Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

nivren-----ohhhh...what an owsome pair....!!!

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
hai to all..........i'm a new member to this forum.........i never be a member of any forum........only nivren and your comments made me to join here....i never be a heartcore fan of any dailysoap....but i love ccbm............i love kinshuk in bidaai...but i'm not a fan of him.....but viren made me crazy over him........not only kinshuk i love neha too....i love the chemistry between kinshuk and neha......but till we didnt get a full episode of nivren  only...i'm eagerly waiting for it.....
i think neha and kinshuk will won the best jodi awards in star pariwar 2011............pls CTs focuon nivren love story.....dont disappoint us.....Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

erum_emiaashiluvskinnyShayafanScintillatingSofna

vinasa Groupbie
vinasa
vinasa

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
truly...they had gr8 chemistry...nivren rock the screen
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Yeah ! I like them too. Neha was very good y/day. So many emotions in one episode, awesome...Clap
Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinha

hai to all..........i'm a new member to this forum.........i never be a member of any forum........only nivren and your comments made me to join here....i never be a heartcore fan of any dailysoap....but i love ccbm............i love kinshuk in bidaai...but i'm not a fan of him.....but viren made me crazy over him........not only kinshuk i love neha too....i love the chemistry between kinshuk and neha......but till we didnt get a full episode of nivren  only...i'm eagerly waiting for it.....
i think neha and kinshuk will won the best jodi awards in star pariwar 2011............pls CTs focuon nivren love story.....dont disappoint us.....SleepySleepy

Yeah i too wish the same. They both rock NivRen and KinHa too. Love them lots....Smile
Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hi I'm new to CCBM  Forum 2...altho a Kinshuk fan....he has bowled me over with his new avatar as Viren....Embarrassed.......He is a Fanatstic Actor n hope he gets due recogniton for his work!!!

n Niv Ren..r Simply.....Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Thnx sofina i like ur ff on nivren..ur writing is really nice..pls continue soon..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index