Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF Love has no boundries ch20/pg51 (Page 42)

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update shruti. Umang is a good for nothing@$$ i guess this will help in revealing of the fact that gopi is hetal s daughter or not. I love the raji part. Hope to c some cozy moments between them as well

Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
brilliant update shruthi...loved it
loved raji's conversation...
and gohem are so sweet...love how ahem was teasing gopi...
and stupid umangAngry...hope gopi is not hurt too much
cant wait to see what happens next...update soon
indu_shah Goldie
indu_shah
indu_shah

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Embarrassed OMG ahem catching gopi off guard and kiss...god it was totally unexpected and wonderful...and u always do this...leaving us with high tension...bullet and gopi Cry..god now ahemji's world will be crashing down like hell...at least now umang will be punished by law for his mean and dreadful act...ahemji dont spare that monster...and gopi bearing all the pain all the time...i hope nothing happens to her...god please save gohem...Cry...
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

RESERVED!Clap

*EDITED*

yayyy im first!Cool

Oh what an update!,absolutely brilliant,Gopi got shot,oh no,Stupid Umang!Angry I hope Ahem kicks his butt!Ouch Please prtotect my Gopi bhabhi!Embarrassed

You left us in such a cliffhanger,please update sooon!Big smile

Thanks for the PM Shruthi and don't apologise,its not your fault your ill!Wink

Wonderful update!Tongue

thanks chika. i got sick at the wrong time.
i had planned the story long back, but the cvs stupid sandook track stoped me.
gopi is usually brilliantly courageous. umang will face aham's anger.
thanks for like the story

Originally posted by sneha_17

Excellent part, awesome writing Clap Clap Clap

I like Ahem of your FF a lot Smile .  Gopi is too lucky Wink

jigar and Rashi nice conversation.

I hope Gopi is not much hurt Ouch

thanks sneha. aham and gopi are really differnt from the original and for a change rashi is positive. a hurt gopi is worth lots of trps Wink

Originally posted by tina_1234

amazin part..grhh how much i hate umang nd vinay mehta

thanks tina. we need villians to move a story. but these two will face aham's wrath soon. if gopi is hurt he is going to hurt them twice more.
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

glad u r feeling better shruthi...what a wonderful update...loved the teasing ahem...praying to god that gopi is not seriously hurt...ahem is going to kill umang for sure...thanks for the pm...waiting for the next update...

i m feeling better now varshu. i will try to update soon. the real aham needs some romantic blood in him, so i made this one a bit romantic. thanks for liking the story.
Originally posted by tangam

ClapNice going Shruthi pl pm next update

thanks tangam. i will update soon.
Originally posted by hansa2

love it reseve gopi should not die or any thing serius come soon 

if gopi dies the story will end. so it will not happen. i m a die hard romantic, so gopi will be gine.

Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Amazing Update 
Love gohem in this story and also Like how the relationship of Jigar and rashi started in this story .
pooor Gopi hope she is okeeUnhappy
Realy cant wait to read the next part & Thanks for the pmBig smile

p.s. Hope you are feeling better now

thanks shaim. i feeling better now. but i got sick half way through the story and so it got delayed. rashi and jigar are there still it is only about goham. gopi will be okay soon
i will try to update soon

[QUOTE=Nihira-fan]

wow!!!beautiful update!!!!poor gopi,hope nothing happens to her...can't wait to read the next part!!!very well written!!

thanks for the pm.

thanks nihira for liking the story. i will update soon.

sweetsugar IF-Dazzler
sweetsugar
sweetsugar

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
FAB update Shruti ...loved it right from the first line to the last ! beautifully written Clap
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

What an amazing update Shruti. I just love how you developed Gohem and Raji relationships. I loved the whole update. I hope Gopi in not badly hurt.

I am going to ask again, Is Gopi Hetal's daughter? Can't wait to read the next part.

Thanks for the PM.

shipa you are asking to reveal a screat of the story. you have to wait for the answer. though raji is there, it only about goham. it is difficult for me to make rashi look positive. so often i get stuck there.
thanks for your comments and for liking the story

Originally posted by rsk16

really lovely chapter.n very shocking as well.plz do update soon.

thanks you for liking the story

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Clap A very nice update Shruthi. Amazing how Rashi and Jigar decide to take their marriage on friendship. Similar but yet different to SNS... I like your Rashi very much unlike the one in the serial. She is so nice...

What can I say about Ahem? He is so charming.. Embarrassed  The scene with Hetal was so touching. A mother's pain.. Poor Hetal.. Cry
But what a place to stop? Gopi is hit by a bullet? Please do not make Ahem or Gopi suffer anymore.. Please... Confused

thanks you for your comments.
hetal and the background story is a mystry, gopi is sure hit by a bullet. you have to wait for aham's reaction and gopi's recvoery.
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Beautiful update shruti. Umang is a good for nothing@$$ i guess this will help in revealing of the fact that gopi is hetal s daughter or not. I love the raji part. Hope to c some cozy moments between them as well

vibz you dont know how difficult it is for me to write raji romance. for some one who does nt like rashi from day one, it is difficult. i usually get stuck with that. hetal and gopi's story might be in the next part. thanks for liking the update

Originally posted by sks21

brilliant update shruthi...loved it
loved raji's conversation...
and gohem are so sweet...love how ahem was teasing gopi...
and stupid umangAngry...hope gopi is not hurt too much
cant wait to see what happens next...update soon

thanks kavya. i like teasing aham too. the real one is a jerk. i will try to update soon.
Originally posted by indu_shah

Embarrassed OMG ahem catching gopi off guard and kiss...god it was totally unexpected and wonderful...and u always do this...leaving us with high tension...bullet and gopi Cry..god now ahemji's world will be crashing down like hell...at least now umang will be punished by law for his mean and dreadful act...ahemji dont spare that monster...and gopi bearing all the pain all the time...i hope nothing happens to her...god please save gohem...Cry...

thanks indu. this time it will be aham who will suffer. umang will be punished. i will try to update soon.
Originally posted by sweetsugar

FAB update Shruti ...loved it right from the first line to the last ! beautifully written Clap

thank you for liking the story. i will try to update soon.

Go to top