Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF Love has no boundries ch20/pg51 (Page 2)

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Wonderful start.... wow Koki is fabulous and yes, thats a wonderful trick to find out realities....

please continue soon... waiting for the next chapter

LoveMJ Senior Member
LoveMJ
LoveMJ

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Lloved the starting. Eagerly waiting for next part!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
thank you all for your comments. it keeps me motivated to write more. i will try to update by today.
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

tina_1234

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Shruti loved it! Please update soon.
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Chapter 2

Aham reached the airport in a foul mood. It is something new to him. It has become his character by now. He was irritated as he is coming home. He reached the car and chased the driver and drove by himself. It has been three years since his visit to his hometown. He could see lots of changes everywhere. His favorite ice-cream parlor was pulled down. The park where he practiced to ride a bicycle was converted into a flat. Not only the places but he himself had changed a lot. From a carefree boy he had become a serious minded, business oriented machine. He could not help himself from thinking the past incidents. Though he wanted to forget it, he was still haunted by those thoughts.

Aham had realized that his mother did not like Anita. He tried to reason with her. He always thought that his mother loved him so much that she will accept his wish. But he was wrong. He was not wrong only in that. After Anita left him, he went in search of her. All the time he remembered his mother's words: "Just do one thing when you meet that girl again say that you have signed a paper giving up your right on the property and that you are penniless. Say that you have only your love with you. If she accepts you then I will not be against your marriage. If she rejects know that your mother is always right". When he met her, he tried to reason with her. He also said that he loved her so much that he had left him parents and their wealth. He said: Anita my love is so great and I have only that with me now. Will you marry me?"

Anita shrieked: "are you mad? Do you know the importance of money? Do you know how much my cosmetics cost? How much I spend for my parlor? I m not ready to beg with you. Listen MR. Aham modi money is important to me. I loved you for your money. If you are stupid enough to think I will marry a beggar forget it. And get out of my house.

Aham's world came crumbling. For the first time in his life he realized that money is the supreme power. He hated everything in the world. He hated his mother for being right. He hated himself for falling in love with such a girl like Anita. He decided to stay back and never return home. For the next three years he worked hard. He did not contact his parents or friends. With his own talent he started the Modi group of hotels. He was successful. He became a perfect businessman but he failed to be a human. He never smiled or talked other than business. On day Jigar found him and begged him to come home once. He requested that baa was very sick and wanted to see him. His heart melted a little and so here he was. He was back home.

Aham was deep in his thoughts that he failed to see the girl standing in middle of the road. She had her back turned to him. He hit the brakes and angrily came out and shouted: what are you doing standing in the middle of the road? If I had not hit the brake you would have been dead by now. Stupid girl. Go and beg somewhere else.

The girl turned towards him. Aham was stunned by her beauty. She wore a blue salwar and was smiling. Her eyes were soft and she looked as if she had jumped from fairy land. She replied him smilingly: sir, I think you have mistaken me. This way is blocked for traffic for past many months. We have a physically challenged children's school and actually I m helping them to cross the road. So I request you to control you angry and turn around. Aham was ashamed of himself. Still without showing any emotions he drove away and reached home. His whole family was waiting for him. He could not reason why but Instead of happiness all he felt was anger. He wished his mother got blessing from the elders and went to his room. The next two days Kokila, Parag and Baa managed to convince him to stay with his family. Aham relented but his reasons were different. Somehow he was fascinated by the girl he meet on the way. Her soft oval eyes were disturbing him. After his debacle with Anita he never looked up at another girl. He felt that all girls are after his money. He hated them like anything. But here was an exception.

Aham tried to trace the girl but failed. He jogged past that school for the next two days but finding no clue. He got fed up and irritated. Will he meet that girl? What will be her response? Will Aham forget his past or will it haunt him? Who is that girl who fascinated him?

Edited by shruthi2010 - 25 December 2010 at 2:40am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygAZTHEBEST1savviVampgirlpallavisarkargmjudvruksmmaaneet93tanya.dsouzaAashna26munnihyderabadtrishapbr2499hana_ysam1903AngelskissAnhdara13Dhabu89Nihira-fanSky23saomomswasthi-JollyJabeen-suk19aamirkhanfan-tellyaddict-dumaschavvi16.Verity.

saina01 Goldie
saina01
saina01

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Ooh.. Aham is back to his angry young man mode.. I'm sure Gopi will show him how to love again..

-tellyaddict-

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saina01

Ooh.. Aham is back to his angry young man mode.. I'm sure Gopi will show him how to love again..

fiza i think it suits him more than his romantic image. gopi will try her best.

br2499

Go to top