Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF Love has no boundries ch20/pg51 (Page 12)

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
oops..i forgot dat part....hope she realises it soon, but take ur time...waiting for u 2 give sleepless nights not oly 2 sadhli but all of us....Wink

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

oops..i forgot dat part....hope she realises it soon, but take ur time...waiting for u 2 give sleepless nights not oly 2 sadhli but all of us....Wink

madhu i will try to update tomorrow.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I am loving this FF, please update soon.
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Lets hav the Raji love story also.. Please, shruWink
btw loved ur chapter..
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
wonderful shru... amazing update again..

please keep the chapters rolling as and when u get the time
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Loved it Shruthi! I am so looking forward to the next update!
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Shruti I loved it. Please update soon. Can't wait to read the drive!Wink
shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Chapter eight

The drive from the modi mansion to gopi's house was just 30 minutes, but for those two inside the car it was like 30hrs. The atmosphere inside the car was very tense. It was crackling with intense emotions. Aham and Gopi were highly aware of each other; each one was aware and disturbed by every minute move of the other. Aham was totally distracted by gopi. He was silently cursing his mother for putting him in this fix. When kokila asked him to drop one of the guests he did not expect it to be gopi. It took all his will power to control himself and concentrate on the drive. To this day he had never been close to her. Always there was a desk between them and the way she dressed was different. Usually gopi wore a salwar and plaited her hair and put it as a bun on her head. Even then she was elegent. Now to see her in gagra choli and lose hair was heart wrenching. The minimal makeup highlighted her features and its beauty. More than everything, that single curl which was fluttering in the air, made him catch his breath. Her fragrance was so pleasant, her skin was so soft, her eyes were like two stars and her lips were…………….

Aham jerked himself to reality. He must not go there. It was stupid of him to bring her in his car. The sooner he dropped her better, so else aham modi will be lost forever to this girl. This must not happen. Though his mind was ordering him, another part was instigating him to look at her. All he wanted was to catch the curl which seemed to disturb her and tuck it behind her ears so that he can take the chance of touching her. She looked so lovely he felt it might be a dream. Slowly he stretched his hand towards her.

Gopi had never in her wildest dream have thought she will drive with aham.when kokila arranged it she could not refuse. From the day he learnt that she was elesh's friend there was a change in his behavior. She could feel his eyes often on her with an odd expression. She could not analyze it as anger or relief. Now he had the same expression on his face. All her life gopi was made to be aware that she was a burden. Except for the support of rashi and elesh and sometimes her mama, she was mostly alone. Her aim was to get a job – work, work and work. She was too often pointed out as a burden by her mami, so that she wanted to stand out independently. So her mind had never turned towards other things. Even though she had come across many men, no one had disturbed her. Now she was disturbed by the presence of aham. Why was she feeling like this? Whenever aham turned towards her she felt butterflies in her stomach. She scolded herself for being an idiot.she reminded to her brain that he was her boss and she was his secretary.  Still she was not able to get rid of those feelings. Aham was like the king cobra to her, both fascinating and dangerous

Uff, this curl, which rashi though stylish and pinned up was disturbing her. Though she tried to pull it back it kept on irritating her. Suddenly she felt the car stop. She looked out and found that it was not her house, and turned questioningly towards aham. The look he had made her stop breathing. His hand came near her face. He pulled the strand of hair and tucked it near her ear. Just then his fingers gazed her cheeks. Gopi felt an electric shock running through her body. When her eyes met his She froze as a statue. Slowly he came near her. gopi could feel his breath of her face. While her brain was ringing the danger bell, her heart was beating erratically. Any second he might kiss her……………….

The screech of tires woke gopi up. It took her a few seconds to realize were she was. She did not know when she had slept and, and the dream she had……oh god what had got into her. How could she even think of something like that? She was not able to meet aham's eyes. What will happen if he knew about that? She felt terribly ashamed of her. Just then aham brought his hands near her and opened the lock of the car's door and said: gopi, I think someone is waiting for you.

Gopi looked out and saw rashi frantically running towards the car. By the time gopi got out she had rushed to her and started to talk fast" gopi do you know what the time is. You are half an hour late. Mother is mad at you. How long do you think I can cover up for you? Think something or else you are going to face the song. And see you have not changed; if she sees you like this you are done. What can we do? I told her you have extra work at office so you are late and if you come like this she is not going to believe.

Gopi groaned and said" rashi what shall I do. I started long back, but no one allowed me to go on my own, and there was so much things to do I lost track of time. What to do now? Where is mami, can I sneak inside without her knowledge.

Aham was listening to the conversation between the sisters. He realized that gopi was in trouble and he should do something.  He opened his side of the door and got out. On seeing him rashi's jaws dropped open. She whispered to gopi" gopi, you came with the boss? Why did you not tell me before? Aham came towards them and questioned" gopi, is there any problem?

Gopi: sir, woh it is late and my mami is angry

Rashi: sir, she also does not know that gopi had gone for the engagement and if comes like this surely she will blast her.

Gopi hissed at rashi to shut up. Aham thought for a while and said: okay, I will personally come and tell your mother that gopi had some work, since she is my secretary; she had to come with me for a meeting.

Both the sister unitedly shouted "NO" aham was stunned. Now what is the problem? It was rashi who explained: sir, if you don't mistake us, my mother does not know about gopi's promotion or her position in the company. Due to some personal reasons we hid it from her.

So this was the problem. Gopi has to change; aham can't take her home as her boss. Now what shall he do? He is a business man surely he will come with a solution.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_canuamugmjudvVampgirltanya.dsouzasavvimunnihyderabadmadhu_sridharlovvrsk16AngelskissMeetPremeerDhabu89swasthiNihira-fanSky23saomomRafeal.aamirkhanfan-tellyaddict--JollyJabeen-chavvi16-Eris-dumas

Go to top