Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruksm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Awesome update..👏👏👏 Did Ahem hear the whole conversation?  Nice to see a jealous Ahem..

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shruthi! wonderful! Arrogant Aham's Anger! eagerly waiting for the next update.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter seven

The Modi and Gupta twin mansions were fabulously decorated.  The Modi and the Gupta's relationship go back to two generations and they have always lived side by side as one family. After many years the house was filled with happiness. The engagement of Kinjal Modi and Elesh Metha was in progress. Parag and his friend Chirag had made sure everything was perfect. Kokila was all smiles. If she could not get her son married, atleast her daughter was fulfilling her desire. As the guests started to come both kokila and Hetal started to welcome them. After the death of her daughter Neraja, Hetal considered Kinjal as her daughter and tried to forget her pain and suffering. Her Neraja had been the first girl child in both the families after four generations. Even though kinjal had tried to fill that vacuum, Hetal always felt her loss. Now was not the time to show any emotions. She was happy for kinjal's rishta with the metha's. Even Jigar had come to attend leaving all his work in the US. While everyone was happy and busy with one work or other, there was one person who was isolated from all this. It was Aham Modi, Kinjal's brother. He was breathtaking in his green and golden embroidered sherwani. Normally he made heads turn towards him. Today there was something in his expression which made him both attractive and repulsive. Girls who come could not help looking at him and at the same time being afraid of him.

Aham was standing near the banister of the huge staircase, his eyes searching for one person. Finally he found her, talking with her mother. She was dressed in a simple gagra choli of sea blue color. Her hair was lose and wave reaching her waist. As if feeling someone watching her, gopi turned and met his eyes, immediately her smile froze on her face. She lowered her head and moved from that place. Aham began to think of that particular day when he knew the truth. The desire to leave his cabin was so strong that he had forgotten to take his car keys. He realized it only on reaching his car and came back. When he reached the door, he heard gopi talking to someone on the phone and stood to listen. Soon he realized it was elesh and that he was confessing his love for his sister kinjal. Gopi was talking with him without knowing aham's relation with kinjal. When gopi saw him all her files and folders crashed spoiling her day's work. Relief rushed over him on knowing that the man who was with gopi was not her lover but her friend. But he was too egoistic to show it. His gaze filled her with accusation; he took his keys and left without saying a word. Now he felt it was wrong. Maybe he should have talked with her. Maybe it would have helped him to develop his relation with gopi. But why should he do so. She should have come to talk with him. If she had made the first move, he would have come down. He was the boss not her. Being gopi she did something unexpected.

Hetal and ketaki were taking with gopi. They were praising her for the efforts she had made to decorate the place so beautifully. Kinjal was excitedly taking with her mother how gopi had made her realize her love for elesh. Gopi was smiling politely. All the while her mind was going back to those eyes which were watching her. Why was he staring at her? Why is she feeling anxious about it? She knew she had made a mistake. She knew she should have talked with him first. Hell! How can you talk with a volcano all the time expecting it to burst? When she knew aham had accused elesh on his character, she took to easiest way possible. She went straight to parag and kokila. Though she did not know kokila intimately, gopi knew her to be a person who could judge between right and wrong. She had explained the whole situation to them, in-between seeking the help of kinjal. Kokila was horrified to know that it was not an arranged rishta but a love match. But she did not want to make a mistake as she did with aham's life. So she listened carefully to gopi and did her own research and concluded that metha's and elesh were perfect for kinjal and her family. So here they are at kinjal and elesh's engagement.

Soon the ceremony started. The bride and the groom exchanged rings. The marriage date was fixed for next month. Gopi was making fun of elesh

Gopi: maaji, it is time, I have go home or else mamiji will get angry.

Ketaki: tek hi beta. How will you go?

Elesh: gopi wait for an hour I will ask the driver to drop you at your home

Gopi: driver! So now you have got your girl I m not needed. Okay baha do your driver service to kinjal. Aunty sees how he is blushing. He is worse than kinjal. You know he used to pester me to talk with kinjal. After kinjal came back and he was stuck in US, he used to call me every day, getting me in trouble with my mami asking whether kinjal as realized his love. See once everything is settled, I'm out of the picture.

Elesh: gopi how can you talk like this. You are the best friend anyone can have. Without you I don't know what would have happened.

Before gopi could reply kinjal came and gave her a hug and said "whatever elesh says is true. Without you I would have missed such a great person from becoming my life partner"

Kokila laughed and said: gopi don't worry, I will arrange for you to be dropped at home. She left and came back after a few minutes with aham.

Aham beta please drop gopi and her home, I don't want her going alone during this time of the night. Gopi was horrified. Going alone with aham. No way. With full desperation she said: no no maaji, I will go by bus or auto, something else. Please don't bother sir.

Kokila" bas beta, you can't go alone and aham will drop you. Sulking both of them left for the car. While they walked towards the door, unknowing to anyone there was a twinkle in kokila's eyes. She was a mother, she knew what is best for her son and she was not blind. All she wished for was her plan to succeed.

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!! misunderstanding cleared..............great update..............did kokila realise that aham was interested in gopi?
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Shruthi!  I think I'm going to live in FF world.  The show seems to be getting worse and worse, and the FF's are getting better and better!😆
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

Loved it Shruthi!  I think I'm going to live in FF world.  The show seems to be getting worse and worse, and the FF's are getting better and better!😆

mom the show's worst storyline is our inspiration.

madhu_sridhar thumbnail
oh god...whose gonna make the first move..ahem or gopi??? i'm waiting 4 de grand confession..

lovely update shruthi...😊
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I want to be in FF LAND .
plz dont cal me back, i m just loving it.
Shruthi, wt a marvelous update, u made my whole night giving me this update to dream abt.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

I want to be in FF LAND .
plz dont cal me back, i m just loving it.
Shruthi, wt a marvelous update, u made my whole night giving me this update to dream abt.

sadhli wait till the next chapter, you will lose your sleep.
@madhu  i m one of the CVs of SNS so their confession is not in the horizon for now. gopi has to realize her love for aham to confess it.
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
oops..i forgot dat part....hope she realises it soon, but take ur time...waiting for u 2 give sleepless nights not oly 2 sadhli but all of us....😉