India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maneet's wedding

ns.1 IF-Dazzler
ns.1
ns.1

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
this msg is on behalf of hundreds and hundreds of fans of geet serial.we love this show soooo.... much that words r less to express our feelings for the main leads geet and maan.everything related to them touches us soooo.... much,because they r very close to reality and not like any other daily soaps.please take it as a request or advice or a suggestion that now we want to see a full happy punjabi wedding for geet and maan,don't mess it up like their engagement with any bad twist,we have waited for this moment for soooo... long and your writers should respect the feelings of the fans,as even now some fans fear that there will be a bad twist and the wedding will not take place...if this happens we all will loose faith in the writers of this serial,so please don't spoil our party and let us celebrate our maneet's weddiing with full happiness and joy....

Edited by ns.1 - 24 December 2010 at 12:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sneh4aCrazy_SohaPLKG90

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged

don't worry dear the wedding will happen for sure ... this time cv's will not mess up ... it's my word to u ... u will get 2 c the wedding as planned on monday ...Smile 

i am pretty sure ... want proof i will give u ...LOL

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
The CV's will not take the risk of messing up the marriage of our beloved 'Maaneet'.The fans will be too much upset,if they do so.Let's hope for the best.
candico Senior Member
candico
candico

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
why maneet wedding date is stretched to 10 jan. i dont think coz of dd birthday or it is CVs want to bring sameera in maneet wedding as right now she is in Argentina for the new show and will be back then or want some guest appearance for dance sequence like last time they wanted for engagement.

But this time i think it is should be a BIG NO from the viewers of GHSP if it is the same personality. we want to enjoy the maneet wedding and not ruin our long awaited happiness.

Pls help to clear my doubts and also let me know if you agree with me for the BIG NO..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top