Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

FF: No Hope uptd pg11! (3 July) (Page 6)

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

xcellent FF suvi....Embarrassed nxt time agar tu ne mujse is FF ke update ke bare mein nahin bataya toh else u'l a scoldin 4m me...Evil Smile
sowweeee and thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I will update next part soon..wont make you wait like a whole month like last timeLOL
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
No Hope: Part 5

Alka supressed a shriek, but couldn't stop a whimper from escaping from her lips. She sank down to her knees, letting the tears glide down her cheeks, creating black streaks of mascara on them.

"Alka!" Dr. Julie firmly took hold of Alka's shoulder and pulled her up, "Stand up, girl! Listen to me!"

"Dr. Julie.. after six months. Six whole goddamn months!" Alka's voice rose higher, then cracked as she burst into tears, "Finally, finally I will be complete! Finally, this empty body will get a soul, a fish will get its water, the leaves their sun, and the waves will meet the shore of the beach. Finally, Chander will come back to Alka!"

Dr. Julie pressed her lips into a thin, straight line, unable to speak. Unable to crash Alka's illusion. How can you tell a person in a desert without water, that the oasis that they are visioning is fake? Especially when she, herself was trying hard to take the very same oasis away from her own vision.

"Alka.." she mumbled,"Alka!" she cried, "Get a hold of yourself!"

Alka wiped her tears, "It's hard, so very hard." She couldn't control herself. Just the thought of Chander waking up made her tremble ferociously. She had, obviously, thought of Chander waking up. It was something that was inevitable, for her, but now, when the moment was so close, she couldn't breathe.

"Alka. I am sorry. I shouldn't have.. Oh god! I feel like the devil's own sister!"

This stopped Alka, "Wha..?

"Alka, dear, I am sorry. But I said this before; maybe we can bring Chander back. Maybe." She developed a sudden interest in the mosaic pattern in the stained glass window.

Alka blinked back tears, "No! He will come back! I refuse to listen to you. You have to bring him back, you hear me?"

"Alka, honey. I hope we don't have to go through the 'I can only do what is in my capability' thing again"

"Blah blah blah" Alka turned around and ran into her room, slamming the door behind her.

"Oh Chander! You are coming back!" she mumbled, closing her eyes.

-

Julie plonked down on the couch and leaned her head back. Her day had been quite hectic; a patient had become comatose, and needed immediate attention, so she hadn't been able to attend her cousin's reception party. Chander had shown signs of improvement; that had been the high point of her day, but then telling that to Alka had just caused it to become another disappointment. In the case of Chander, they had tried several treatments; different medicines, traditional healing strategies, acupuncture, and a whole load of religious things that Julie didn't really care about. Recently they had taken him to London, to get DBS, and she presumed that was the reason that Chander was being a bit more aware of himself. Julie remembered telling Alka about it:

"Deep brain stimulation, it is called. Like a pacemaker for the brain. Not a new treatment, but we could try, right?"

Alka had looked sullen and just nodded to give her approval. The previous treatment had given no results, and Julie knew Alka didn't believe that DBS was going to help.

Julie decided to call Dr. Ray, a neurosurgeon and her old teacher. He was an expert, he was the doctor who had taken care of Tracy, the girl who had been in coma for 10 years, and recovered without any severe disabilities.

She picked up her phone and dialled the number.

"Dr. Ray is busy at the moment; please leave a message after the beep"

"Hello Sir. This is Julie Williams. Please call me ASAP. Thanks." She hanged up and carelessly tossed the phone onto the table.

-

Nandini rolled over to her side, facing Abhishek's back. He wasn't normally like this, like the men in some books, making passionate love and as soon as it was over, turning to the other side and snoring like a hippopotamus. What had happened to him? He had been normal when he had come back from the trip to New York. Nandini scrolled through her memory, trying to figure out what had happened to trigger a reaction like this. Then she remembered.....

Cliffhanger!!!LOLTongue
Kaisa laga? Batao batao?
SuviEmbarrassed

Edited by Suvi7884 - 26 February 2011 at 12:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sd fananu008bhavika0611-Mayu-hunnybunch

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi_Bhushan

Wow! Gr8 suvi! Dats a wnderful creation by u..i nevr knew u had a writer in u..so fine n so aesthetic :-)
Thank you so much Nidhi!Embarrassed
hunnybunch IF-Sizzlerz
hunnybunch
hunnybunch

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Niceeeeee!!!
Cliff hangerLOL but I can wait...with one request
I want to read more about Abhini tooSmile

Prinsesse.Suvi

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
nice oneSmile

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Azuu-

Niceeeeee!!!
Cliff hangerLOL but I can wait...with one request
I want to read more about Abhini tooSmile
thanks..yeah next part only AbhIni..because then after that..I will focus on politicsEmbarrassed

hunnybunch

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

nice oneSmile
thanks sumita

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index