Details of todays shoot I saw/am seeing - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by cl0wn

it was a lotttttttttttttttttttt more than what we see.........let me try remembering some explicit things they might have edited, if ur insisting...

ashmit said "dolly jee called me the chu word salmanji"

dolly said "veena told me she has 3 men (one called asif) from pakistan"

dolly said "veena asked me if i am jealous of her hotness and her husband doesn't GIVE IT to her or what?"

probably this is wat dolly meant l8r with the miscarriage issue😲
Shweta is fakest is understandable.. I have seen many people saying the same thing in the forum itself..

But wonder how Ashmit is BEST.. Who can find this Male Chauvinist Pig🐷 the best?
Sam's statement cannot be stated a lie .... as he does not seem to look like he will create imaginary stories to pull someone down ... that too such a weird and sick statement.... πŸ˜•
When Madam herself declared her efforts on the national television.... she shud have thot of its aftermaths too.... πŸ€”

@clown

Thankx for sharing your experiences..😳...as u watched the shoot.... wud like to know.... did u feel ASSSSShmit was genoooowin???πŸ˜†And that the BEST???? I can't watch him at a stretch for his maniac acts..... how do the camera guyz manage to both watch and then also praise this man?😲😲😲

Oh no man..😭.. why do i sulk everytime this man is being praised and feel he might be the WINNER too???πŸ€”
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago

guys...sorry for being late in replying....just got home from lonavala...the  aakhri salaam shoot was almost complete when we left at 730ish...only veena's lollifof round was left...

i will watch todays epi on tv now and trust me, sameer said this in detail:

"i would never imagine my sis, friend or whoever to tell on national television that they 'smell' some guy's underwear or anything" when he asked about veena

not sure if they showed this line ..watching now

and she saved ashmit..which u all must already be knowing by now ;) lol

now sam's dialogues make sense.....@clown quote that line of sam and put that in the start ofthe topic.....it will clear everyone's confusion.....
Originally posted by bade34

To be fair to Veena, she was executed infront of firing squad by Dolly getting help from none other than Sameer, Sameer saying Veena sniffs Ashmit's underwear, proves how pathetic Sameer is. People talk about BB partiality towards Dolly and Veena, but Sameer and Shweta disgusting commentary is edited as the winner mite be him[Sameer] or Shweta in this season.
 Veena was bashed allover, she should be happy she was evicted or else the poisonous atmosphere would've resulted in more deadly jibes.
  pehele veena aisa kuvh kehti hi kyu hai veena  waha kya kya kah aur kar gayi woh nahi dekha??

guys...sorry for being late in replying....just got home from lonavala...the  aakhri salaam shoot was almost complete when we left at 730ish...only veena's lollifof round was left...

i will watch todays epi on tv now and trust me, sameer said this in detail:

"i would never imagine my sis, friend or whoever to tell on national television that they 'smell' some guy's underwear or anything" when he asked about veena

not sure if they showed this line ..watching now

and she saved ashmit..which u all must already be knowing by now ;) lol

@bold to clown: Please update your post and make this statement clear to everyone.

I dnt think sam was anywhere wrong.Just wanted to say my POV.