Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Busted Windows --OS-----Author's note page 4

blueangel1308 Senior Member
blueangel1308
blueangel1308

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Busted Windows

They were standing there, in the deserted living room. They stood in the wreckage of the celebrations which had taken place shortly before. Now all the guests were gone.  It was night, the night after the successful Sangeet for Maan and Geet, with only 2 days remaining for the wedding.

All the major preparations for the wedding were almost done, but that was not the discussion taking place. The 2 figures stand facing each other, 2 males of immense strength, like a hero and villain standing having a face-off with guns drawn in an old country western movie.

"I don't trust you like they do. How you have managed to win their hearts I don't know but I am keeping an eye on you. If your sister in anything to go by, I know you can't be up to anything good.  What I want to know right now is what do you think you are doing with  my sister? If anything happens to her, I will make you pay in ways even your sister cant imagine"

"Mr. Khurana I don't know what you are taking about. As I have told you time and time again, I don't have any bad intentions here. As you can see by the preparations, everything is going well so far. Things are going very good actually. I haven't given anyone a reason to complain have I?"

"Mr. Rathod, whatever your work may be, I know I tend to have a good 6th sense about people who intend to bring harm to myself and my family, and I am learning to listen to my instincts very well. I already warned your sister before all this started that I would not forgive or forget should she harm Geet or anyone in my family. She choose not to listen to my warnings and went as far as to try to kill Geet. I am dealing with her and she has already faced some of the consequences for her actions. Though I hate repeating myself, the same warning goes for you, Stay away from my sister."

"I have not brought any personal discussions into this business, so please refrain from threatening my sister. And as far your sister goes, she is the one following me, If you need to talk to anyone about becoming personal in this, its her. Now I don't know about anyone else but I don't think any man would ignore such invitations. You should thank me that I am only professionally involved with this family"

As they are so drawn into their war of words, they don't notice her and Geets presence until she is walking towards them, her high heels clicking noisily on the stone floor.

She comes to stand in front of them, one a man whom she trusts implicitly and had  worshipped all her life, and the second a man she was falling for, had fallen for, did it even matter now.

She wonders if she would have realized his truth if she had not heard him speak in such derogatory terms about her. In the days they had spent together, he was the one flirting with her, he was the one bringing down the walls around her heart in different unexpected ways. The way he was speaking of her, it was as if she was the one throwing herself at him, as if she was the one making romantic gestures.

They are both mute as she comes to stand in front of them. Looking back and forth between them, she captures the concerned looks from her brother and the surprised look from Arjun. How her own expression looks, she cant tell. She wonders whether her eyes are conveying her hurt for such a betrayal from Arjun, her fury at herself for forgetting her rules for falling for someone like this, her happiness that her brother will always look after her or her humiliation at being in this situation.

She finds that she cant speak any words, its as if they are gone along with her inability to think.

Turning her back to them, she quickly makes her way to the garage. She knows they are following her because she can hear their heavy footsteps following her.

She doesn't know what she is doing there, only that she needs to go away, do something, anything to break this moment, to move away from this moment.
Finally inspiration strikes her when she reaches the garage. There she sees one corner of the space occupied by all sorts of wood and metal rods, beams, etc equipment they were using to build the make shift stages for the wedding events. Reaching there, she grabs a good size metal rod. Holding it firmly in her hands, she continues to walk.

Walking out the open garage door, she walks to where she knows his car is parked. Coming to a stand in front of his car, she stares at it for a moment. For a moment she lets her fury and hurt come into her unfolded. Swing back the rod, she brings it down with all her force. She breaks the divers side window.

She brings the rod back up again in a swing, for all intents, in a motion to break the windshield. But just before the rod touches the glass, she stops herself.

Bringing the rod by her side, she closes her eyes, drawing back the tears threatening to spill, into herself. Now was not the time. Later she would allow herself to break down, she would allow herself to cry on Geet's shoulder, she would let her grandmother make her favorite sweet dish, and she would accept her brother's gifts and laugh . But now, she needed to show him, that she did not care.

Bringing down the nonchalant look into her eyes, she turns around and ways to where they are standing a little distance away. She walks with her shoulders pulled back, head high, chin up, with a little sway in her steps.  Keeping her eyes on him, she drops the rod in front of his feet.

She feels her brother move and come to stand behind her, near her shoulder with a hand resting  on her right elbow.

Looking him in the eyes, she finally talks.

"You're fired."

And  she walks on, without once looking back.

-----------------

The End.

------
Comments are appreciated and welcome. Let me know what you think.
------
inspiration song: bust your windows by jazmine sullivan.

link for song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOzdfaEPaR0
---------

how i picture annie and arjun:

Edited by blueangel13 - 24 December 2010 at 10:24pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetscarce05gagsyanji1087mons_mbnikipukiuzmam1YusLizAyesha_MSKhemvbasmara19nehaahmadlailapnjalu5123SaJan-SaJanreea88tanya_visksgshivangi783nan_10Lakshmi86BluntlySpeakingbluedreamz953--Revv--iqbals4everDhara_sNewdimeIlovemskDoJin-pixie-hindu4lyflily_k25-Yaz-Shabz.saomomAntaresmrk-1maankigeet4everramaheshkrati5sanu3108ambbihasun-naaaaaaaaaAsh1991Bul3jnawazmysterygurl1427charmed onesswetha10-afsha---Nargis--mitzi11nahtani88mchopraMishtyShonashah10Mrs.HulkkhwaishfanibelieveinpinkLoquacious_Aash.CookieMonster.notfadedawayspvdKrishna_Sourav

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Wow!!! you always come up with the most unexpected...excellent work Khushi..keep writingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueangel1308

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
interesting os. i'm liking annie more and more on the show, so it was interesting to see this side of her.

blueangel1308

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
excellent

blueangel1308

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
loved it yaar..awsome one !!!

blueangel1308

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged
LOL..This was awesome!!!
Thanks yaar

blueangel1308

DoJin IF-Dazzler
DoJin
DoJin

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Loved itClap.......awesome M-A confro..........can totally picture GC-PS......but can't see NM portray this kind of hurt, fury, and pride though....so sad.....
.....hey khushi .....can you do a Geet- Arjun OS......with Maan as a witness or not.......... want to see your take on that .........

.....still bowled over by ...... Love The Way You LieClapClap.....any chance of a part 2 for that.....pleaseeeee

blueangel1308

Lakshmi86 Goldie
Lakshmi86
Lakshmi86

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Hi

Ohhhhhh that was amazing!!!!!!!!!
unbelievable,.............
Arjun was too low on his attitude.............

Hmmm the little sister  is too strong!!!!!!!!

Great job!

blueangel1308

Go to top