Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: famzii05

that was lovely and heart touching!! gopi is a darling and glad ahem asked for forgiveness!! aww i nearly cried at the end...lovely...

thanks for liking it. i should start goham from now
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

loved the update shruthi... wasn't expecting it this soon... but surprise... me happy reading this...πŸ˜ƒ
-loved the entire conversation between Gopi and Ahem...ahem got to know gopi and her attitude towards life and how different she is from Anita😑..
 reconciliation between mom and son... is wonderful

-Ahem should murder urmi.. LOL πŸ˜† ... to help gopi...
- yeah koki should get to know abt gopi's involvement... only then she will know how perfect gopi is and so on...

thanks for pm

thanks a lot.
you are one more reason for making me contine this FF.
we should surely murder urmi or banish her to some faraway land
nice pist
well written
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

So they managed to talk other than business...love the way ur story is progressing and Ahem can already makeout the difference btw Anita and Gopi...he actually feels at ease with her to share stuffs abt which he had never spoken to anyone, most of all he says 'maybe she was the right person to know it' , i wonder WHY .😳 ...Gopi actually had the nerve to say all tat to AHEM MODI...but well it did have a powerful impact on him

Thanks for the PM!
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Lovely,that was such a sweet update!

Gohem wre so cute,i had to smirk when Ahem screamed at GopiπŸ˜†
and aww Ahem-Kokila are back together!
keep updating,ur FF is brillant and thanks for the pm!πŸ‘

thanks chika. i will keep you updated
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

thanks a lot.
you are one more reason for making me contine this FF.
we should surely murder urmi or banish her to some faraway land

i am glad shruti... the story is going great... it's such a subtle and sweet ff
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shruti, I didn't just like it, I loved it. Thanks so much for the PM.

Do you know how much I want Ahem to know how much Gopi has suffered at her Mami and Rashiben't hand, and to help her get over her blind belief in her relatives? But the stupid CVs are determined to hide all the kalakari's and now bring Rashi back to MM to the boot too.

Never mind that, I loved the update, now I want Ahem to take Gopi away from her mami, he should marry her and shower all his love on her.

Koki should come to know Gopi had hand in changing Ahem's mind, and make Gopi her vahu.
Kavya.S thumbnail
that was amazing shruthi...i loved it
aww ahem and koki are together...hope she comes to know soon that it was coz of gopi...and loved gohem convo...
update soon

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When i started reading i thought how have i missed this but then checked the date.u started it before i joined.but its great u r continuing.you dint update about the mystery man who listened to rashi n gopi s talks
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsugar

So they managed to talk other than business...love the way ur story is progressing and Ahem can already makeout the difference btw Anita and Gopi...he actually feels at ease with her to share stuffs abt which he had never spoken to anyone, most of all he says 'maybe she was the right person to know it' , i wonder WHY .😳 ...Gopi actually had the nerve to say all tat to AHEM MODI...but well it did have a powerful impact on him

Thanks for the PM!

i wanted to create a different gopi, during the kinjal track and ended up making her strong.
she has become special for aham so he is ready to open his heart.
thanks for liking the story.