Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF Love has no boundries ch20/pg51 (Page 7)

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Kya Shruthi? Phir se suspense? Gopi called Aham a khadus! I love her! plus Rashi is positive.. that's a bonus.. Loved it yaar.. please continue soon..

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
superb.... i like this rashi....
please continue soon
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Chapter five

It was nearly five in the evening. Gopi threw the last file and relaxed on her chair. It was an hectic day. With important meetings and contracts and presentations lined up for the week, she really did not have time to take rest or time for herself. Not only today but for the past three months she had literally lost touch with the outside world. She looked at the calendar next to her. It has been exactly three months since she joined as aham's PS. From the day it was no looking back. It seemed he had some vengeance against her. It seemed that he wanted to prove she was not efficient. Something was wrong with him. Gopi could not find answer. How could she? He never gave her time to think anything except work.

But slowly Gopi found changes in aham's attiute. He had understood her. He began to be less hard on her. He even sought her help at certain difficult situations. Today he even gave her a smile and to top it all she thanked her for the information's she provided. His smile did something to her. She had wondered may times why was he like this? Did his love failure affect him so much? Was that girl worth him for this much of pathos? Realizing she was crossing her limits she kicked herself. Just then she remembered she had to meet 'him' at 6. A slow smile began to play in gopi's lips. It had been a long time since she had met him. He was the only person who loved her without any expectations. After nearly a yearly she was going to meet him. Happily she began to end all her incomplete jobs.

Aham was observed in his work. Yet he could not control his eyes moving to the figure sitting outside his office. She looked elegant even in this business like dress. The memory of that day still rang in his mind. On his first day, unknowingly he had heard her conversation with her sister. He was furious when she commented him to be 'kadoos' and wanted to leave the job. He decided he will give her hell of a time. He kept his promise. He worked her so hard at most people would have quit but not gopi. She had given his right answers, information's and decisions always. If he wanted 100 percent she gave him 150 percent of satisfaction. Soon he regretted his mistake. He realized what an assert she was to his company. If he lost her, then he will lose an excellent employee. So he began to loosen his grip. He could not stop accepting her talent. Today he was desperately in need of certain point and Gopi provided it to him in matter of minutes. He was very much impressed.

Now when he looked at her sitting outside his cabin deeply engrossed in her work, he really felt sorry. He realized he had been hard on her. What else could he do? Go there and take her in his arms and say, I m sorry. I did all this because I m attracted to you. I want to distance myself from you. Would you go on a date with me?

Hell no. he was not that stupid. Yet he could not control his attraction towards her. She was like a magnet; it took him all his training to control himself whenever she was near. Her fragrance, her smile, her beautiful eyes tormented him. Yet he was too proud to accept he was falling for her.

Excuse me sir gopi's voice tore him to reality. I have finished all my work. I would like to leave early.

Something in her voice made aham curious. Her voice was vibrating with happiness. He just nodded his head. Happily she left. As usual, aham left his chair and went toward the window. He used to watch gopi till she left his eye range. Today he did the same. He saw her talking to her sister and pull out and give her bike keys and wave her good bye. Then to his shock he saw her walking towards a car. From the car came a man, smiling brightly. He was about his age and impressively dressed. He saw gopi run to him and hug him laughingly. Soon she climbed into his car and left. She left aham seething in anger'''''

Edited by shruthi2010 - 18 January 2011 at 8:48am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygruksmtanya.dsouzagmjudvpallavisarkarsavvimunnihyderabadtrishapmadhu_sridharbr2499crystal30evadSky23saomomNihira-fanswasthiDhabu89-tellyaddict-suk19-JollyJabeen-chavvi16dumas

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
..and who is that, jigar or dhawal?lol.. U lyk to keep the suspense, huh shru?
Nice update.. Kewl gopi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

..and who is that, jigar or dhawal?lol.. U lyk to keep the suspense, huh shru?
Nice update.. Kewl gopi

thaks jake. i feel those two are ghawar not fit to be inside this story so only jigar is till in america and dhawal in Antarctica.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya-tellyaddict-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Its elesh.. I knw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
and who is lucky chap with Gopi.... i don't think its a love interest... is it???

nice going sweets, waiting eagerly for next chapter
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Wow! mystery man! Very nice Shruthi! keeping up the interest! You know that now you have to update fast, rt? 

Go to top