Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I want Maan and Geet to fight once more ..........

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Don't get me wrong people. I want them to have a fight temporarily so that CVs can give us another good dance, something like KH. Following is how the scenario can unfold:

I want them to have a new year bash at office. Another party meaning another dance. The rate at which these two fight over small things, it is not difficult for CVs to create a scenario where Maan is angry yet possessive and pulls a khafa hua Geet into a Zabardast dance like KH. Do you remember the salsa steps they had in an earlier promo? I hope those steps and more like them are used this time with proper editing and a good song. They can make up immediately after the dance. (I really don't like to see them angry with each other for long.) What do you say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

londongirl95dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged

well actually i don't want them to fight ... but i would luv to see them dance ... but need to keep in mind abt maaneet's baby too ...

this time i need a dance where there is mixture of love & passion ...

kurban hua - was a mixture of unknown feelings of maan ... he was not sure whether it was anger / attraction he had for geet

promo dance - was he forcing geet to love him ... & geet running away from him ...

mahi dance - passion & sad ... as geet was sad ...

so now ... we want a dance where thy both have love for each other in their eyes .... dancing with full passion & intense love ... moves which show all these expressions .... 

well this is wht i feel ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgbharkha

nucleusoflove Senior Member
nucleusoflove
nucleusoflove

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
err babe..they are always fightingTongueTongue
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

well actually i don't want them to fight ... but i would luv to see them dance ... but need to keep in mind abt maaneet's baby too ...

this time i need a dance where there is mixture of love & passion ...

kurban hua - was a mixture of unknown feelings of maan ... he was not sure whether it was anger / attraction he had for geet

promo dance - was he forcing geet to love him ... & geet running away from him ...

mahi dance - passion & sad ... as geet was sad ...

so now ... we want a dance where thy both have love for each other in their eyes .... dancing with full passion & intense love ... moves which show all these expressions .... 

well this is wht i feel ....

It doesn't have to be a serious fight. Just the regular nok-jhok we have been seeing, which for a few moments can give us the dance.

We already got the dance during Pindi Queen's party where they both have love for each other in their eyes. So, they may not repeat the same.

Edited by sksg - 24 December 2010 at 12:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sksg

It doesn't have to be a serious fight. Just the regular nok-jhok we have been seeing, which for a few moments can give us the dance.

We already got the dance during Pindi Queen's party where they both have love for each other in their eyes. So, they may not repeat the same.

cute nok jhok's any day ... don't mind them ... pindi queen party dance was diff ... thy both were just hugging each other & swaying in each other's arms ... no not like tht ...

i want a dance like how u said ... kind of kurban hua / mahi mahi ... if u c wht i mean .... the steps were gud & kind of same ... in both the songs ... i know i don't know much abt dancing so for me  both the dances looked the same ...

wht i meant was ,,  ....  as i mentioned abt how thy felt during kurban hua & mahi mahi ... 

some wht similar to kurban hua ... where there is a burning passion or burning love shown .... between these 2 .... the love wht thy feel for each other needs to be shown in a more passionate / burning way ...  so this time want some wht like tht dance ...

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged

cute nok jhok's any day ... don't mind them ... pindi queen party dance was diff ... thy both were just hugging each other & swaying in each other's arms ... no not like tht ...

i want a dance like how u said ... kind of kurban hua / mahi mahi ... if u c wht i mean .... the steps were gud & kind of same ... in both the songs ... i know i don't know much abt dancing so for me  both the dances looked the same ...

wht i meant was ,,  ....  as i mentioned abt how thy felt during kurban hua & mahi mahi ... 

some wht similar to kurban hua ... where there is a burning passion or burning love shown .... between these 2 .... the love wht thy feel for each other needs to be shown in a more passionate / burning way ...  so this time want some wht like tht dance ...

That is exactly what I want too. I also want a bit of intensity, which they seem to bring out better when they are in a roota hua mood. 

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged

That is exactly what I want too. I also want a bit of intensity, which they seem to bring out better when they are in a roota hua mood. 

LOL ok so basically we both want the same thing ... but stating in a different way LOL  ... 1st option 4 u .... remaining 2 4 me ....LOL

1) wht if we have a burning dance with love & passion for u - rrotna manana ... . as if we say ...  rootna manana ... is there the facial expressions will b diff ...

2) without rootna .manana ..... only burning dance with love & passion ... may b 1 where maan wants her desp. & she shying herself away from him ...

3) without rootna .manana ..... only burning dance with love & passion ... may b  where both want each other desp. & both coming closer & shying away from each other ...

LOLLOLLOL  me & ma options ...LOLLOLLOL

sksg

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged

LOL ok so basically we both want the same thing ... but stating in a different way LOL  ... 1st option 4 u .... remaining 2 4 me ....LOL

1) wht if we have a burning dance with love & passion for u - rrotna manana ... . as if we say ...  rootna manana ... is there the facial expressions will b diff ...

2) without rootna .manana ..... only burning dance with love & passion ... may b 1 where maan wants her desp. & she shying herself away from him ...

3) without rootna .manana ..... only burning dance with love & passion ... may b  where both want each other desp. & both coming closer & shying away from each other ...

LOLLOLLOL  me & ma options ...LOLLOLLOL

Good going with the options. If it is a new year party, it will be in public. That was the reason why I go for option 1.  When they have privacy (like for Mahi Mahi), Option 2 & 3 sounds very good.

dewdropred

Go to top