Behenein

i've got a better idea for the CV's...

lakshmiramdas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Why not bring bak amar and make him fall in love with smriti???Anyway all the couples are being swapped around like crazy so why not this??Purva is in love and married to her sister's husband...so now smriti can fall in love and marry her sister's ex-lover...wow, wat an idea!!!sorry frds i'm jus being sarcastic here...seriously i can never understand how mihir and purva cud fall in love with each other...it's the most disgusting thing to fall for ur own sister's husband, watever may be the reason...there's no justification for this...i never wanted smriti to be bak in this house only bcos of one reason and tat is bcos mihir doesnt love her anymore and he doesnt deserve her also...i hate it wen i hear him say tat smriti was his past and purva is his present and future...and i hate it more wen he says tat smriti is jus his responsibility and purva is his love...yuck!!!!he doesnt even worry abt wat will happen in future to the person who he supposedly loved long bak and had a kid also with her...how can he say tat purva is prem's mother in front of smriti??Doesnt he have atleast the courtesy to let prem be smriti's kid itself??the way kamini hated her in the beginniing, it's obvious tat mihir and smriti had a love marriage...then how can he forget her like this??it's absolutely ridiculous...i feel tat if a thrid girl came in mihir's life's, he'll be ready to forget purva and fall in love wit the third one...waiting for this serial to get over...only good thing about the serial is akashi and shamad...and smriti pls get out of tat mad house!!Get a good job for urself and prove tat u can live ur life on ur own...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters