Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF Love has no boundries ch20/pg51 (Page 55)

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 22 April 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhabu89

ClapA beautiful and heartfelt ending to a stupendous story...I loved each and every chapter in this story...It was ver compelling and so different with Gopi ending up being Hetal's long lost daughter and the two families who were friends for so long are now family...Just too beautiful...Thank Shruthi for this story. I cannot express in words how much I loved it...Heart

And the fact that I get to ogle at Jensen some more is a plus pointDay Dreaming

thank rupal. i like writing romantic thrillers. so i kept gopi being hetal's daughter as a secret till the end. though many guessed it. as you know i love happy endings. due to those stupid cvs i left it in complete. well i m happy to finish it. as for jenson, i m becoming desperate these day to find a perfectly hot picture so you can drool

Originally posted by sbp1971

Shruti I was fairly new on the forum when you started this FF, and understood your reasons for not being able to complete it. Sandook track and the ghost track were the worst of all.

I am so happy you continued this FF later, It is a very beautiful and heartwarming story. I waited for each part eagerly and was never disappointed.

I am sorry to see it end, but what a beautiful end it was. Thank you so much for continuing and finishing the story.

thanks shilpa. as you know i started this immediately after my first one. but i become so sad with the real story i just left it incomplete. every time i saw it on the first page i thought of restarting it. but was afraid that people have lost touch with the story. but the response i got and encourage of all you people made me realize that i was mistaken. thanks for all you support and comments so i was able to complete it

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update
lovely ending

thank you very much. thanks for continuing to read the story and for encouraging me to finish it.

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

shruti that was a Fantastic end to a beautifully awesome storyClapStar

i so loved it.. and glad u continued and completed it so beautifullyClapwill wait for a next FF from you shruti

Thank You shruti for this FFHug

thanks you munni. you are the main reason for me to restart this story again. after seeing you search for it i felt it was time to start it and i dont regret it. it had been a year of roller coaster journey. thanks a lot for all your coments, encouragement and love which helped me to finish the story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aamirkhanfan

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
plz can u give an epilogue

Go to top