Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~True Luv Is Eternal#2~AR FF-LastPt Pg13(13/01/11) (Page 13)

Lu_Armi Senior Member
Lu_Armi
Lu_Armi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Awesome....

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
PART 23 on PAGE 5
THANKS NOTE

Hey guys,
Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did make my day, thanks :D

Though, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really getting busier day by day :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

@Diyachill: Hey Diya, I had read your PM but didn't get the time to reply because of the college. Thank a lot for your compliments and criticism :). Once again, a huge thanks to everyone :D

I am glad to know you all liked this part of the FF and I hope you'll like the upcoming parts too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

After a long time, I'll update the part tomorrow, hopefully :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333
Kashish

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

abagreetanya.dsouzadiyachillsweety7395scorpio95jannat4everpunamluvshilpashonadesireprachi06cutiepreetNazzz16.vrshn.janu1610sammy4ushonagudiataibaaaNorzteenorchidKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatsweetdesire

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz
kashishk
kashishk

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
PART 23 on PAGE 13
Last Part- Epilogue

"I know Mrs Ridhima Armaan Mallik but this Mr Armaan Mallik, as in husband of yours loves being at your service" he said with a grin. He knew really well how to handle her wife. He really loved being at her service but he also knew that she loved doing all this so he always let her do that but right she was on a strict rest so he was doing what he loved the most. Being at the service of his family.

The three of them were having dinner and enjoying to the fullest but suddenly Armaan didn't hear Ridhima's face as he looked at her, she seemed in a deep pain.

Seeing her like this, he got worried. He rushed to her quickly, he realized she was in severe thus he concluded her water had broken. In a swift movement, he picked Ridhima up and said putting a check on his emotions "Riddhi follow me carefully"

Not only had he to handle Ridhima but also take of Riddhi's well being at that moment. He placed Ridhima in the front sit and Riddhi in the back. He knew his baby must be shocked to see this so he tried to put her at ease.

As Armaan started driving, Riddhi asked with tears in her eyes "papa what happenend to mama?"

Meanwhile, Armaan's whose own eyes were moist controlled himself and replied "nothing baby. Actually your little little baby is on it's way"

Riddhi somehow was satisfied as she was just a kid and whatever was told her, she believed it. Actually, she trusted her parents a lot. Morever what Armaan said was the truth.

Yet, Armaan tried to assure himself by comforting her. As usually, he was afraid. Seeing her in this state wasn't something he could bear. He promised himself after this they wouldn't have anymore babies.

It was another fact that he had always dreamed of having three babies, and he had also shared this with her but if the condition of having another was to see her in pain then he was with all two babies. He would just educate them and pamper them along Ridhima. He didn't need anything more.

In the meantime, he called all his friends as well as Ridhima's parents. Reaching at the hospital, he called for a doctor. After a while, Atul, Anjali, Abhimanyu and Nikkita had joined them meanwhile Rahul and Muskaan stayed back as they had to take care of all the kids.

Armaan so wanted to cry out loud but he couldn't for the sake of his princess. He knew if he broke down then his princess Riddhi would also become week which he didn't want.

At that moment, he wanted to go in a corner and pour out his heart but he couldn't as Riddhi was clung to her. She too was worried to see her mother in the hospital. No doubt, she was excited for her sibling to come with them but seeing her mother in pain wasn't a sight to watch.

All his friends understood that Armaan needed to be alone for few moments so that his heart got light. They still could remember his outburst, his condition when Riddhi was born thus they were well aware that Armaan couldn't see Ridhima in this state.  

Knowing very well that Armaan should let out his feelings, Nikkita went to Riddhi and said cutely "Shona won't you come to your maasi?"

Initially she looked blankly and was about to shake her head but was interrupted by Abhimanyu, who said with a smile "come princess, we will go and have a hot chocolate and candies, what say?"

Riddhi frowned and looked at her father who nodded her head so she stretched her hands. Moreover she shared a really close bond with all of them, so being with them didn't make feel insecure.

For sure, the security and safety she got in her parents' arms was irreplaceable. Her parents were just the best.

As soon as Abhimanyu and Nikkita took Riddhi away to take hot chocolate. Armaan burst out crying, his face was hidden in his hands. He just couldn't stop his tears. As much as he could try to control his emotions, he still couldn't.

Atul and Anjali supported him. After a while, Armaan stopped crying as he knew Riddhi needed him at the moment. He wiped his tears and controlled his emotions. "I'll be just back" he went in the washroom nearby and washed his face as he didn't want to make his daughter worried.

Even though, he stopped crying but his heart was still crying. He loved her too much, beyond any limit yet it wasn't an obsession that would hurt her in any way.

In few minutes, Riddhi came back with few candies and sat in Armaan's lap "papa see I brought candies for my blothel ol sistel (brother or sister)" Riddhi said in cute babyish tone, showing his father the candies she brought.

Armaan smiled truly since he saw Ridhima in pain. Only his Ridhima or Riddhi were the one who could have made him smile in situations like this. He hugged Riddhi and said with a chuckle "don't you think that your little little baby would be to little to eat candies right now"

Hearing this, Riddhi got in a deep thoughts and then looked at her father "you are right but then when will she have this?" she asked with a pout.

"let's say at your age" he said with a smile. His baby was really too sweet and naive.

"ok then I'll keep them away till then" Riddhi said innocently which made all of them laugh.

"This toffees would be tasteless till then" Armaan made her understand in a very soft voice.

"then what should I do" she asked her father's advice, with a frown set on her face.

"why don't you give them to your mother when she is fine, she will get happy" Armaan said, caressing her hairs.

"ok done" Riddhi got excited, thinking that as soon as her mother was going to be fine, she would give the candies to her.

After what seemed like ages, Armaan heard baby's cry and anxiousness raised in his heart. He wanted to see them: their baby and his wife. To make sure she was alright.

The doctor came after a while and said with a smile "congratulations, you have become a father of two baby boys". Armaan was overwhelmed knowing this and as he was about to ask about Ridhima, the doctor herself replied "she is absolutely fine, just a bit weak but it's normal and you can meet her once we shift them in a private room"

Armaan smiled and as they took Ridhima's stretcher out as well as the babies, Armaan followed them. He went in the room with Riddhi, who had worn the baby hospital coat for health safety.

All their friends and doctor left them alone. Armaan placed Riddhi on the nearby stool and hugged Ridhima tight. Ridhima knew he was again crying but she also knew that he would have controlled himself in front of Riddhi as he couldn't see her in pain.

"I am fine Armaan and see your dream had come true. We have three children's" she said in a weak voice yet with a smile.

"you are right. I had even decided not to have any more babies as I can't see you in pain" he said wiping his tears.

Ridhima held his hands and said "make Riddhi sit her and let's see our babies"

Armaan obeyed her command, they were over the moon seeing their twins baby. Riddhi kissed both of them "my two little little babies" she was really happy.

"So what do you want to name him?" Armaan asked, picking up on the baby meanwhile Ridhima was picking up the other.

"hmm Maan" she said looking at the baby in her hand. Armaan looked at her, feeling touched as it was the end of his name.

"what about the other one?" Armaan asked, caressing Ridhima's hairs.

"Alyan" Riddhi said, while clapping her hands as she felt proud of herself.

Armaan and Ridhima were happy to see their daughter suggesting the families younger baby's name 'Aryan' and indeed they loved it. "very nice baby" Armaan complimented Riddhi, who was overjoyed and there was a beautiful shine in her eyes.

After that, all entered and saw the babies They were really excited seeing them and were amazed to see them. Meanwhile, Shashank and Padma also joined them and were elated to see the twins, two new additions in their family.

Atul, Anjali, Abhimanyu and Nikkita left as they babies were with Muskaan and they knew Muskaan and Rahul also wanted to see the baby. They left in purpose to give the other two the occasion to see the twins.

Few days passed away like this. Ridhima was fine now, she was able to walk properly. Ridhima's parents, Ridhima, Armaan and Riddhi were having dinner.

Once they were done and Riddhi was put to sleep, Shashank said "we should leave now"

Armaan and Ridhima got sad hearing this but they knew her parents wouldn't agree as they had work there.

The next second they got a surprise, Shashank and Padma had bought a house nearby so that they could visit them whenever possible. Armaan and Ridhima got happy. Shashank and Padma left as they had some work. Although Armaan wanted to go with them but he couldn't as he knew Ridhima would be able to handle both of the babies.

As Ridhima heard the baby crying, she sighed and took one baby in the room while Armaan followed her with the other one. As Ridhima fed one, Armaan fed the bottle to the other one and then they exchanged. She didn't have enough milk to satisfy both of their hunger.

Putting the babies in the crib, Armaan sat next to Ridhima "It's so unbelievable, we are parents of three babies" he said with tears in his eyes.

It was for the first time after delivery that Armaan let out his emotions. "I know Armaan but it feels like a magic... A beautiful magic" she said, while placing her head on his shoulder.

Armaan turned his face toward the single bed in their room and admired Riddhi. "can you imagine Riddhi scolding Aryan and Maan on their mistakes. It feels to good to be true" He said with a chuckle, eventually Ridhima joined him.

Cupping Ridhima's face, he kept staring and the same was with Ridhima. They just couldn't get enough of each other. In fact more their relation was growing older more they were craving for each other.

Although, he wanted to kiss her but knew any of their babies would wake up because of the moans. Anyways, apart kissing and touching they couldn't do anything else.

Armaan picked Ridhima up and took her in the other room. He sat on the bed with Riddhima in his lap. Without wasting a second, he captured her lips in his and savored the taste. They played with each other's tongue and enjoyed the moment to the fullest. The kiss was full of passion.

In the process, Ridhima and Armaan caressed each other and Ridhima opened his shirts button. After the passionate kiss, Armaan buried his head in the crook of her neck.

"I pray to God to always keep all of us together and loving toward each other" Armaan whispered near her ear.

"I also pray the same" she said placing a kiss on his cheek.

In four words: True love Is Eternal. Love someone truly from the deepest core of your heart, your love will become eternal itself.

Hey guys,
Here is the last part and I am going to miss this FF a lot. I hope you'll remember this FF :).
I truly wish that you enjoyed it and that you would want to read a new FF in the future. :D

I want to dedicate to all my friends, my readers and to people whom birthday is in January (Happy Birthday guys, may you get all the success and happiness. Be happy and keep everyone happy :D).

Please leave your comments, even a word, good or bad-Or even please press the 'like' button. As your comments mean a lot to me, they encourage me to write further :).
If there is any mistake do tell me, don't hesitate :D
All criticism, suggestion and questions are most welcome.
And I'll PM later :)

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 14 January 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

ksg_dmgsahitya87jaspreet12simple_sweetammy_amnagudiyanrani143trendyfriendssam19_2009swarobi1uhimaswahastanya.dsouzakarankideewanixekts_dmgmjhtniki4lifeneha0002arddimacutie13curry-sistahpiyushinIhArIkAsweety7395Classy_GaldestinationnAr_AsyafangarimaksgianLu_Armijannat4everAR-kashmeeru_s_armaancuteshilpaMaNaLoVeKaShshaaz_91lovvjain92diyaa1pkInfinite_Flameilla8princessrashidakajenlover4everscorpio95swamii92kshanikaacutiepreetIqbal Neha1AbhiNikiLuverprachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGunknown.MysticalRealmdesirshonadesireNazzz16Sweet_AshumaroosheeJenniferfan-wild-ammy_ka_ashuAMMY12AR_LOVER-Prithi-ojaswi_kajenhelen_of_troy.vrshn.-Im-Possible-ARKJ_4EVERarshluver_15pari0706sammy4uarman_karanPumpkinnamruta04janu1610jiyaa_maamirkhanfanscarlet.moonanumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-FannoruteenorchidEthereal-Pathswetha10NorzIanoconic.CrazyCutesyfelicitysmoak.spvd-GoogleWithMe-

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
awesome update
loved it
armaan crying when she went in
bless him loves her loadz
aww she had twin boys
loved the names
they love eachother so much
cant believe u eneded it
loved it
hope u start a new ff

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
hey Kash....:) wowwwwClapClap
mesmerizing....awesome...amazing...beautiful ending...:)ClapTongueEmbarrassed
awww it ended...it's sad but u made the story soo beautiful...:) i'm really happy with the ending ...the way u showed AR's love..their concern...their parenting..;) Riddhi's relation with her parents..it's magical to imagine..:)
aww Armaan cried..:( but luv him for luving Ridz to umpteenth extent...ClapEmbarrassed
even Riddhi named the baby...aww they had twins...it was very cute part...:) <3
hope u open another ff soon..:)
tc :)
Luv u <3
Preet <3

Edited by cutiepreet - 13 January 2011 at 6:49pm
desikalakaar Goldie
desikalakaar
desikalakaar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
awww that was a cute ending kashish :)
aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz