India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

The Stalker could be...

salunie Groupbie
salunie
salunie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:52am | IP Logged

[Remarks: This is not meant to hurt any fans of Viren as I'm also a Viren Sood  hard-core fan, it's just one possible way the story could turn out as there are quite a few things which point that Viren could be the stalker. But still love him, nonethelessHeart]

Viren Sood

Some friends might be shocked as this isn't quite expected. Yet, there are some friends  who've been comparing Viren to Vidya Balan's role in Bhoolbhuliya or Irfan Aktar's role in Karthik Calling Karthik or the girl in the serial Kuch is Tarah which all indicate one thing ' Split personality also known as Schizophrenia. I think we're not wrong to think of it that way because there are many reasons to conclude that Viren could be schizophrenic.

-         Viren was initially shown to be pessimistic about love, yet it's Nivi who teaches him to love. And as we all know that Viren is deprived of love as his parents have other concerns and everyone else in the family favours Sid before Viren. So, I think he can't afford to lose Nivi at any cost.

-         His suicide attempt before. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with his ex gf or his past love relationships. It's got more to do with how his own family treats him which could have led him to attempt suicide.

Why I'm most suspicious of him:

-         One mind-boggling moment is when he leaves Nivi all alone at the first night of their marriage and she has to go through immense torture. When he's back he says he had to attend meetings, however he only got interested in business after marriage. And no way would Sid have no idea about what meetings he went to. So that's kind of disturbingOuch

-         And most of the times when the stalker is near Nivi, we see some very romantic scenes between Nivi and Viren as he's always near by which misleads us. And we all keep thinking that it can't be Viren as he's so cute and romantic. (actually, no doubt about thatEmbarrassedLOL )

-         Regarding that TB article on Viren turning psychotic, Kinshuk himself stated that viewers will be confused due to Viren's sudden disappearances. So, it happened once on the day of his marriage and even in yesterday's episode when he leaves Nivi to go and find mechanic. I've been wondering what led Nivi to actually come home with Sid?!?!?! Why did she leave Viren stranded?? Or did Viren call up Nivi and told her to go home??? [Too many assumptions can be made for the time being]

However, one thing is very very clear. He's not doing this to take any revenge on Nivi or hurt her. He's doing it all for HeartLOVEHeart. Yes, if this is how the story continues, then definitely it's a very "unconventional love story" just as Kinshuk stated. He loves Nivi more than anything in the world and she's too precious to him. Although, everything that the stalker has done seems to be very dangerous and harmful, it just makes Nivi to trust Viren more and more. All the mishaps have led Nivi to confide in Viren and we've all seen how she subtly did reciprocate her feeling for him in the Karwa Chauth episode.

It's an interesting and new twist better than all the dramas when one partner does not trust the other and the misunderstandings are never-endingWacko

NivRen forever!! Share your views as well, pleaseeee :)

Edited by salunie - 24 December 2010 at 1:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalinaley4everScintillating

vinasa Groupbie
vinasa
vinasa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
yeh ur right...he just wants nivi to love him more than sid and he wants to blame sid for all the happenings...
i think viren is quite possesive of nivi...he dont want to loose her at any cost...remember on the day of marraige how he caught her hand when keshav asked nivi to break the marraige n even on there way to mandir .
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Hi salunie

I agree with all of it about Viren but there's one doubt. The stalking has upset Nivi and Viren's brushing off has not endeared him to Nivi at all. In fact, she was not able to appreciate his advances.Confused

Disappearances - yes, it has got Nivi worried about him big time.

So there are 2 things happening here. Someone is stalking Nivi and Viren is doing his disappearing acts. There could be completely different explanations for these 2 things.

I'm still thinking.....ErmmCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salunie

niki_pn Newbie
niki_pn
niki_pn

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
wel, my guess s it is chanchal who s d stalker.. she somehow s the most dumbest who s out 2 screw her own son's happiness...
Nivarth_fan Newbie
Nivarth_fan
Nivarth_fan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
oh my god, you stated everything my mind has been wandering through. After yesterday's episode of Viren disappearing to find mechanic and a sudden attempt of attack on Nivi just seemed too suspicious to me. And I also felt Viren could have some mental illness that is being kept secret and will soon be revealed!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salunieshelly_nair

npattar Newbie
npattar
npattar

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
I think it could be Hemlata because in yesterday's episode she mentioned to pratap that whatever she is doing is for her daughter's happiness and for him not to worry.. but yeh its super confusing and i am liking this twist which keeps us all guessing

salunie

biatchali Senior Member
biatchali
biatchali

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
yea i agree there is a chance it is him...only those who are mentally unstable and take things to an extreme tend to be suicidal...and if viren was soo extreme as once he tried to take his own life...there isno reason why he wont go to the extreme of scaring nivi and munipulating her into getting closer to him...i wish it isnt him as id like their love story to just be simple but this drama just twists and turns...and can we really be sure of anything in it?
the whole leaving her on the wedding night that was seriously odd, considering he didnt go into the offices untill after their wedding and they made a point of showing these scenes...im quite surprised no1 has questioned that before? and also that gift...that nivi keeps finding and giving back to viren?who is that for?what is it?it wasnt the KC gift as that was just a small square box unwrapped with a bracelet..while the gift they showed viren picking up was a wraped up rectangle box???  i want to know what the deal with that box is....

salunie

Nihal_luver Groupbie
Nihal_luver
Nihal_luver

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i dunno, i think it may be vandana chahci

Nu_Adu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index