Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF Love has no boundries ch20/pg51 (Page 52)

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Shruti ClapClapStar wonderful told FF...loved every bit of it...once by chance I had found this FF & I read it till where you had updated it ...& wondered why did you not update it !!! But as you kept updating, I kept enjoying...you should start another FF soon Wink !!!!

Loved how Gopi made Ahem see sense & Ahem sharing his pain with his loved one...Jigar & Rashi started their married life with love & both were ready to hold back for the sake of the other !!!

& what to say about Ahem & Jigar being romantic...it was ummm...TongueWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi2010

Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Thanx shruti for updating it. It was a beautiful end with ahem telling gogi about his guilt and jigar confessing his love. Hope to read something more from u.

shruthi2010

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
enjoyed your ff shruthi
hope you start a new one insprired from the current track

shruthi2010

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Fab job!  Clap  Bravo for wrapping it up quite nicely!

shruthi2010

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Shruts.  This is a beautiful, beautiful ff.  I am speechless.  The flow of your writing, the scenes, settings and dialogues are up there with the best.  Thank you so much for writing this.  Loved it all.  Have you already asked for it to be saved in SNS ff index?  This is something I will return to again and again. Clap Great going.  X xx

shruthi2010

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandy914

excellent shruthi... I don't have any words left to speak about beautiful story.. the way you drove it.. just simply superb..  Ican say only one word , thnak you for the wonderful story.. Hope u will be back with another story ;)

thanks sandy.  thanks for all the positive comments which kept me going. i will try to write another FF soon.

Originally posted by navyab

Shruti ClapClapStar wonderful told FF...loved every bit of it...once by chance I had found this FF & I read it till where you had updated it ...& wondered why did you not update it !!! But as you kept updating, I kept enjoying...you should start another FF soon Wink !!!!

Loved how Gopi made Ahem see sense & Ahem sharing his pain with his loved one...Jigar & Rashi started their married life with love & both were ready to hold back for the sake of the other !!!

& what to say about Ahem & Jigar being romantic...it was ummm...TongueWink

thanks navya. when i re started it, i was apprehensive. i did not know that people were following the story. but i was over whelmed by the responses and support i received which made me complete it. thank you for your encouragement.

Originally posted by svtsns

Thanx shruti for updating it. It was a beautiful end with ahem telling gogi about his guilt and jigar confessing his love. Hope to read something more from u.

thank you dear. thanks for bearing with my late updateings and for loving and appreciating the story of our loved goham

QUOTE=gohemmania]enjoyed your ff shruthi
hope you start a new one insprired from the current track
[/QUOTE]

thanks you very much. i have a story ready, but dont know with my present commitments whther i will be able to start and complete it.

nikki_singh Senior Member
nikki_singh
nikki_singh

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
superbSmile 

shruthi2010

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 21 April 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Fab job!  Clap  Bravo for wrapping it up quite nicely!

thanks tammy. finally after a yr and half i was able to complete the story. i m really happy that you followed it.

Originally posted by Xarina

Shruts.  This is a beautiful, beautiful ff.  I am speechless.  The flow of your writing, the scenes, settings and dialogues are up there with the best.  Thank you so much for writing this.  Loved it all.  Have you already asked for it to be saved in SNS ff index?  This is something I will return to again and again. Clap Great going.  X xx

thanks xarina. yes it is in the sns ff index.
the whole story was ready even before i started. but the cvs spoiled my mood half way through. but today i happy that i restarted it and was able to complete it. thank you for all those beautiful comments which kept me going.

Originally posted by 9NIKKI9

superbSmile 

thank you very much dear

Edited by shruthi2010 - 21 April 2012 at 1:18am

Go to top