Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Details of todays shoot I saw/am seeing (Page 6)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
veena bhi kam nahi hai

bade34 Senior Member
bade34
bade34

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

veena bhi kam nahi hai

To be fair to Veena, she was executed infront of firing squad by Dolly getting help from none other than Sameer, Sameer saying Veena sniffs Ashmit's underwear, proves how pathetic Sameer is. People talk about BB partiality towards Dolly and Veena, but Sameer and Shweta disgusting commentary is edited as the winner mite be him[Sameer] or Shweta in this season.
 Veena was bashed allover, she should be happy she was evicted or else the poisonous atmosphere would've resulted in more deadly jibes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha_sigmaNims-zanish_knitu123anna143amy22

alpha_sigma Senior Member
alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cl0wn

guys...sorry for being late in replying....just got home from lonavala...the  aakhri salaam shoot was almost complete when we left at 730ish...only veena's lollifof round was left...

i will watch todays epi on tv now and trust me, sameer said this in detail:

"i would never imagine my sis, friend or whoever to tell on national television that they 'smell' some guy's underwear or anything" when he asked about veena

not sure if they showed this line ..watching now
they didn;t showed anything abt itWink....then what veena or anybody said. on this line... what exaclty salman asked him?

its hard to remember...because they all nearly chatted continuously for 2 hours..but it all started with veena complaining to salman about bb teaching her tehzeeb and not to others and being "biased" and then salman asking everyone opinions about veena being right or wrong etc etc etc and all the drama then began
thanx dear for clearing airWink  post everything in detail whatever u sawWink....it will be helpful if u edit ur first post  and post the detail in itWink

it was a lotttttttttttttttttttt more than what we see.........let me try remembering some explicit things they might have edited, if ur insisting...

ashmit said "dolly jee called me the chu word salmanji"

dolly said "veena told me she has 3 men (one called asif) from pakistan"

dolly said "veena asked me if i am jealous of her hotness and her husband doesn't GIVE IT to her or what?"

probably this is wat dolly meant l8r with the miscarriage issueShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cl0wnRasnyfire_gun

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkArpitachohanrgattuRainbow29doyelpakhiangelshycl0wnRasny-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Sam's statement cannot be stated a lie .... as he does not seem to look like he will create imaginary stories to pull someone down ... that too such a weird and sick statement.... Confused
When Madam herself declared her efforts on the national television.... she shud have thot of its aftermaths too.... Ermm

@clown

Thankx for sharing your experiences..Embarrassed...as u watched the shoot.... wud like to know.... did u feel ASSSSShmit was genoooowin???LOLAnd that the BEST???? I can't watch him at a stretch for his maniac acts..... how do the camera guyz manage to both watch and then also praise this man?ShockedShockedShocked

Oh no man..Cry.. why do i sulk everytime this man is being praised and feel he might be the WINNER too???Ermm

Edited by laxmi_s - 24 December 2010 at 12:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuTas

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

guys...sorry for being late in replying....just got home from lonavala...the  aakhri salaam shoot was almost complete when we left at 730ish...only veena's lollifof round was left...

"i would never imagine my sis, friend or whoever to tell on national television that they 'smell' some guy's underwear or anything" when he asked about veena

and she saved ashmit..which u all must already be knowing by now ;) lol

now sam's dialogues make sense.....@clown quote that line of sam and put that in the start ofthe topic.....it will clear everyone's confusion.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkcl0wnfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bade34

veena bhi kam nahi hai

To be fair to Veena, she was executed infront of firing squad by Dolly getting help from none other than Sameer, Sameer saying Veena sniffs Ashmit's underwear, proves how pathetic Sameer is. People talk about BB partiality towards Dolly and Veena, but Sameer and Shweta disgusting commentary is edited as the winner mite be him[Sameer] or Shweta in this season.
 Veena was bashed allover, she should be happy she was evicted or else the poisonous atmosphere would've resulted in more deadly jibes.
  pehele veena aisa kuvh kehti hi kyu haiOuch veena  waha kya kya kah aur kar gayi woh nahi dekha??
okkk Senior Member
okkk
okkk

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

and she saved ashmit..which u all must already be knowing by now ;) lol

@bold to clown: Please update your post and make this statement clear to everyone.

I dnt think sam was anywhere wrong.Just wanted to say my POV.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetieshruJessica11001cl0wnAries23fire_gun

Go to top