Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Poli.Geek

Vicky Babu...hum kab seh tumhara intezar kar rahe hain...abh toh aaja...

Okay we all know why we are here- to celebrate a character whom we haven't even seen yet, but are crazy about.🤣 🤣  Polki doesn't care what you all think but today Daaku's and Polki's opinion are paramount, so our opinions today are your opinions today.  Tomorrow you can go back to thinking for yourself... 😆

But those are the realities of life..Polki is super psyched to talk about all things Vicky...Polki's own VIRILE Vicky who is not SICKY but really LICKY 🤣 🤣 🤣 (The last adjective was provided by my sister)

For once Polki has decided to have a really mature post about Vicky.....you all actually fell for that.  🤣 🤣

Well before you all read who my Vicky is?  We bring to you for your manoranjan some Anmol Motis created just for your viewing pleasure. 😉

Come on you really didn't think that with Daadku and Polki opening the den GEEKY wouldn't 
be mentioned...😆 😆

And the story continues....

See Dulhan Vicky lejayega...ha woh lejayega...aur Maan dekhta rehjayega...🤣 🤣 🤣

There maybe more posted, so keep on checking.

Told you all there was more coming your way...this Video is the fruit of my Poti's (Sigma's) hard work....Poti, you make Daadi proud everyday.👏

In case you all are wondering who the winner is...it is Aditya Redij

Now Polki's take.  Yes, I actually wrote a bunch...so you better read it.  Varna 😡

Where is he? 😲 

The sibling that everyone wants to see, (kaha ho tum Vicky meeri jaan🤔) he is the one who couldn't handle being home and decided to leave.😭  He seems like an illusion at times, we wonder if we actually heard that there was another male Khurana sibling or were we exercising our over active imaginations and making him up.😆  He was introduced to us through the plea of a Grandmother, who only wanted all her grandsons to be with her and nothing else.  We were never really told more about him, hell we don't even know what his real name is- is it Vikram, Vikrant, Vireen, Vikas or something completely out of this world.😕  Initially it was believed that he was supposed to be the balance of the two extremes; Maan: angry, serious and aloof 🥱and Dev:  Cassinova, irresponsible and spineless😵; but truth be told we never got to see this balance,😡 it would have brought a refreshing aspect to the show.😳

However, it seemed that the Creative minds behind the show were hell bound on bringing in a female character and decided to give Vicky a sex change🤣 🤣 🤣and bring him as Annie, the non-existing sister. 🤢 You cannot expect the viewers to forget all about a character that was apparently being sought by Maan and his security guards to leave the viewer's memories. 😡 We refuse to forget him and accept Annie.  It is time for him to enter and bring about some refreshing twists. 👍🏼

This actually existing sibling will hopefully arrive soon with his smooth, suave and intelligent persona😉 for people to forget all about Maan Singh Khurana and embrace Vicky Singh Khurana. 👏 I am not saying that he is going to take Maan's place but Maneet need a family member who doesn't make us sick, or is a revolting human being🥱 or is so confused that they don't know right from wrong👎🏼.  It is time for a sibling who will support Maneet instead of knowingly or unknowingly bringing them pain. ⭐️

Although just a viewer, be it one with a strong opinion about Vicky,😛 I hope that my Vicky is so endearing and dreamy😍 that you all will want to see him on screen before the wedding ends.  The reason for his absence, what he was doing while he was gone and why he returned needs to be explained and if done correctly will bring in the TRPs required. 😃 Remember for TRPs you need quality and quantity, a well created character will ensure these two Qs.👍🏼

Be prepared for Polki's Vicky to make an appearance now, I hope you all enjoy what I have envisioned him as.😳

Who is Vicky?  

Vicky is Daadi's daughter's son; his mother passed away during child birth😭 and he grows up in the Khurana house as a Khurana.  He dropped his father's name when he turned 18 as his father had never been in his life👍🏼.  He considers Maan, Dev and Annie his brothers and sister. 😊He is older than Dev (not by much, maybe a few days) and younger than Maan. Since he had lost both his parents he was always pampered.😛  Hence people may mistake him to be the youngest Khurana brother. Since the brothers are all close in age and very much older than Annie, I am not going to write about his interaction with her.  All you need to know is he loves her and cares for her.  (Yes, I can't believe I am writing that he loves SICKY🤢, but now that she is here, we have to deal with her) His role was that of peace maker while growing up and that role stuck with him even when they all got older.👏  He is the one who always get in between Maan and Dev when anything major needs to be resolved. He is a great dresser and as a good looking guy, girls are always after him (Koi Shak?🤣🤣🤣), however he is not a womanizer.  He is a one woman man ("one woman at a time" Man), he knows his priorities and knows when it is time for fun and when it is time to get to business.

Why did Vicky leave?

Why must we always assume that Vicky left due to the fight between Maan and Dev.?  Polki's Vicky left because he wanted to create his own destiny and not let his life be dictated by the Khurana name. 😃 His family was not happy that he wanted to leave and did not support his decision👎🏼, which is why he left without actually letting anyone know where he was headed. He was determined to only return when he had succeeded👏. He wasn't sure if he wanted financial success or spiritual success so he decided to explore both.😃

Where is he today? 

Vicky first backpacked through India visiting spiritual places and meeting people from everywhere, he was a nomad, and he never stayed in one place more than a night, he was impossible to track as he himself never knew where he was heading.  (See there seems to be someone smarter than Munda 🤣 🤣 🤣) He was a little paranoid (seems to have something is common with Munda 😲 🤣) that his brother was probably looking for him, but after months of living in fear of being dragged back home and realizing that nothing had happened, Vicky relaxed and started to find himself in earnest.  He figured he was not that interested in money which he decided was probably due to the fact that he never had to struggle for it, so he decided to work for his money and live only with what he earned.⭐️  After struggling for almost a year in different jobs today he has managed to get a position as a Head Lawyer in the legal department of an international company in Bangalore.  (I forgot to mention earlier that he as a lawyer by profession)  He is proud of his success and has no interest in going back home.  

What is going to make Vicky come back?

As he sits reading the early papers, his attention is caught by the headline, "Khurana Marries his love." Knowing that Dev is already married, he is certain that Maan is finally marrying and continues reading the article. 😃 He finds out about Dev and his crimes.  😲He finds out that Dev's ex-wife has been going to the newspapers blaming Maan for her and Dev's crimes, saying that if Maan had only financially supported his brother when he needed the money they wouldn't have had to cheat an innocent girl.😕  Angered by NT's accusations😡 and also guilt ridden he decides to return to Delhi.😒  Guilty, but why?  Well because Vicky left before Maan kicked our Dev and Vicky feels that if he had been there he would have brought peace between the brothers and Dev would have never fallen so low.  He also knows that if he had been there Dev would have come to him for help instead of Maan, and he would have helped Dev out, once again not giving NT a chance to influence Dev to cheat an innocent. 🥱

Not wanting to take away from the festivities, he arrives the day before the wedding, only wanting to witness his brother happy.😃

What will Vicky do in the future?

Vicky will be the one whom Maan will be able to count on,👍🏼 he will become Maan and Geet's right hand, he will be the one who will stand between them and the world, he will be the one who will actually notice what is going on between Annie and Arjun, 😲he will be the one who will try to get justice for Geet.  He will be the one who will encourage Daadi to be strong and not force Geet to give up the case against Dev and NT.  He is the legal brains of the family and he will be the one who will use his brains to fight the battles unlike Maan who uses his brawn. 🤣 He will be the person who will make it impossible for Dev to lay claim on Geet's child; you can imagine him as the Lakshman to Maaneet's Ram and Sita.😃

What will Vicky bring to the show?

A handsome face, a smoking body, eventually a beautiful woman in the role of his love interest, you can't have any woman of the street playing his love.  She will be beautiful and unknown to him will be the next Vamp of the show, she is there to take revenge, makes me wonder for what or whom she is related to?  

Use your imaginations people; I know you all have the talent.  Let the CVs know that there are other ways for this story to stay interesting, other than the repetitive Maan and Geet Hugging scenes.

Also Maneet is so 2010 😕

Geeky is so 2011!  🥳

If you all want Maneet to stay together, then you all better campaign for Vicky to enter the show soon and have a love interest whose name can be used in Geeky; else Maan is out the picture and Geet is with Vicky. 🤣 🤣

ainaGURTI thumbnail
 an12345678

The Perfect Storm: Vicky 

"A mighty storm is coming," a boy man screamed in an era unknown to us. An old man calmly said while splashing cold water on his wrinkled face, "destruction it'll cause, leaving many with no home and relations." A newly wed girl ran, frantically, barefoot in the market searching for her trader husband. A little girl looked-up in the sky and said a silent prayer and wished the storm to transform into a zephyr. The storm arrived riding the white horse to claim what it thought belonged to it.

There are possibilities galore when the storm is in sight. It may unleash a destruction never seen before or just kiss and pass. Most of the television shows are nothing without its storms -- shady characters, adverse circumstances, misunderstandings, and more. The storms dictate the progress of most of these shows. And if Vicky has to arrive in this show, he has to arrive atop the white horse to take the story forward, but he may transform into a zephyr and woo a lady precious.

Once upon a time he was mentioned in the show and then swept under the carpet as if it was a mistake that should never be repeated. Some mistakes are difficult to erase. Vicky has to be given a bodily form soon to open the chapter on Khurana family-tree and to write a future confrontation between the brothers not born to the same mothers. Dev has chickened out and is all set to attain sainthood but Vicky will be the perfect storm that will force MSK to start again from the scratch.

Dakku Penguin finally spots Vicky:

Little raindrops are forming a muddy puddle while a man waits for the traffic light to turn green. Someone asks him the time but he no longer wears the watch to avoid time-tied anxiety. Clad in blue jeans and a white T'shirt, and wearing worn-out sneakers, he is staring at the traffic light, oblivious to the commotion around. He may be standing at the crossroads but he certainly knows his way back as well as the way forward. But at the moment, the man is raring to sprint forward, planning to return and reclaim his part of the family treasure when the time is right to strike.

The light turns green, and he sprints forward, holding tightly the backpack and stops at the bookstall on the other side. The eyes turn cold and the chiselled countenance stiffens seeing the cover of the business magazine which is announcing, "Delhi's Business Tycoon Marries Small Town Girl."

Dakku Penguin Follows Vicky:

He disappears in a dingy lane and appears in front of his dwelling. That one room is his home for a year now. He enters and dumps the backpack on the bed and starts reading about the wedding. Filled with rage, he tears-apart the magazine and then breakdowns. There is complete silence for a long while and darkness pervades. Next morning, he calls-up someone and tells the person he is ready to get back what belongs to him by hook or crook.

Dakku Penguin Reads the Mind of Vicky:

"I am dead for them. It's time to come out of the hiding and show them that I exist. MSK thinks he is the King but I am also one of the heirs, and will fight for my due and more. He has to pay for kicking-out Dev and for shattering my self-respect and making me feel like an unwanted guest in my own home. I may not be the legal child but I was brought-up like one and promised a Khurana life. He snatched away my innocence because I did not blow whistle on Dev's doings."

Dakku Penguin Sees in the Flashback Crystal Ball

A heated argument -- Hurt-full words spoken. -- A slap -- A walk-out -- A kick-out -- A too-late regret and search.

Dakku Penguin Digs Up Some Details:

Vicky's MBA education got truncated due to his fleeing away from home. He does odd jobs to survive but has the sharpest mind and is working on a plan to get back his rightful status. He is passionate about numbers and can swindle without anyone doubting him. He is not the legal child and a remorseful elder Khurana brought him home after his mother passed-away, and others accepted and pampered him like their own.

Dakku Penguin Sees Future:

He will rule for a while and then will become part of a happy family. 

''''''''''..

The rider atop the white-horse sees the newly wed in the market and falls in love with her, and croons a song of pain and love. The impressed lady falls back in love with the storm and completely surrenders herself to it, and beseeches it to carry her to its land where she can live in freedom and without any marital bond. The trader returns once the storm has passed to see his home without the smile, and ends-up losing his marbles. Some storms give us unexpected endings.

''''''''''.

😊

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Malihaluvmyself

THE  FIRST FEW POSTS  r on tour of some bloopers!!! 😳

&& SINCE MEHENDI IS ON DICE THE POST WILL DEAL ON THE BLOOPER MEHENDI OF THE ENGAGEMENT DAY!!!! SO THE MEHENDI BLOOPERS R NOT REPEATED!!!!!👏

1)THE BLOOPER HISTORY FROM GUILT OF LOCKED ROOM TILL THE CASE OF MISSING STAIRS :

the most striking blooper it was raining wen geet entered to station & not wen maan entered... 😭

most important it did not look like any DELHI station :(😆

& he had time to change clothes & come ?😳

shouting geet geet in mute mode? 

& can anyone point out frm were geet went how she jumped & went out frm her room wen maan entered ?? 

wat abt maan falling into the bag ? & thise chor bacche never interfre?/
& most imp!!! maan's memories he was thinking of tat green dress gift which geet was actually imagining ??? 🥱

and while playing hide & seek both of them wore THE INVISIBILTY CLOAK i guess, how else can u justify the scene wen both standing jus behind the other ?? 👏

the flight scenes ? manali takes an over night tracel ?😆

they should have maintatined some cconsistency,

THE EXHIBITION set up,

maan goes out in search of her ? & finds her in bench which loooked more like a garden set up of some home rather than a roadaway bench??😲

2)THE WAITED DISSECTON OF RTM :

how come snowfall stucks only geet & not maan?? 😆

some kind of water proof jacket he is wearing 😳

do ppl leave their house open for strangers to step in & make themselves comfortable ?? 

& most important such a biggy house & no room to change clothes for my darling geet ?? 🥱

how come on both clipplings wen they showed the house frm outside it was PINKY'S HOUSE

atleast some other house they could have shown na?? 😳

SHIRT ?? maan wore a semi sleeve & wen geet gets to wear it , it turns out to be a full sleeve ??

& dupatta, some kind of bed covering or watever the skirt was i could not think 😕

Getting little out ? did anyone happen to notice the bed position ?? 😡

wen they entered the house it was so far frm the window 

& during the song sequence wen she had to lie down it jus popped out close to the window?? aladdin ki mat tha kya??👏

as the talks b/w maan & gett the dialogues were awesomely written, but again i had doubt as it was procceding whether they were seated or standing ?? it did'nt look proper ?? 😲

the wodden screen & the window's postion in relation to fri & yesterday epi were not coherent... 

🥱

& geet ?? her voice was'nt dubed properly, it lost the charm of the intro scenes...🤢

3)JUS FOR MEERA !!!!!

i thought the garedn was a part of khurana mansion ???  frm where did the children start playing in private constructions ??? thoda illogical laga yaar 😭

& the funniest part!! has not maira seen geet in that file ? & while confronting her how come she forgot tat it's geet ??? 😕

4) THE HOLY CONFESSION OF REUNION :

AM SPEECHLESS....  I DID NOT WANT EVEN A TEAR TO SEPARATE MY VISION IN SEEING THE BEAUTIFUL CONFESSION OF LOVE, AM BIASED BUT still i happened to see little bloopers... 🤗

does the link or a connector pay its existence betwen the outhouse & the kurana' mansion ??/😆

it was pathetic yaar... seriously it took moments for me to understand tat it was a poor shoor blooper... 

out of ??? how come geet is apparated ?? i  can use no other word....😕

how come she lands inside the mansion seconds after her room scene ??? yup,  it was bad

& maan standing behind tat wodden screen, he is tall his head was seen a top ? still 3 ladies & even dadima cant make out tat someone was standing ??? 😡

& my sweetie had to bath twice within minutes?? was'nt the first scene she was dryingher hair & again u show her in the bath tub?? logic??? 🤢

hospital clock : AM  Telling again,,,,, no more clocks in BG..... it hurts time yaar.... it's very small to notice but dunno y i get pissed looking at clocks... may be cos i cant handle time effectively so i get nerved down seeing it!!!😳

position sense :  time & again,, dunno how many times ve told this.. but i still happen to see tat distance apart while  a single dialogue is delivered... the beloved editing team ?? have u lost it agagin ?? i find it silly tat u ppl can manage ti ignore such things??😳

5) TIME TRIAL : TIME TURNER STOLEN FRM MINISTRY OF DEFENCE :

It was a full moon day when Maan puts khandani ring on Geet. Consider that as day 1 and how many days have gone by since that...

Day 1 - Maan puts ring on geet's fingers😳

Day2 - Geet's ring circulates in the office and lands in Maan's hands and he puts it back on geet - enter demellos - discussion on pyar ki nishani bunglow - Maaneet ask each other pyar ke maainey and get answers

Day3 - Demello's wedding - pregnancy revelation😭

day4 - Maan avoiding geet - Geet runs behind Maan's car-maan stops-geet faints-maan brings her to his room-takes care👏

Day5- Geet's past revelation to Maan - Maan brings geet back at Khurana house😲

Day6 - leave for Manali to manage the lie they told dadi😆

Day7 - Roop tera mastana😭

Day8 - Back at Delhi-Maan angry with Geet- Dadi announces engagement party - Maaneet go on date - Geet confesses love❤️

Day9 - engagement day - Maan shuru hua subheh - maannet go to doc - back for bhangra - getting ready for engagement - Maan clarifies to Geet that henceforth everything between them would be true including the engagement  - AGAIN IN FRONT OF FULL MOON????🤢

How is it possible????

on engagement night maan showed geet the full moon & nxt day maan's accident & the night in hospital & nxt morning the lift wala scenes & night he is back home ? were did the moon appear from??? 😭

6)MAAN : AUTHORITATIVE CERTIFICATE :

maan & his substantiation tat he can read her ??😭

he was the one who could see tears in her eyes in mid rain tat dhaba wala scene & wen she stood in front of him fully broken he could not sense from her words ? her tone ?😡

maan & his justification??🤢

i care for my bro? o really ? then where did u go wen he needed u the most ?😭

he is little shararati ?? o really?? with 3 known gf so far we know ??😭

he is good at heart ??? o really ??? wen he is gonna leave geet , y he choose to make love with her tat fateful night ???😭

maan & himself ??

did he not tell us all who keep doubitng that he has changed, tat he is still the MSK ?

but he spoilt tat image ? his rxn to adi's comments on tevar i sould not justify ?? 

& i forgive him everytime??? SO THIS TIME TOO U'LL SHOW MAAN FORGIVING DEV ?

THEN IT'LL MEAN TAT THE VICTIM NEVER HAS BEEN GIVEN JUSTICE??🤢

SO THE CVS HAVE FINALLY ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS WE ASK. THEY ISSUED A CHARACTER CERTIFICATE OF DEV THROUGH A PERSON WHOSE AUTHORITATION WE WILL NEVER QUESTION ?? 😉

NO U FAILED........🤢

THEY TRIED TO MEAN THAT MAAN HAS FEELINGS FOR HIS BRO? VE SO FAR NEVER SEEN IT INN HIS EYES ??THEY TRIED TO MEAN OF THAT INJUSTICE HE DID TO GEET NOTHING BUT LITTLE MISCHIEF ?? THEY TRIED TO MEAN HE IS GOOOD ?? 😡

TAT MAAN WILL FORGIVE HIM EVERTIME & NOW ALSO ??

PLZZ DONT DO TAT... 😡

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Malihaluvmyself

7) RANDOM DOUBTS :

pinky's dad !! i guess the cv's r thinking we have memory loss....😭

1. geet's dad wen he spoke to PINKY'S dad had clearly told him tat dont ask me any questions as y geet left HP it's cos of some personal family prob & we cant discuss, so Mr. mirchandani could never now it frm geet;s dad.😆

2. wen geet told pink's dad tat she was pregnant, he told beta i completely trust u & will not ask u any question...

SO HOW DOES MR.MIRCHANDANI NOW GEET'S PAST ??❓

& pinky??? were is our dialogue writer?????? ❓

geet & maan are in DELHI......👏

then how come pinky' tells her dad that geet mangni chod kar MUMBAI se chali gayi???😭

8) THE ELEVATED ELEVATOR :

so if maan & dev came in lIft side by side how come they not meet in the ground floor ??😆

the lift ? in 3rd floor ?😳

maan's cabin was in 7th flooor as per previous epiSODES??🤢

OMG 2 hrs in lift ?? & jus so little talk & conversations had happened in office?😭

1. did not the security inform anyone about lift entrapment ?😆

2.no contact b/w lift & office ? no phone? no alarm? no buzzer??😆

3.maaan's entry is like ambulance siren in office so no one gotta know he even came to office?😆

4. the guards called up themselves ? could not inform office in charge to contatct for ambulance? 😆

abin was in 7th flooor as per previous epiSODES??😳

9) HOSPITAL DRAMA :

geet lands up in jail after a heavy conversation & mr.maan still roaming in corridors of a hospital not even in ICU ?? 🤢

really delhi's traffic is falling heavy on maan but geet from HP has been saved from such things!! 😳

remember the DNA testing thing, well ok the hospital will have the DNA information about the father but how to comapre maybe they have a CSI database with them😆

exactly!!

remember this is india there is no dna database available!! 😳

ICU: is there any ICU with a single bed ?? even CCU"s have multiple beds...😉

surgery: we were supposed to believe maan was heading for a surgey ?😭

how does he land up in ICU without any formal treatment?? do the dotors jus tell he is still serious even without an OT scene??😆

sanjivani : back to square one!!! 😃

geet runs to room nos 303? & nurse comments on patient nos 12 ? 🤢

doctor told dadi maan is in ICU?? dailogue writers ? no?again ?😭

y do i happen to get angry with each of u in turns?? me has royally been fed up with the room && icu triangle!! 😉

icu & 12 & 303? & now a square? room 26 ??? & to top it all the corrridors is the OBG ward!!

so many baby photos around!!!😭

cauliflower>??? i guess the hospital is the one going to be constructed in space!! against gravity or zero gravity!!!   tell me were did the cauliflower fall??? if newton was in one such a place his theory of gravity would have escaped & me & all of u reading physics would have lessened!!!

Actually the most famous Maan's Kiss on Geet's forehead was two different shots..joined together...in one shot Maan was holding her head (can clearl;y see that ) and in other shot he was not holding her head....may be they shot it twice and while editing forget the exact positioning of Maan's hand.

& BE4 TAT REMEMBER the hugs & shugs :

I counted the camera panned around them 11 times...shubh hai yaar..👏

the beloved poetry & cards & the writing!!

1. poetry me lovezz the dialogue writers.. bharry good no gr8 work but cvs u ppl could have suggested some logical execution of it? & director sir me izz pissed ur entire team needs a make over wen one department is excellent the other does horrendous job?

wat is ur ulterior motive???🤢

2. love written poems in a hospital flower room cards?? some get well msg r supposed to be written right?😳

3. & u wanted to showcase all the card tat were gifted to u kya?? so many new cards??😉

4. it was written in braill' script yaar!!😆

a. cos geet had poor eyesight but she managed to read it...😉

b. both of them were looking up & down & readin so the eyes were not focussed to it but the hands were... 😳

c. so they felt the braile acript of dots, which fit into such small cards too & they managed to read it even while looking around....👏

jus wen maan got admitted in morning he was supposed to be critical & not even midnight all his reports turn out normal ??? 😆

10) the journey of misunderstanding :

1. the camp confession scene ? who took the pic  & released it to press???? if & oly if the driver had done tat!!! 😆

2. the hospital hug photo was ok,i mean anyone could have clicked it ?? 😉

meeera's bed pe yaash ki sandwich ???????😉

& meera' bed room keeps changing like werrrrr???😛

y u ppl hasting out with unnecessary ideas of 1 week later stuff?? already geet is preg with how many months oly u ppl can xplain & u wanna run the story with weeks later & still dont care to show her preg?? 😭

meera's room is the world for me!!! its so different each time ?? i wish we all have such rooms which change with luxury every other scene... tats the advantage of being an interior decorator i guess, we can do make over of our rooms every night!!! 😡

geet gets locke d up ??? &&&& maan can hear her downstairs ?? 😕

tell me he has stolen the EXTENDABLE EARS from fred & george weasley!!! 😉

ok so geet steps down on maan's shoulder without a tactile sense of stepping into human?? 

& her BLINDSGHT some one take her to doc plzz.... 

were was maan standing ?? behind the ladder in one scene & in the next in front ? my beloved editing team me izz so upset with no improvement in ur work ?? 🤢

the first scene!! downstairs the time was 11.45 & wen geet springs up withthe file its 2.01 ?? how how ??? have u turned on the hour glass?? stole it frm the MINISTRY new collections???👏

THE BEST BLOOPER!!! CHANGING ROOMS IN OFFICE!!! how come onl yone piece of wodden stand stuck out orphaned in the office ? & maan jumping in there too ?? weird to the power of inffinity!!! 

POOJA IN silent mode!!!  diwali in funeral dress code ??????????

THE BEST ::::: jail main rest!!!!!

acha dev she produced nakli papers &&& u told haan hum log canada mein the???😭

chi moi... u told main prashyatap karoonga... but kab?? JHOOT BOLKE"" jhoot ka saath dekar?? 😆

THE LOGIcs HAS BEEN COMPletlwt eloped here!!!😉

dont tell me the air officers have some thing call IMMIGRATION papers & tickets ??????😲

11) THE ETERNAL FEELING :

HEALING POWERS OF PHOEINXXX:::: 

how come maan can get healed off from lift fall & candle fire & HP GUN attack but not the POOJA THALI AARTHI ??? ok i tell u DIIVINE POWERS OF FIRE R MORE THAN THE PHOENIXXXXX righttt??????/😡

THE LAL LAL HANDKY : playing hide N seek in maan pocket!!!! 😳

HOW come oly maaneet get alone in bheed ???😆

1. PEE LOON sequence ??😭

2. IN SHIMLA roads???😳

3. on true engagement morning bath tub scene ???😆

4. THE HOSPITAL GET TOGETHER????👏

5. &&& now the DIWALI SET UPPP !!!! 😡

12) PARTY !!! ---- logic : subtract it frm this show & watch wit Zero expectations : then u ll all ingoy!!!! 

1. dev stayed in meera multiple roomed house && geet did not see him ? 🤢

Blind kingdom rules.... CROWNS to u!!!! 

2, party at day time ? 😆

3. were r the business ppl who were invited??😭

4. all wore the sme dress except arhaana were did & wen did she change?😉

5. outhouse furnitures in farmhouse too ??? 😡

6. THE UNDESERVED SLAP>>>>> am against it, so will nt comment.. am still defending MAAN...... 

13) THE maang BHari ful SINdoor da lahu....

GEET seated in heR seat as usual Wit SEat BElts so tat ur TUMmy is proTECted!!! 😆my CUtiea lagaoifies sloW motion Mein BREAk  kk itussi totally unaware of it!!! 😳

HE helds out the WOUND HEALED hands no pieces of Glass he is a flying PHOenix& ur TEARS u stole FRM DUMBLedor' phoeniX!!! 😆

& U GET UP... arg I SEE THE SEAT BELT IS MISIING COS NO need of protection now, maan will dothe honours of proyection....👏

u walk & there he walks... footSTeps in STlye.... 😉

&  ^& the GLucose levels goes down.... gith tussi na neeche giro, cos it'll turn unlucky  13 th time tat ADREnaline Will rush into maa n to carry u!!!  but my GEET nothing is UNLUCKY b/w u & my maan.. this !13 time nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... its the first time he carries u aFter marriage.....🤗

& i see GITh upset in her ROOm ... how sad .. No decors on BED for SR, now i undersatbd her sad felings.... 💔

^ i SEE THE FULL moon again which makes its apperance evry other day wenever  maan calls for it!!! but i see the missing dialogues... no witness mooning now???

cause this SR is to be private....🤣

moi izz jumping by the dialogues.. & cnat say anything but bow my head down & SAlute....👍🏼

both  walk in stlye to the bed & all those passioncate & caring Moments Left me COnfused as y munda got up frm BED ??? ARGH.. nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......😲

i see gith hold on like a small kid to its fav toys.. me dheddding tears for her beautiful expressions.....😆

& moi stll jumpin with Dialogues.... 😆

& moi closed my eyes to SEE : am borrowing shonnu' words.. AIR chi : maan kissing eyelashes & 76% nitrogen.. tat the COncentration of nitrogen in Air... 

& i SEE maan kissing his own hands.. OmG!!!😭

& i turn to look into mirros In the ROOm to see reflLECTio then i remember ? how THESE PPL r wearing THE INVISIBILTY CLOAK .. how canthey be visib;le on it ?? 😳

THEn i see maan get up & do the HOnours of SEDuction & lie DOWn with her.... 😆

Tell moi were did geet get her clothes from &  wardrobe full of clothes'.😉

Am sure Meera would have packed & sent it to outhouse on geet's request after the marriage wala scenes!!!🤢

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Malihaluvmyself

Significance of mehendi'..

Here goes the first doubt!!

The lady's who were supposed to be dressing geet!!

1. did they do nail dcrub??

2. or was it mehendi ??

Geet & pinky in the dressing room

Geet has mehendi, Life is a mere dream, a fleeting shadow on a cloudy day.

Mehndi legh ghi tera hath Mehndi legh ghi tera hath dolakh bajh ghi sari raat jakh ka
tum sajan ka sath Bool na jahana yeah din raat tuja ko dais piya ka bahya Tera piya tera gun
gayia aya kushio ki barath la ka ranghoo ki raat Mehandi legh ghi tera hath Dolakh bajh
ghi sari raat. 

Geet & maan in terrace

Geet has mehendi, Strength and dignity are her clothing.

Ghagariya
pehnoon main odhoon chunariya (Ghagariya pehnoon main odhoon chunariya) Baahon mein uski bitaoon
umariya (Baahon mein uski bitaoon umariya) Ghagariya pehnoon main odhoon chunariya Baahon mein
uski bitaoon umariya Jee bhar ke, jee bhar ke, jee bhar ke doon main usko pyaar

Geet maan & dev in terrace

Geet has mehendi, Crocodiles' teeth are white daggers.

Aye khushiyon ki baraat, leke
rangon ki barsaat Mehndi rache gi tere haath, dholak baje gi saari raat Kangna baahon main jab
khanke, khole bhed yeh tere mann ke -2 Chahe karo na koi baat, sub ne jaan liye jazbaat Mehndi
rache gi tere haath, dholak baje gi saari raat (Tera ghoongat jo uthaye, roop tera seh na
paye Chaand ko woh bhool jaye, dekhe tera singhaar) -2 Tere maathe ka yeh jhoomar, bole piya ke
mann ko chookar -2 Saajan sun lo meri baat, jeevan bhar ka hai yeh saath

Geet & maan in pathway

Geet has mehendi, Love is a growing garland.

Gore gore haathon pe mehndi
lagaoon (Gore gore haathon pe mehndi lagaoon) Phir jaa ke apne sajan ko dikhaoon (Phir jaa ke
apne sajan ko dikhaoon) Gore gore haathon pe mehndi lagaoon Phir jaa ke apne sajan ko
dikhaoon Choomega, choomega, choomega mehndi wale haath Sajan mera mehndi laaya Haath rangeela

Geet &dev in terrace

Mehendi lashes out on cheeks, Drowning in the sea

Bikhar Jaati Hain Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Tut Ke Daali Se Haathon Pe Bikhar Jaati Hain Tut Ke Daali

Se Haathon Pe Bikhar Jaati Hain Tut Ke Daali Se Haathon Pe Bikhar Jaati Hain Tut Ke Daali Se
Haathon Pe Bikhar Jaati Hain Tut Ke Daali Se Haathon Pe Bikhar Jaati Hain Yeh To Mehndy Hai Yeh To
Mehndy Hai Mehndy To Rang Laati Hain Yeh To Mehndy Hai Mehndy To Rang Laati Hain 

Geet in main hallway

Mehendi o mehendi, She ran like the Wind

Bandh Mutthi Mein Dil Ko Chupaye Baithe Hain Hai Bahana Ke Mehndy Lagaye Baithe Hain Mehndy Ha Ha

Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Tut Ke Daali Se Haathon Pe

Geet maan adi pinky tasha in pathway

Missing mehendi & the raang of it, A laugh in a sea of sadness.

Karke

ishaara sajan ko bulaoon (Karke ishaara sajan ko bulaoon) Pyaar bhari akhiyon mein kaajal
lagaoon Karke ishaara sajan ko bulaoon Mehenga main, mehenga main, mehenga karoon main usse
pyaar Sajan mera kaajal laaya Haath rangeela rumaal sajan mera kaajal laaya Haath rangeela rumaal
sajan mera kaajal laaya Haath rangeela rumaal sajan tera kaajal laaya Haath rangeela rumaal sajan
mera kaajal laaya Haath rangeela rumaal sajan tera kaajal laaya 

Geet & maan in maan's room

Mehendi were u ?? You are the expression of my heart. You care for me and love me all the time.

Mehndi Ki Raat Aayee, Mehndi Ki Raat Dekhe Koi Pyari Dulhan Ke Haath Mehndi Ki Raat Aayee, Mehndi

Ki Raat Dekhe Koi Pyari Dulhan Ke Haath Rang Se Bhare, Khushboo Se Saje Mehke Huey, Kayee Sapnon
Ko Dil Mein Chhupaaye Huey Sharmaaye Huey Mehndi Ki Raat Aayee, Mehndi Ki Raat Dekhe Koi Pyari
Dulhan Ke Haath Milne Gaye Hum To Dulhan Se Matwali Si, Pyari Dulhan Se Chand Sa Tan Uska,
Bhola Sa Man Uska Chehra Bhi Tha Chand Sa Haan Chehra Bhi Tha Chand Sa Joon Sang-E-Marmar Ki

Geet & dev in terrace

Missing again, He has a voice of a wolf.

Baat Re Mehandi Lagi Mere [ Mehandi Lagi Mere Haath Re ] Maang Bhi Ujadi Dil Bhi

Tuuta Mehandi Ka Rang Bhi Nikala Jhuutha Ansuan Se Dhoye Haath Re Mehandi Lagi Mere Unaki Gali
Ka Phera Chhoda Aap Hi Apane Dil Ko Toda Ban Gayi Aisi Baat Re Mehandi Lagi Mere Dvaar Baji
Thi Jo Shahanaayi Vah Shahanaayi Thi Harajaayi Chhod Gayi Mera Haath Re Mehandi Lagi Mere [
Mehandi Lagi Mere Haath Re ]

Geet in dressing room

Raang tho finally aa gaya, The pidgeons fountained into the air.

Tut Ke Daali Se

Haathon Pe Bikhar Jaati Hain Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Log Baago Se Ise Tod Ke Le
Aate Hain Aur Patthar Pe Ise Shauk Se Pisvaate Hain Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha
Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Log Baago Se Ise Tod Ke Le Aate Hain Aur Patthar
Pe Ise Shauk Se Pisvaate Hain Aur Patthar Pe Ise Shauk Se Pisvaate Hain Phir Bhi Hothon Se Phir
Bhi Hothon Se Iski Uff Talak Na Aati Hain Phir Bhi Hothon Se Iski Uff Talak Na Aati Hain Phir
Bhi Hothon Se Iski Uff Talak Na Aati Hain Phir Bhi Hothon Se Iski Uff Talak Na Aati Hain Yeh To
Mehndy Hai Mehndy To Rang Laati Hain Yeh To Mehndy Hai Mehndy To Rang Laati Hain Mehndy Ha Ha

Geet in roads

Were are the lines?? Once your hearts been broken it grows back bigger.

Mehandi Lagi Mere Haath Re Mehandi Lagi Mere Haath Bhuul Ja Isako E Dil Ye To Sapanon Ki Thi Baat
Re Mehandi Lagi Mere Anajaane Mein Main Baavariya Likh Baithi Tere Naam Umariya Nibh Na Sakegi

Geet & nayantara in main hall

Missing ?? Her belt was a snake curling around his waist.

Jaaon Kahin Lup Chup Jaaon Kahin Bhaag Mein Jaaon Kahan Se Aaye Jaane Kahan Le Jaaye Yeh Raasta
Anjaana Chaahe Kuch Bhi Kahe Dil Deewana Dil Ki Baaton Mein Mujhe Nahin Aana Na Na Na Na Na Ji Na
Na Mehndi Mehndi Na Mujhko Lagana Mujhe Saajan Ke Ghar Nahin Jaana 

Geet & dadima

Nahiiiii, Authority is a chair, it needs legs to stand up.

Root Na Jaaon Kahin Toot Na Jaaon Chalo Saath Saheli Main

Na Jaaon Akeli Chup Na Rahoongi Saajan Se Kahungi Tu Pass Na Aana Chaahe Kuch Bhi Kahe Dil Deewana
Dil Ki Baaton Mein Mujhe Nahin Aana Na Na Na Na Na Ji Na Na Mehndi Mehndi Na Mujhko Lagana Mujhe
Saajan Ke Ghar Nahin Jaana

Geet & meera in park akka garden

Raang or mehendi dono gaye, The silence was a blood-cudling scream of anguish, set out to break my soul

kangna jab bahyoo main kehana bola yeah dil tera pai menka jaya ka karo na koi

bath sab na jan lia hai yeah jazbath Mehandi legh ghi tera hath Dolakh bajh ghi sari raat 
Tera gougeth jo othyia Roob tera sahya na paya chand ko vo bool jaya dekha tera sangar 
Mehandi legh ghi tera hath Dolakh najha ghi sari raat Tera metha ka yeah jumera boola piya
ka metha koo choo kar sajan sun loo meri bath jevan ber ka hai yeah sath Mehandi legh ghi
tera hath 

Geet & meera in her house

Same Christensen phenomenon, Your friendship is the picture to my frame.

Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Apne Ras Rang Se Is Duniya Ko Sajana Hain Kaam Mehndy Ka To Gairon Ke
Kaam Aana Hain Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha
Mehndy Apne Ras Rang Se Is Duniya Ko Sajana Hain Kaam Mehndy Ka To Gairon Ke Kaam Aana Hain Kaam

Geet in office

Law of golden rule, A heart of stone.

Baatein banaaye chaahe koi samjhaaye Par teri chaahat badlaaye Hoga sajan tera

laakhon mein ek Anhkiyan teri muskaaye Chaahe jo bhi ho Parwah nahin hai mujhe kisi ilzaam ki
Mehndi lagaoongi main sajnaa ke naam ki Kuch naa khabar mujhe ab subho shyaam ki 

Geet in police station

Law of justice still raang & mehendi missing?  You are the sun in my sky
                                                                            You are the light in my life

Yeh mehndi, yeh mehndi mehndi sagadaa di - 2 Mehndi lagaoongi main, sajnaa ke naam ki -

2 Kuch naa khabar mujhe ab subho shyaam ki Main sun rahi hoon yeh kaisi sadaaye Sapnon ka saajan
mujhko bulaaye Mehndi lagaoongi main sajnaa ke naam ki Kuch naa khabar mujhe ab subho shyaam
ki (Ek baar aaye to samne mere voh Pehchaan loongi hai mere bas mere voh) -

Geet in hospital

Back to square one still doubtful about mehendi & its raang!!

Love is a fragile flower opening to the warmth of Spring.

Love is a camara, full of memories.

ho daaman teri preet ka na chhute mere saajna o mere

saajna aankhon se duur hoke ek pal bhi main jee na sakungi sajan tere bin (mehandi se likh gori
haath pe mere tu mere balmaa ka naam - 2) - 2 (ho meri toh saari khushi balam tere vaaste tere
vaaste) - 2 mujhko mili zindagi balam tere vaaste tere vaaste lag jaaye tujhko meri bhi umar
maangu duaan main yahi raat din (mehandi se likh gori haath pe mere tu mere balmaa ka naam - 2)
- 2 dekhu main jismein unka hi chehra ho din dopahar subaho shaam - 2 (mehandi se likh gori haath
pe mere tu mere balmaa ka naam - 2) ' 2

ainaGURTI thumbnail
cacoethes

HUMOR/COMEDY

right that is the THEME for today
😳
i did not want to do it but this is ONLY for Bri 🤗 actually Bri went PRETTY PLEASE so much that i couldn't say NO...i am a girl...and i like being called pretty...it's the girl thing init...  🤣
jokes apart
me only doing it coz I LOWEEE Bridgette and could not say no to her😳😆

and everyone....please welcome our friends from FB....Jane and Mrs BenTen...they wrote for the Den on special request....only for us

let's give a warm welcome to

Jane and Mrs BenTen

🤗 🤗 🤗

***********************************************************************************************
this was really in a short notice so dont really expect this to be one of those nicely written with good grammar and out of the dictionary engleeesh 🤣🤣

******************************************************************************************************

so when i first heard about writing on Humor in the show...first thing that struck me was what can i write when the show itself is a joke? 🤣🤣

the show is supposed to be about Geet's fight with the world...and how she get's justice by punishing the people who have wronged her! But but but...what do we get? EYELOCKS 🥱😆 the longer the eyelocks the higher the TRPs 🤣🤣 

the title of the show makes me laugh😆

GEET...HUI SABSE PARAYI
🤣 
the show itself has been parayi from the theme it was based on 🤣...i want to ask the CVs do they even know where they are taking this show? 🤣

i'll show u people how

let's talk about the characters

GEET HANDA

supposed to be the girl fighting for her rights and justice

nowadays seen to be marrying the brother of the guy who ruined her life 🤣 one thing she achieved is she made the guys who ruined her life PARAYI from his own house 🤣 BRAVO! aaj ki Bhartiya Nari 🤣 this is what we can learn from these shows 🤣 cannot find a way to get justice? make the older brother or someone important in the family fall in love with u...that house becomes ur sasural + maayka (🤣) and the person who wronged u?..the place and family members become PARAYI......🤣 HISAAB BARABAR!! 🤣

MAAN SINGH KHURANA

supposed to be the Angry Young Man...business tycoon...making the world dance to his tunes

nowadays seen to be dancing in dicotheques because he could not enjoy his jawani, so decided to celebrate Sheila Ki Jawani🤣🤣🤣🤣 from the person who was ONLY WORK and NO PLAY...has become ONLY GITH KE SAATH PLAY 🤣 mittings areimpotent for him and no one can hurt his fillings coz he never went to the dentist in the first place🤣🤣🤣🤣

DEV SINGH KHURANA

supposed to be negative....rotting in jail...KING CON (c) Shonuu 🤣

nowadays seen....🤔 NOWHERE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bechara...wanted to take the road to redemption....end result...screen presence got redeemed on the whole🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

VICKY SINGH KHURANA

supposed to be out there there somewhere 🤔😕🤣

nowadays seen in animated Stick Figure Videos made by Poli.Geek 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ANWESHA SINGH KHURANA

"supposedly" is the sister of Maan Singh Khurana 🤣 and i cannot talk about  her anymore 🤣 coz she is NON EXISTENT 🤣 she does not exist coz Maan Singh Khurana HAS NO SISTER 🤣🤣🤣

SAVITRI DEVI

supposed to be and is nowadays acting like a Dadi rather than changing colours like a chameleon as she used to before 🤣🤣

NAINTARA SINGH RATHOD/KHURANA

supposed to be breaking hell in Geet and Maan's life aside from taming doggy Dev 🤣

nowadays seen to be only talking on phone with brother Arjun 😆

ARJUN SINGH RATHOD

supposed to be the bad boy....making Maan and Geet's life difficult...take over Khurana Constructions

nowadays seen becoming NON EXISTENT 🤣 coz he has been spending too much time with a person who is NON EXISTENT 🤣 his mission for which he even came to the show are already NON EXISTENT 🤣 now we can only wait and watch for how long does he keep on taking those deep breaths when he sees his sajna 🤣🤣🤣 (bg score) 🤣🤣

OFFICE STAFF

supposed to be working in the Office 🤣 never seen working and the current situation is same as well 🤣 🤣 

Adi Sir- enters in the Office....stammers....huh-huh-huh- bumps into Maan several times....day ends...🤣

Pinky- 🤣 sits on the desk...orders food all day....eats...drinks...goes to Geet'skebin...comes back to her desk...sits...eats...day ends 🤣

Sasha- checks out Maan whole day...thinks about getting Geet out of Maan's life rather than thinking about designing buildings...at the end of the day gets in her FACE that Maan gives two hoots to her but then comes back next day and starts using her bird brain on scheming against Geet again...which fails again...and that's the cycle of her life...it keeps on continuing like that🤣

Tasha- so silly of me to even think of writing about her 😳 🤣

The three idiots (Romeo, MAANish...aah, Pandeyji)- most of the time they only stand and pose 🤣 filling up for the empty spaces in the Office 🤣 poor them were working in a paint company until dumped in a construction company so they obviously dont even know what to do 🤣that's why...STAND and POSE 🤣🤣

CATALYSTS/CUPIDS

supposed to be bringing Maan-Geet together...yes they did bring Maan and Geet together but how? we still dont know 😕🤣 basically those people never did anything except say a few lines...pose and leave 🤣🤣🤣

for example

DeMellows 🤣 kab aaye kab gayee aaj bhi pata hi nahi chala 🤣🤣

Yash- why was he even there? just to sell his Paint company? 🤣

Chindi queen of Pindi- maybe she wanted to stay...but i guess Naintara scared her off 🤣🤣

and i dont remember any other people 🤣🤣

ok so if the show itself is a joke what can u write on the humor part? 🤣

kill me now i cannot write anymore 🤣 if something comes to my mind i might add...but for now I AM DONE 🤣

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Mrs. Ben 10 from FB

This is purely for fun & nothing but fun:) 😆

Okay, so from day 1 all the fans have been cribbing about Geets pregnancy & slim trim figure. So here's the "real" story.

GEET--> Small Town Girl: Her Dream-->to be the Hawty of Hosiyarpur, to be a model.

But Alas! Fate had something else in store for her. She got Married & subsequently pregnant..:(((((
But all this while her desire to become a model never died.
Her biggest hurdle now in way of her dream(modeling)-> pregnancy.
Nonetheless her spirit remained high!

She tried everything.
She tried to do some air travel against doctors recommendation but her stupid hubby Dev forgot her at the airport.
So she slapped Dev & went to Delhi.

She tried running Miles & Miles'

Later each attempt she made was foiled by the baby savior MSK.

She tried jumping in the river

Jumping in the pool

Jumping from gallery

Dancing in parties

All kinds of falling tactics

She even tired to vomit the baby out:DDD

When all attempts failed she got sick and stormed at Maan for foiling all her attempts of getting rid of the baby:

Maan then took her to the hospital but the doctor advised the contrary and saved the baby, Thanks to the the writer & director & the CVs.(the Geet TEam)

So Geet was left with no choice but to slap the Geet team too:

Her babaji heard her!!!
And finally the geet team bowed down too & gave Geet the Baby/foetus shrinking potion:

Dreams Do Come True!!!!

And now although 9 months have passed the baby still looks 3 months old.!!!!

So now the HAWTY of HOSHIYARPUR is Ready to Rock Dehli'
Common guys..sheilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!:DDD

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Jane

I venture into IF Land

I hope you enjoy where I land

Jane has written many poems about this Serial

About all the characters who give her so much Material

Geet Hui Sab Se Paraye is its Name

A story so inspiring is its Game

All about a beautiful Girl called Geet

And a Maan she was destined to Meet

Maan Singh Khurana is so Hot Hot

He makes all the girls completely loose the Plot

Even when the story didnt quite have the Power

If Maan Sing Khurana was in the Shower

We didn't really damn Care

As long as his chest was Bare

Together Maan n Geet overcame so many Obstacles

I was so glued to the screen I had to change several Spectacles

Many comedy highlights In Geet story there Are

Hilarious scenes in the Out House by Far

My favourate sequence has to be Maan finding Geet in his Bed

Enough praises of that scene cannot be Said

Through out that memorable Night

They were having an all Mighty Fight

Every funny moment ended up in an eyelock so Sizzling

Cold water on her head Jane was drizzling

Maan's expressions were priceless when Geet told him that it was HER House

He thought if he scared her she would go quietly as a Mouse

But He didn't reckon on Geet being so Brave

He was so exasperated he thought she would send him to his Grave

When Maan broke down that Out House Door

Tears of Laughter out of my eyes began to Pour

Arguing and screaming upstairs- downstairs they Ran

Jane became Maan n Geets total Fan

From that day on Geet Maan was totally Hooked

On that day Nissar and Geet Team a Wedding hall should have booked

Then we wouldn't have had to wait this long for the biggest wedding in Serial land

But I have to sing their praises, To Team Geet Jane must give a Very Big Hand

For a Future plot I can suggest

An awesome plot that would be best

I would love to see Maanisha and Nakul falling for Brij

Chasing him around the Khurana kitchen Fridge

Poor Brij, Geet's murder he is trying to Plan

But all his attempts are going down the Pan

It would be so funny to see him being chased

Nakul and Maanisha wouldnt be fazed

Maanisha and Nakul calling him Honey

Would that be hilarious and funny

He would be bothered by these annoying Flies

Before Brij by Maan's hand Dies

Here I must end this my Poem so Long and Boring

Cripes I can hear you lot are SNORING!

ainaGURTI thumbnail
mi7chimes

BACKGROUND MUSIC - Instrumentals, Vocals and SONGs

Presenting.....

Light, the music of the day,
making you glow with every ray.
Touch, the music of the wind,
caressing you with its scent.
Flower, the music of Spring,
returning your smile in a fairy's wing.
Each little drop, the music of Rain,
vanquishing your tears as strength it gains.
Dark, the music of the night,
with power to wreck your soul in fright.
&
You, the music in me
with you i am me.

- GHSP
 - The Musical

...................................................................................................................
~~

Kehte hai agar aap kisi cheez ko dil se chahoo 
toh poore kaynaath use aapse milane ki koshish karta hai.. 

Kaun *dundder head* told tat??? 
(or mayb i didnt want it..coz me is not happy with it😒)

finally After 7 looooong.. hrs
 of uploading
  overcoming the countless plots  of conspiracy set forth against it.. 
by this Virtual world  (YT😡) and my bhondu head... 😆

u have...

Geet - The Musical for you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2l6xeAGsng

Music : 

suggested by Bridgette (whoelse😆)

Ananda Shankar : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTJX2w22hPE

Rain and Tears Instrumental : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeagcqgdQkA

spl thks to Ashi who stood lik a Ambuja cement ka wall btw it and the villians!
Luv u ashi.. for wht u did.. *virtual jhaapkisses*🤗

😳 now lik nothing was enf.. 
took 2hrs to upload .. n it doubled the video.. simply Lub YT now!
!😡

yes devils u can chop it down 😆
(but GHSP editors cant.. u hav no right!!😡 HAAN!! 😆)

....................................................................................................
~~

Why a Musical??

(coined by my Whooping Willow)  

Doubts i am sure do not exist..😆

Geet - hui Sabse parayi - 

the series has by far made use of Instrumentals and Vocals

more than dialogues and monologues.

Or they were used in same proportions, only that the latter was less perceivable.

The main leads locking eyes, falling into each others arms knowingly as well as in highly conscious states have always had a bird crooning  or should i say crying between them.

Though these are the very first thoughts that surfaces on every critics working mind, 

Was not each background music as well as vocal developed to emote..

the silent thoughts of the protagonists  for our deeper understanding?

Lets  listen and ponder!

All links here : https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1375506

thanks to  shawty 😃

GHSP ' The Title Track.

Music : Punjabi for a Punjabi kudi😛

Lyrics : Geet still is Sabse Parayi.. be it the character or the show🤣

Maahi ve Maahi ve

The little heard the better. The little said the better. The composition toh, must say 

the instrumental version.. the martial arts version and the lighter versions (with lesser volume on the audiometers) is definitely unique and had brought me to love the Maaneet scenes  

though its over-usage is now pain to my ears... but what oveused not??

Sajna Ve Sajna Ve  

For me these are NE files so i will not comment.. n now that my words are for the topic i wud rather keep mum ( for My opinion.. pls read Ann ' my partner in crime. I agree to her cen percent)😳

Song and Dance Sequences

O.o How i loved Kurbaan Hua!!! 😍 yea everyone did! 
that was the best song-dance sequence ever not just on tis show but ever... 
n tat was the first scene i watched of Geet.. so special ! HAAN!!😆
Tere Deewaani was divine n perfect.
Thn.. Kehna hai Kya..was well used.. again a good choice!
i actually never had a problem with the choices.. except for Behne de when used in Maan seeing Geet in the outhouse.. it did not gel
Rest all songs were ell picked till date.. no doubts!

But i ill say tis here.. 

But ever since the new editors hav set foot  i see .. nothing but VMs😳
 n u ill know wht i mean if u watch it ,on TV especially.. it is awful🥱

n thus U ruined 
Tumko paaya.. with its ultra slow-mo
Maahi Maahi with the adds in between
n latest Maahi ve and Sheila with horenderous ( i repeat ) effects.
and yes the latest in the block, orange balls and lately boxes are super duper Annoying!!😳

.........................................................................................................................

~~

Music in itself is complete,

lyrics give it precision 

and visuals assist perception

.......................................................................................

Popular devilish😈 Suggestions :

1. Sholon si - Maneet - Dance of more Passion!😳

2. Labom ko Labom pe - Song of Love in the making☺️

----------------------devils... do add more in your takes.----------------------------

Music is an art, weaved to the content of your heart.
And just like any other art, Music is born in the listeners cart

Here are some instrumentals assembled by Bridgette (ofcourse😆)

these can cater solace to any listeners soul!

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=109723285713002&topic=382

https://pann.nate.com/video/212621458

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b_KZmm5eIo

total  50.. go listen CVs.. 😛

pheew.. n thks Bri 🤗 and others tooo... who didnt bang  ma lazy bumm with belens.. 😆

Lov ~
~Ress~
😳
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Ann.A

Here I am again with another assignment. This time on my favorite things; Music. YAY! What joy, now that I can write about BAD music. 😊

Music is something most usually listen to for comfort. There are so many genres to choose from. Some types music are appealing to others while some are not. Indian serials use many songs and instrumental music as the background scores. Geet Hui Sabse Parayee, has its own theme song and BG scores. The music usually coincides with the mood of the scene. It allows the audience to feel the atmosphere for themselves, as music does have the power to manipulate mood. So shouldn't this be used wisely? Should the audience be subjected to listen to non-stop and repetitive BG scores? Should it only be used for certain scenes?

Lets talk about some of the BG scores.

Maahi

I always wondered why anyone would compose such a horrendous composition. The instrumental is fine, but once the chillaying aatma begins shrieking Maaaaaaahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my ears want to bleed. What's worse is that we get to hear it 101 times a week in each episode. How do we fix it? Take out the maahi screeching and make it instrumental only. There is also the option of changing the play back singer, I wouldn't really call it singing since it has no lyrics, but yes someone with a more softer and melodious voice would be better.

Tadap Tadap

Eeekkkks! Now this one sounds like its an incomplete piece. First of the lyrics begin with "tadap tadap key eh dil nare nare dil rota hai..." , then those lyrics disappear in to space. It seems like the singer must have gotten bored and began humming a random tune. This is such a badly sung and composed piece. I hope they do not make the mistake of ever using it again.

Sajna Ve

All of you wait while I get the singer an oxygen mask............................well it seems he/she is having trouble breathing from all the "aahhh's". Is this supposed to be some smooth and sexy tune? Reminds me more of a sleaze ball hitting on a random chick on the streets. It sounds like parseltongue (snake language from Harry Potter)

Here is a video of Harry Potter speaking Parseltongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl43zeKxlag

And Here is Sajna Ve starting @1:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TUxUxTFACU

Now tell me do you see much difference between that and Harry's Pareltongue? I don't.

Why those two even got their own hissing BG score is beyond me.

Song Sequences

These are usually good minus the bad editing and effects. The effect are harmful to the eye. Sometimes simple does the trick. Trying to make it too flashy is sometimes makes it worse. There should be no orange balls floating in mid air, no orange square frames, no zooming in and out, no screen shrinking...you get the picture...no nothing. 

Should there be music in every scene?

It is not necessary for every single scene to have BG music. There is some type of tune in the background in all scenes. They are getting a bit over used and eventually they lose their appeal. Either there be variations of the tunes from time to time, or they do use them so regularly.

Lyrics

Geet HSP has such a great story and in some ways it is fantastical. So why does it not have a theme song or title track equally as great? There are no lyrics with the tunes. There should be lyrics given to Maahiii, lyrics that are meaningful and represent Maan and Geet's relationship. Almost all shows have a theme song with lyrics, so why not Geet? Though it is questionable if they have the ability to come up with it.

Title Track

The title track speaks of Geet and her dreams, basically what she represents. However, it needs to be upgraded. It seems a bit old fashioned. Since Geet HSP is about moving forward they title track should be something with a more modern tune. It has that Punjabi flavor, but lets take Bollywood for example, they have numerous Punjabi songs with modern twist.

Here is a poll I did a few weeks back on which tunes people like most and it is not Maahiii.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1572056

And that concludes my assignment on music. I hope no one expected an epic from me. It's no fun writing about music I don't like.😳