Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

oh im so sorry yaar. i stop this FF during the sandook track. the lack of goham scene took a toll on me and i was fed up with the show. since the show has started to be inspirational i started it again.
i will try to finish the story.
thanks for liking it

I am glad u have decided to continue the ff

Shruthi... don't try to finish it in a hurry... i love the story...,,,it's such a sweet and gentle story ... please continue the story but try to update it regularly and please PM me,,,

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Part  10

It was nearly half an hour since they sat in the coffee shop. Aham was getting frustrated. He had tried to start a normal conversation with gopi and had failed desperately. She was answering him in mono syllables. Why does this girl always frustrate him? He had seen her talk freely with others, but always reserved "I don't care about you" look for him. Gopi was engrossed in her own world. She was shocked by kinjal and elesh's action. She was worried what kokila might say when she found out about this. More than anything, she was disturbed by the presence of aham near her. She had to try hard to control herself these days. When aham was a kadoos boss there was no problem, but once he had softened and started showing his charm, it was difficult for her to escape.

While gopi sat staring at the coffee cup, aham lost his patience.

Aham: gopi, can I ask you a question?

Gopi: ji

Aham: why are you so worried?

Gopi: sir, I worried thinking about maaji's reaction, if she comes to know about kinjal's plan. Maaji had trusted me and she learns that kinjal is meeting elesh then she will be angry. I don't like to make maaji upset.

Aham laughed: don't worry. I m there. I will handle it. I knew about her plan. Let her enjoy when she can.

Gopi was surprised to see him smile. She couldn't help thinking how handsome he looked with smiling eyes. She only wished that he would do it so often.

Aham: I wanted to ask you about your mami. Why is she so happy to see you suffer? And rashi. Why is she helping you in secret?

Gopi sighed: sir, it is a long story. I don't want to bore you.

Aham: I think we have time. It seems that kinjal and elesh may take their own time. And I can be patient when I want to be. So you can tell me. Frankly it had been bugging me to think that your mami was so happy when I scolded you. I still cant forget the panic in rashi's voice when you came late.

Gopi: sir, my mother is mama's sister. My parents died in a fire accident. I don't remember anything before the age of seven. Mami did not like me. She saw me as a burden. For her rashi is more important than anything in the whole world. For her I m one of those useless articles at home which has to be thrown out. She was very harsh to me in the beginning. She even refused to send me to school. Even rashi was like that. But slowly she understood me. We became friends and later sister. Now my whole support system is rashi. She uses hook or crook to save me from mami. We have to hide certain things from her o relse she will create an uncomfortable atmosphere at home.

By this time aham was angry.  For the first time he was able to see the girl sitting before him properly. He couldn't digest the fact that there are this kind of selfish people in the world. So he asked her: gopi so why do you still stay there. You have a job, you earn well, if you want I can give you a pay hike, you deserve it too. You can stay out of that house.

Gopi gave a bitter laugh. She did not fail to observe that he actually praised her: sir, how can I come away? After all she is my mami. She may be bad, but atleat she gave me a roof to stay when I was young. How can I leave rashi to fend for herself? And mama, it will break his heart if I go away. Money can be earned anytime but love and relationship cannot be earned as you please. It takes time and patience.

Aham felt as if someone had slapped him. The word of anita was ringing in his ears are you mad? Do you know the importance of money? Do you know how much my cosmetics cost? How much I spend for my parlor? I m not ready to beg with you. Listen MR. Aham modi money is important to me. I loved you for your money. If you are stupid enough to think I will marry a beggar forget it. And get out of my house.

After that day he lost his humanness, happiness and most importantly the greatest love of his life his mother. The words of gopi brought back all those memories. Still he continues

Aham: what about your future?

Gopi: my future? What about that?

Aham: will you keep on living like this? You have your life to live. Don't you want to be happy, to be free?

Gopi: oh about that. I have no expectation on my future. I live with the present. Whatever kanaji wishes, he will perform it. So my future is in his hands. I don't worry about it. And I get my happiness at the school where I volunteer to teach physically challenged children. When I go there I forget my worries. At least I m blessed with good health and perfect body. Whatever I have experience is nothing when compared to the suffering of those children.

Aham was silent contemplating the words of gopi, when she started

Gopi: sir, can I ask something in return? Aham nodded his head.

Gopi: don't mistake me, but I have been thinking about it for a long time. Why are you angry with maaji?

Aham was taken aback by her question. No one had dared to question him on this subject. He was not angry with her yet he was not ready to answer her. Gopi was terrified within her heart. She knew she had taken an unpleasant subject for discussion, still her curiosity won. Sir if you don't want to answer than no problem. I m sorry for disturbing you

Finally aham sighed and said; no gopi I m not angry with you. Till now no one had asked me this question. May be you are the right person to know about it. From the beginning I was brought up as the heir to MM corporate. Even though jigar has an equal partnership, it was always me. Since I was the eldest, I had to be efficient. So I have lots of experience in making decisions. So when I made a wrong decision it hurt badly. Maybe I wanted to blame someone for that. Maybe I was not ready to take the responsibility of that. So I dumped my anger, frustration and helplessness on my mother. Now it has become too late to turn back or to ask her forgiveness.

Gopi: but sir, till I know maaji, she lives and breathes for you. I have seen her life revolves around you. Whatever she might have done it is for your benefit. She might have done it so your future might not suffer.

Aham: I don't care about it. I know only this that she always tried to control me and my life. Each and every step of my life was defined according to her wish. When I made my choice she spoilt it with her righteous talk. I cannot forgive her for trying to make me dependent on her.

Gopi: sir, but don't you realize how lucky you are? You have a mother who loves you, supports you and manages your life. Even I once had parents who love me, who pampered me, who was there when I cried and laughed but when I lost them, I lost everything. There was no one to wipe my tears when I cried, even though rashi used to smuggle medicenes there was no one take care of me. All I had was emptiness, fear and sorrow. Life is so small, we must learn to forgive and forget. Holding a grudge that too with your parents…………………….

Aham shouted: bas gopi bas.

Gopi realized that in herself pity she had crossed her limit. As if to save her from aham's wrath, kinjal and elesh arrived there. Aham immediately arranged his expression to look normal. Still they could feel the tension vibrating there. Soon it was planned that elesh would drop gopi at her home, while aham would take kinjal back. Gopi could not help notice the flash of anger in aham's eyes when elesh suggested that he will take gopi home. At that moment all gopi wanted was to escape his glare.

All the way home aham was disturbed by gopi's words. He was affected by her pain. It twisted his heart to know that she had suffered this much. Even then she had a positive outlook at life. But he aham modi who considered himself the successful businessman, who was a smooth dealer and a perfect planner had learnt to see only the negativity in life. Kinjal was surprised to see the glower in aham's face. She was afraid to face his anger so she kept her mouth shut. She realized it had something to do with gopi. She made a mental note to call her and get the necessary details.

On reaching home, aham went straight to kokila's room. For the first time in three years he realized that he was punishing his mother for his foolish mistake. Kokila was busy making list for kinjal's sangeet. She was deep in discussion with parag, when she saw aham at her door. Both the parents were surprised and shocked. Aham came straight to his mother placed his head on her lap and burst into tears saying mom please forgive me. At that moment kokila realized that her son has returned back to her.

so mother and son have reconciled

what will aham do for gopi?

will kokila know about gopi's hand in bring her son back to her?

hope you all like it.

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update 😃

You asked some questions ... my answers are :

He could plan the perfert murder to do away with Urmi and if that is too much for his conscience he can send her on a foreign tour forever 🤣

Hope so 😆

hope you all like it.

Definitely 😃

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: uamaz

Great update 😃

You asked some questions ... my answers are :

He could plan the perfert murder to do away with Urmi and if that is too much for his conscience he can send her on a foreign tour forever 🤣

Hope so 😆

hope you all like it.

Definitely 😃

i loved your answers especially murdering urmi,
thanks for liking the story.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

loved it shruthi 

thanks ayesha, maybe i m in a hurry to finish my FF before the show, so i m going to update regularly.
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing Update Thanks for the pm
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bloem123

Amazing Update Thanks for the pm

thanks yar. the pleasure is mine😉
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was lovely and heart touching!! gopi is a darling and glad ahem asked for forgiveness!! aww i nearly cried at the end...lovely...
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
loved the update shruthi... wasn't expecting it this soon... but surprise... me happy reading this...😃
-loved the entire conversation between Gopi and Ahem...ahem got to know gopi and her attitude towards life and how different she is from Anita😡..
 reconciliation between mom and son... is wonderful

-Ahem should murder urmi.. LOL 😆 ... to help gopi...
- yeah koki should get to know abt gopi's involvement... only then she will know how perfect gopi is and so on...

thanks for pm

Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Lovely,that was such a sweet update!
Gohem wre so cute,i had to smirk when Ahem screamed at Gopi😆
and aww Ahem-Kokila are back together!
keep updating,ur FF is brillant and thanks for the pm!👏