Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF Love has no boundries ch20/pg51 (Page 4)

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Shruti great update. I think that girl is Gopi. Can't wait to see when he finds her. Smile

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged

thans to all for your comments. i have updated the next part hope you all like it and enjoy it.

Chapter 3

After two days of fruitless search Aham got fed up at felt he was chasing a mirage. On Monday morning he got ready for his first day at his office. With the customary pooja and blessings he reached the head office of MM corporate. Chirag and Parag were waiting for him. After preliminary explanations they came to serious business. Chirag said: beta me and your father have full confidence in you. as we have arrange before, Jigar will take care of your business in US, while you can concentrate in your family business. You will be the CEO, while we both will be the directors and stay at home.

Parag: Aham we give you full authority for decision making. Before you start, there is one problem you have to clear. Bheemsingh our PA will help us at home. So you have to choose a new PA.

Just then Bheemsingh entered the conference room with some files. Aham had known him since his boyhood. He knew how valuable his presence was for his father and the company. If he goes away how will he manage it? Realizing his confusion, Bheemsingh said: don't worry beta, I will do everything in my power to help you. First I have a team of six people working under me, whom I have been training for the past three years. They are very efficient and loyal. If you wish you can choose one of them or you can select someone from outside.

Aham replied: kaka I have full confidence in you. How can I doubt a person trained by you. There is no need to wait, I will have the interview now itself. Are they ready?

Immediately everything began to move fast. After the interview of five people Aham was still not satisfied. He wanted someone who was more perfect and efficient in their job. Though these five were capable something lacked in them. He turned towards BS and asked him: call the next person.

BS was silent. Aham was confused. He asked him you said that you have six people and only five have attended the interview, what about the sixth?

Parag replied: that candidate does not want to attend.

Aham was stunned: but why? Does it he realized how much pay rise they will be getting?

Parag: that is the problem. Since the person knows about the pay rise, does not want this job?

BS: Aham this person is the most efficient of my team. You will find what you want for the job in that person. But it depends on your convincing. I will now call her to ask some information; you can continue your interview. (He dialed his phone)

Till then Aham was thinking it to be a man, now he realized it to be a woman. The door opened and BS said: Aham beta this is Gopi Kanna, my assistant. Now you can question her.

Two days he had lost sleep on those oval eyes. Now the person to whom it belonged to was standing before him. He never thought that he will meet her in his office that too as his to be PS. Yes, he was determined to make her his PS, it was temptation, but he wanted to make himself immune to it. He wanted to prove to himself that it was just an attraction and nothing more.

BS began to question her on some information, she answered him perfectly. Aham on his part bombarded her with difficult questions regarding the company, management and many things. Her knowledge shocked him. He knew on the spot that she will balance the absence of BS. More than anything her eyes never showed any recognition of him. She was cool, intelligent at the same time beautiful and efficient.

Finally Aham asked her:  MS. Kanna, I heard that you do not want the job of my PS, what is the reason? Do you know you will be getting double your present salary?

Gopi: sir, I know about it. But money is not important for me. I cannot accept for three reasons. First I will not work on weekends and come out of station with you, second it will stop me doing my favorite job of teaching physically challenged children and third since I had not applied for the job, it will be cheating my friends if I accept it.

Aham was not ready to let go of her so easily. He had assessed her capability. So he replied: Ms. Kanna, let us come to a compromise. You can work till Saturday and if you finish all the work for a conference perfectly there will be no need of you to come with me, make some other arrangements with the school or else I will talk with them and third I will call all you team members and tell them my decision and will ask them of their opinion.

Gopi had no other way. All she hoped was her team/friends should not accept this decision. But she knew it was useless because as soon as they came out of the interview they had decided the new boss was a tough man to please and only Gopi can do it.

By the time the team arrived and Aham in a manner of ordering told them his decision and everyone accepted happily. The only person who was not happy was Gopi. She had realized this man immediately but did not show it. She had heard from BS about his background and his hatred for woman. Now she was stuck with as his PS. What shall she do? Shall she continue or resign her job?

Edited by shruthi2010 - 27 December 2010 at 8:10am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygAZTHEBEST1savviruksmgmjudvtanya.dsouzapallavisarkarmunnihyderabadtrishaplovvsaomomswasthiDhabu89Nihira-fansuk19aamirkhanfan-tellyaddict--JollyJabeen-chavvi16-Eris-dumastina_1234-Nafisa-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
shruthi...u rock as always...
Superb way to describe Aham's feelings......continue soon...
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Boss and PA - fantastic setting - good -old-fashioned romance. I like it.  Waiting to see how it all unfolds. Wonderful writing shruthi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
awesome..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
loved it... 
plzz update soon...

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
thanks a lot guys for your comments i will try to update it tommorrow.
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Nice update , shru. Waiting eagerly for Rashi..

Go to top