Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Senny I so agree with you

" Rati, i have seen this girl be it alone or with anyone, she has believed in herself and been the same person she was when the show started, so humble and warm and still she is. Amen to that"

Happy to see her onscreen after so long.. she is an inspiration for lots of young girls .. did u see those young school girls and their interaction with rati.. love it
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Senny thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

yaah i know she must have allowed sbs for our sake....she is not excessively into media attention seeking..........

and one wish to santa tonight....bring her soon on screen...in a good project with good co stars and a PH and channel who will properly value her talent and hard work....

final GN.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I would tell the Santa about your wish Rinky and he has to come in my dreams tonight!๐Ÿ˜† Last time he didn't, he promised he would this time.๐Ÿ˜†Final goodnight!๐Ÿค—
Edited by Senny - 13 years ago
Senny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

Senny I so agree with you

" Rati, i have seen this girl be it alone or with anyone, she has believed in herself and been the same person she was when the show started, so humble and warm and still she is. Amen to that"

Happy to see her onscreen after so long.. she is an inspiration for lots of young girls .. did u see those young school girls and their interaction with rati.. love it

I know bang on and Rati was like there is so much talent, what are we going to do! Thank you jee for agreeing!๐Ÿ˜† I am really happy today!
Senny thumbnail
Man i have to head out soon too, it was reallyyyyyyyy nice to see you all here and talk talk talk hehe!

God bless you all!
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senny

Man i have to head out soon too, it was reallyyyyyyyy nice to see you all here and talk talk talk hehe!

God bless you all!

GN Senny.. nice to talk to u.... Mary Christmas and Very Happy New Year to you and your family
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She looked so damn drop dead GORGEOUS...... I am still left without any words...
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG ..So good to see ratidi  on TV after so long.. loved the segment.. it was very smalll segment ...but sweet segmenet .....Ratidi  was looking absolutly gorgeous and her smile.. ufff... u r the best  ratidi .. come back onscreen sooooooooooooooooooooon in a good show with Good n handsome costar .... may be aditya redji , Rajeev Khandelwal or Mishal Raheja (  tall, dark and handsom ๐Ÿ˜‰  )

Well my all time favourite is Arjun but he is busy with new show so temprorily i do not think we can see him doing another show .. but i am looking forward t osee u in a new project.. choose wisely .. do not sign in HURRY.... Wanna see u on Zee or Colors or Star Plus ...
Edited by mjht-nups-mayu - 13 years ago
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
merry christmas rati๐Ÿค—i hope sbs show some glimpses of u tdy๐Ÿ˜ณ
cum back soonโค๏ธ
affu123 thumbnail
My gal is looking gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜,,,,Gosh missed her so much ๐Ÿ˜’...felt so gud seeing her on tv again aftr so long ๐Ÿ˜ณ