the baby..facing problems TOGETHER; their love helping them withstand all that they face

The mangalsutra and Sindoor

Geet has put the Tabeez around maan's neck already.

MAan will put the mangalsutra on Geet

Sindoor-

KBM..he has filled her maang with his blood already..culminating their bond of blood'they are bound by it..have always been shown to be..

Maan and Geet- an intense love story- it's made us cry,made us laugh, made us FEEL what they were going through each moment.

It has made us understand the dilemmas, and the pain, the anger and the joy, the nok-jhoks and the fights, the passion and the tenderness.

Completed by the bond of marriage-

Maan and Geet will emerge stronger- with promises given- some realized and some to be realized'but not broken.

They will face all things together..all joys and all calamities

If msk goes to jail- it will be after this marriage.he will go as Geet ka Maan- stronger..leaving her sad..but as a woman who will fight for her husband's rights!

As being Maan's strength and not his weakness.

Helping each other when they stumble- their relationship after marriage will definitely be filled with moments of all kinds..let's see and travel with them on their journey'post marriage

Post Marriage

All these vows need to be realized once more'after marriage..a fulfillment of those promises taken in front of the Fire.

Give their marriage a hatke-feel!

This will give some dynamic to their relationship too- I know marriages are tough and not just a bed of roses'show the struggle..show their journey

This is awesome Mali!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I hope CVs read it carefully and pay attention to it.  Thanks for the hard workπŸ€—

Maliha... Fabulous effort dear..great great work.. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i m so sorry for not being able to contribute .... πŸ˜­ pleaje forgive me..!!

Super stuff...going thru the posts.....right now..!! Fab work dear.. truly awesome..!! 
Originally posted by jyotic_74

I really hope CVs read this pot please paste this on GEET FB

yes yaar!!! ve posted it there too!!! 
Originally posted by shadowstreet

πŸ‘

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by panchjun5

Great Job Mali...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

thanhy :) πŸ€—