Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF Love has no boundries ch20/pg51 (Page 6)

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Since I promised bro jake that rashi will be positive in my next FF and also it is our wish that some day she will realize her mistake, I introducing her.

Chapter 4

Gopi had a stressful day. First she was unwillingly selected as the PS to that arrogant Aham Modi. Second she did not want to lose this job which gave her so much respect. The whole day she was tracking one information after another for Aham and felt nearly exhausted. When she turned the corner of her building she bumped into some one. The figure hugged and laughed loudly and said : congrats Gopi, seems you have landed in trouble"

Gopi glared at her sister Rashi. Acutely she was her cousin but more a sister. Shut up rashi, you know very well how I hated to even apply for it. Now I m stuck with it. Rashi smiled and said: Gopi dear, why do you worry? We all know you are the best. You deserve this job. And by the way don't tell mummy about it"

Gopi looked at her with a puzzled expression. Rashi said: Gopi you know how mummy is. She does not like you if you overtake me and if she knows about the increase in your salary she will take everything. So keep silent. At least learn from now on to save your money. Do not be an angel in this thing. You have your life to consider. Promise me.

Gopi smiled and said: why should I worry for my life when I have a loving sister like you. if it gives you happiness then I will promise I will not tell mami about this. So they hugged each other and talking and laughing started home. Gopi could not help remember the initial days when rashi was a terror for her.

When gopi was round seven her parents had take her for a vacation. Suddenly they were surrounded by a forest fire, while her parents died, Gopi managed to survive. The trauma of her parent's death has resulted in her memory loss. Till date she has an aversion for fire and could not remember want happen before their death. Orphaned Gopi was taken in by her mama, her mother's brother. While mamaji jeethubhai was a good person, mami urmila was devil incarnate. She resented having gopi in her house and made her life terrible. She was stopped from going to school and was forced to do household works. Their daughter rashi was not happy on sharing her things and room especially her father's love. She hated her cousin and helped her mother in punishing her and making fun of her. Urmila brainwashed rashi saying that Gopi is their servant. Gopi used to cry to her parents asking why she was alive and she could not bear all this.

One day something happened to change gopi's life. One day rashi was mocked by some boys and girls in their street. They insulted her saying she was ugly and made her cry, Gopi who was watching this could not bear and ran to her help rashi and scolded the boys and brought rashi home. She calmed rashi and dressed her beautifully and took her back. The other children was shocked to see her. May be it was small incident, but it brought a change in rashi. Slowly she warmed up to her cousin. She realized the true nature of Gopi. She did her best to lessen gopi's pain. All the while she kept it a secret from her mother. Rashi also forced urmila to send Gopi to school with her. Whenever Gopi was praised, rashi was happy and she hid it from her mother. Slowly the sisters began to bond and love each other. The loved each other some much that they were ready to sacrifice to the other. But they were intelligent enough to keep it a secret from urmila.

Rashi asked gopi: so how is the boss?

Gopi thought for a second and replied: rashi promise me that you will not tell this to others. This is between us.

Rashi: I promise

Gopi: rashi this man is a kadus. He is terror and a perfectionist. I think god created him when he was in a foul mood. He does not know to smile or appreciate. You know the whole day I had only fifteen minutes for a break. I m afraid of the future. If this goes on I don't know how I will survive.

Rashi: Gopi, first believe in you. I know more about you than yourself. You are a fighter. Just mark my words, within a few days he will understand your worth. And baba I did not ask about this is he handsome and hot.

Gopi: shut up rashi. This man is our boss. I don't see more than that. My work is professional and not personal. Hey I nearly forgot, we have to get our dresses we gave designing today. Just hurry. So they took their bike and started.

Unknown to them they were absorbed and their whole conversation was listen by a figure standing in the shadows. Who is it? Will it reveal this conversation to aham?

Edited by shruthi2010 - 06 January 2011 at 3:46am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygAZTHEBEST1savvigmjudvtanya.dsouzapallavisarkarmunnihyderabadsaina01trishapbr2499sam1903swasthiDhabu89Nihira-fanShellJAsaomomaamirkhanfan-JollyJabeen-chavvi16-Eris-dumas-Nafisa-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Ok.. I am in loveWink and how dare those kids? My Rashi, ugly? They dont knw my fist power.. Thanks for this Rashi(increase her screen space)lol.. Nice update as usual

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Ok.. I am in loveWink and how dare those kids? My Rashi, ugly? They dont knw my fist power.. Thanks for this Rashi(increase her screen space)lol.. Nice update as usual
jake now she is beautiful but not as beautiful as gopi. i will increase her presence only when they show her good in the show. i was not able to update because her screen version was irritating me.
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
ROFL.. Now thats funny. Ok your wish.. Dont want to interfere in a gud story
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Wow Shruthi! A spike in creativity! Two stories updated simultaneously! I am very happy!  Loved the update! hopefully you will update soon!
sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Is Gopi  Chirag and Hetal's daughter..
then in that case Rashi and Jigar are cousins..??????
or u have more twist in this story...  mysterious...
but like it plzz update soon..

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

Is Gopi  Chirag and Hetal's daughter..
then in that case Rashi and Jigar are cousins..??????
or u have more twist in this story...  mysterious...
but like it plzz update soon..

sam if gopi is chirag and hetal's daughter how come her parents are dead and her mother is jeethu bhai's sister. but there is some suspense you ll know later
saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Kya Shruthi? Phir se suspense? Gopi called Aham a khadus! I love her! plus Rashi is positive.. that's a bonus.. Loved it yaar.. please continue soon..

Go to top