Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samrene thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: temorocks

πŸ˜† I wonder if BB will edit this line or not πŸ˜†

r u kidding? big boss loves these kinds of baatein especially if my poor sammy says itπŸ˜‰ aur phir bechara nominate ho ker beth jata hai... such a cutie pie he isπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Will you plz clarify abt that comment you said Sam made? πŸ˜•
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
guys...sorry for being late in replying....just got home from lonavala...the  aakhri salaam shoot was almost complete when we left at 730ish...only veena's lollifof round was left...

i will watch todays epi on tv now and trust me, sameer said this in detail:

"i would never imagine my sis, friend or whoever to tell on national television that they 'smell' some guy's underwear or anything" when he asked about veena

not sure if they showed this line ..watching now

and she saved ashmit..which u all must already be knowing by now ;) lol
Edited by cl0wn - 13 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cl0wn

guys...sorry for being late in replying....just got home from lonavala...the  aakhri salaam shoot was almost complete when we left at 730ish...only veena's lollifof round was left...

i will watch todays epi on tv now and trust me, sameer said this in detail:

"i would never imagine my sis, friend or whoever to tell on national television that they 'smell' some guy's underwear or anything" when he asked about veena

not sure if they showed this line ..watching now

they didn;t showed anything abt itπŸ˜‰....then what veena or anybody said. on this line... what exaclty salman asked him?
cl0wn thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

they didn;t showed anything abt itπŸ˜‰....then what veena or anybody said. on this line... what exaclty salman asked him?

its hard to remember...because they all nearly chatted continuously for 2 hours..but it all started with veena complaining to salman about bb teaching her tehzeeb and not to others and being "biased" and then salman asking everyone opinions about veena being right or wrong etc etc etc and all the drama then began
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yaar, please give details about tomorrow's episode. What did Veena say and what questions did Salman ask her. And how did she behave around Salman and was Salman treating her?
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cl0wn

its hard to remember...because they all nearly chatted continuously for 2 hours..but it all started with veena complaining to salman about bb teaching her tehzeeb and not to others and being "biased" and then salman asking everyone opinions about veena being right or wrong etc etc etc and all the drama then began

thanx dear for clearing airπŸ˜‰  post everything in detail whatever u sawπŸ˜‰....it will be helpful if u edit ur first post  and post the detail in itπŸ˜‰
cl0wn thumbnail
Originally posted by: amy22

Yaar, please give details about tomorrow's episode. What did Veena say and what questions did Salman ask her. And how did she behave around Salman and was Salman treating her?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571682
cl0wn thumbnail

thanx dear for clearing airπŸ˜‰  post everything in detail whatever u sawπŸ˜‰....it will be helpful if u edit ur first post  and post the detail in itπŸ˜‰

it was a lotttttttttttttttttttt more than what we see.........let me try remembering some explicit things they might have edited, if ur insisting...

ashmit said "dolly jee called me the chu word salmanji"

dolly said "veena told me she has 3 men (one called asif) from pakistan"

dolly said "veena asked me if i am jealous of her hotness and her husband doesn't GIVE IT to her or what?"

bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

veena bhi kam nahi hai

To be fair to Veena, she was executed infront of firing squad by Dolly getting help from none other than Sameer, Sameer saying Veena sniffs Ashmit's underwear, proves how pathetic Sameer is. People talk about BB partiality towards Dolly and Veena, but Sameer and Shweta disgusting commentary is edited as the winner mite be him[Sameer] or Shweta in this season.
 Veena was bashed allover, she should be happy she was evicted or else the poisonous atmosphere would've resulted in more deadly jibes.